BY REDKEN

This intense conditioning treatment from Redken really is worth its weight in gold. Targeted at extremely dry or brittle hair Redken All Soft Heavy Cream intensely nourishes and conditions leaving you with beautifully soft and touchable hair.

Containing a rich blend of moisture enriching ingredients such as argan oil, proteins, and amino acids, Redken All Soft Heavy Cream effectively moisturises and conditions whilst strengthening your hair to give you inside-out sleekness and dazzling shine.

Christina N.
Wapakoneta
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best on the market! I have awful hair! I’m a strawberry Blonde on the Ginger Spectrum and I have the hair straight from Hell! I do NOT have naturally straight hair and I do NOT have naturally curly hair. However, I do have naturally crazy hair! Some straight, some WurlIZZ( a mixture of waves, teensy weensy touch of curl and a whole lot of frizz)... you do the math! You know the commercials that they have on tv where they have the poor girl looking like she was struck by lightening just so they could make their hair look absolutely awful? It’s all about a selling point and that way they can advertise their product after the finishing touches have been applied and the comparison is absolutely amazing and it makes you want to run to the store ASAP because you NEED, not want, NEED that product because you saw what it can do? So if it’s on tv or radio or computer, it has to be real. Well that poor girl from the beginning, that is MY actual life with that actual awful hair without any help whatsoever! Anyway, this product is amazing, I will not promise it will preform miracles but it is awesome, smells great, makes your hair feel clean, softer and look better!
Amber D.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff. I repurchase this all the time. The All Soft Heavy Cream is a wonderful conditioner for 3c (curly and thick) hair. I dye my hair and this is the best treatment for damage. I put it in right after washing my hair and leave it in the whole rest of the shower. Then comb through and rinse. My hair is so soft and tangle free. I use it once or twice a month max.
Audrey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great moisturizer for my dry hair! It smells amazing and goes great with my all soft conditioner and shampoo. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is well worth the hydration! If you have brittle, damaged or dry hair, I would definitely recommend checking this out!
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
The “all soft” line has become my absolute favorite. It’s quite effective - worked wonders on my hair. My hair tends to be a big too brittle and dry at time, but this gave me a lot of moisture and strength to my hair. Very highly recommended.
Rikki M.
Deville, LA
This product is great if you have damaged or dry hair that needs help. It is very affordable and doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down. Helped manage frizz and gave my hair back the healthy shine that was missing
Carina P.
York
The smell alone will make you want this product! This is NOT for fine or oily hair. If you have thin hair, I’d try another product! For those of you with thick dense hair, this is great!
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I can't say enough. I had chlorine buildup on my hair and the shampoo to remove it was just killing my hair. This stuff made all the difference when I added it to my routine. Perfection!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing !!! Must buy !!! I love Redken!!! It works so well and just a little bit goes a long way!!! I’ll go 3/5 days between washes and holds up!!! Must buy !!! Like now !!!!
Alexis M.
Bowling Green, OH
This is a great product. Not sticky and doesnt leave hair greasy. Redken products smell great too. Recommend this to anyone looking for a good hair cream.
Melynda C.
Myerstown, PA
I love this product! I have naturally curly/frizzy hair, and this helps keep my curls in shape, while removing the frizz, and it smells amazing!!