Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamRedken

Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask

by Redken

#16 in Hair Cream

Redken All Soft Heavy Cream 200mL

Did this product leave a greasy feel on your hair?
WhhAt kind of hair do you recommend this mask??
What is the difference between this heavy cream and Redken hair conditioner?
Start your review of Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask!
Sindia B.
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask uploaded by Sindia B.
This is a deeply conditioning treatment that works! It’s basic, but I swear it works. It’s like your old, favorite pajamas, they may be old and worn, but you know it keeps you warm and they are comfy. A true basic that delivers!
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask uploaded by Victoria H.
I love redkins products they are such a nice high quality and really brings my hair to life. It doesn't always get frizzy but when it does get that way this is my go to to calm my split end and frizz. I try to not use it every time if not needed to save on it seeing its not on the most reasonable side of price but i love the scent, the texture, and what it does for my hair. I highly recommend it!
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Thank you,fellow Influensters! I made a poll because I was on the fence about this product. The regular conditioner used to be a go to for me,but it got pricey for me. I am obsessed with coloring my hair fantasy colors and that involves bleach for me as my natural color is very dark and about 75% grey so it's a lot of stress on my hair. This is a deep rich conditioner and it smells amazing. It's a warm comforting scent. My hair deserves a treat and it definitely gets one with this product!
Gabriella G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask uploaded by Gabriella G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this hair line all together, I use a lot of redken products now and I’m so glad I switched! This is favorite heavy cream, I use it after showers and just brush it through my hair wet and let it dry! I have very dry hair but you can’t even tell that I left it in (very small amount). I purchased this at ulta when there was a sale! I highly recommend giving it a try! #allsoft #redken
Sandra Q.
Miami Springs, FL
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask uploaded by Sandra Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
incredibly this is wonderful for my dry hair it has left me super hydrated soft shiny a silk when I touch it and manageable for damaged and abused hair I recommend it not expensive and excellent product good good good
lea S.
Columbus, GA
Redken is a game changer for my fine, bleached, long hair! Over the years (I’m using redken for 23 years now) my hair became thicker and longer with every year! My hair is smooth, no frizz and so hydrated. As soon as I change the brand and try something new (even high price brands) my hair looks and feels like a mess. Love this mask and use it once a week. I leave it on for 5-10 min while I scrub and shave in the shower. Great results even after such a short time ( most masks I leave in over night - damn they’re expensive, I give them time to work 😅)
Nery H.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask uploaded by Nery H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair really benefits from once a week use. It helps deep condition and keep my processed hair vibrant and silky. Just be careful not to use towards your scalp it could make your hair greasy. Only use below your ears.
Caroline S.
San Diego, CA
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask uploaded by Caroline S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this mask! It leaves my hair shiny, smooth and silky, and smells really good! I have long and thick hair so my ends are always dry, but this product helps me a lot with that, I love how my hair feels after I use it, definitely a great hair treatment 😍
Taharah H.
Mankato, MN
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask uploaded by Taharah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started using this product and LOVE it. It makes my hair feel soft and silky. It smells good too!!! Reasonably priced too.
Jenn V.
This does make my extremely damaged/over processed hair soft, however, people forget that extremely damaged hair needs extra protein to strengthen it. This product alone does not repair your hair. To get the best results, I use this after I've used a protein treatment or reconstructor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa Q.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask ? This product is intended to use as a mask? And it is worth the money?
Caroline S. il y a 2 ans
Yes! It’s a mask! I love it, it’s a very good hydration for your hair but also have reconstructive ingredients such as keratin, so it’s a rich formulation that leaves your hair smooth and silky. It’s a professional mask, so it’s one of the best products for your hair, for me worth every penny 😊