BY REDKEN #60 in Conditioning Treatments

• I'm looking for a product to strengthen my hair. I have natural w...2 Answers
Heather P.
This deep conditioner works pretty well. I have thick, color treated hair that takes a lot of damage from heat styling. This product really helps bring moisture back into my hair and makes it feel healthier. It also smells really good which is a plus. I wouldn't say it's the best deep conditioner I've used, but it is really good and is a little cheaper than most of the other good ones. I definitely recommend it!
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this conditioner. I regularly switch up my conditioners and this is always the conditioner I can't seem to pull away from. I have platinum blonde hair and this is a life saver. Leaves my had feeling soft, smooth and not heavy from the product. I feel when I don't use this conditioner my hair feels very brittle and dry. Could not ask for a better product. I also recommend the shampoo!
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all of the All Soft Product line. This leaves your hair buttery soft and it reapais damage. I like to use this every couple of months and even more often in the summer when my hair gets a lot of sun exposure and chlorine damage. I gave fine hair and generally this is recommended for thicker hair but I've never ft that it weighed me down. I am very satisfied with this product.
Glitterati Glamour B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cannot say enough good things about this hair mask! So first off it smells amazing, it gives a bug moisture surge to dry and breaking hair. This is also super convinient because the mask is in a squeeze tube instead of a screw off jar type container that is so awful to use in the shower. This helps my hair be super soft and not feel dead too.
Taegan S.
The reason that I have this product 3 stars is because it takes 10 whole minutes! I don't know about you, but I want my shower hair masks to be quicker. Even if I take my time, wash, shave, ect, I don't ever take 19 minutes. And the results after 19 minutes aren't any better than a cheap 3 minute deep conditioner from the drugstore.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Giving 4 starts only because the formula is too thick for my thin hair . Fairly priced . Heavenly scent was one of my favorite things and the fact that after a few uses I could tell a difference . I don't plan on buying again unless buying it for my daughters but its not a bad product just not 100% for my hair type
Rachael L.
This is the best go to when I need to boost the moisture in my hair! It's really effective at making my hair feel super soft. The price is a bit higher but since I only use it once a week it pays off. I have long hair that can get dry. My boyfriend also uses it to help soften is beard!!!!
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Great deep conditioner for overprocessed, stripped, troublesome hair. And good for just a hair treat every now and then. Smells delicious and works well for all hair types. Moderately priced and Redken can be found everywhere from Target to the salon. Nice product.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is super dry and coarse, so I'm always looking for something to soften it. This product made it softer, but I felt like it left a lot of residue, so my hair didn't feel as clean as usual. I was disappointed by such an expensive product. I wont buy it again.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decadently rich moisturizing treatment. It smells amazing. I use it once a week before conditioning. It's moderately priced and you get a good amount. I'd recommend this if you want a little more of a true hair mask/treatment for dry hair.
Sasha F.
Morgantown
I'm looking for a product to strengthen my hair. I have natural wavy/straight hair. I don't straighten or blow dry daily but my hair never seems to be healthy. I have split and broken ends. How does the product work