Redken All Soft Heavy Cream uploaded by Paola N.Redken All Soft Heavy Cream uploaded by Julie W.Redken All Soft Heavy Cream uploaded by Dana M.

BY REDKEN #40 in Hair Treatments

Super Treatment for Dry/Brittle Hair New Silk Luxe ComplexHeavy Cream Super Treatment is a rich, moisturizing cream that intensely softens dry, brittle or coarse hair.  Redken's exclusive  Interbond Conditioning System  delivers  proteins, amino acids  and  avocado oil  to provide extra softness, conditioning and frizz control.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Taurine, Laureth 23, Laureth 4, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamidopropionate, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Avocado Oil, Trehalose, Arginine HCI, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben.

Sandra M.
This conditioner is a dream come true for my fine color treated hair. It makes it soft without weighing It down and is very effective as well as affordable! It lasts months too! This has been repurchased multiple times by this girl!
Kendra E.
Temple
This conditioner is beyond amazing! I use this once a week and leave it on for about 2 hours while I'm doing laundry and chores around the house. It makes my hair insanely soft and gives it a lot of moisture I strip from it straightening on a daily basis.
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
I love the all soft system! I use this heavy cream twice a month when I want to do some deep conditioning. It smells great and my hair looks wonderful. Definitely recommend this product to my color-treated gals looking for softness and moisture!
Rachel S.
Caldwell , ID
I love the way this product makes my hair feel. After having my daughter my hair was so dry and this product gave me my old hair back. It is a little pricey but it last a while because you aren’t supposed to use it everyday.
Emily N.
Boston, MA
This is a heavy duty hair mask! It’s also the first thing I slather my hair in during that crucial “first wash post bleaching/coloring” (before and after shampooing). I wish this came in a larger container, as I consistently repurchase this product.
Kaitlyn R.
Williamstown, NJ
This saved my hair’s life. When I was still dying my hair blonde, it was so dead and dry that my stylist recommended for me to chop it all off. But he also gave me a bottle of this. While my hair is still recovering, the new hair that grew since the damaged is extremely noticeable. My hair now looks so much healthier and I need to get the damaged parts fully chopped. This product saved my hair.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I was nervous about how truly heavy this conditioner was even though I have a highly coarse and thick texture. After using it the first few times, I’ve noticed a difference in my hair’s moisture and damage levels. It felt a lot softer and didn’t have that heavy pine straw feeling like usual.
Sarah L.
The best deep conditioner I've ever used, in fact the only one that seems to make a difference in my hair! Been using it for years, great for dry, color treated hair.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I tend to use this after getting my hair colored because it revives it and leaves it feeling softer and smoother than before treating your hair. It works alot faster when you use it with the entire redkin system but it works great by itself too and there's usually a deal on it.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hair stylist and this is an awesome product! It is best for people with damaged, dry hair! It is something that I would always recommend to my blonde clients. Use it once a week or once every other along with other masks. It is sold at salons and Ulta.
Sasha F.
Morgantown
I'm looking for a product to strengthen my hair. I have natural wavy/straight hair. I don't straighten or blow dry daily but my hair never seems to be healthy. I have split and broken ends. How does the product work
Alex C.
Beaufort, SC
I see this is for dry hair, but thw ingredients sound excellent! Do you think this would weigh down healthy, fine hair or even benefit it? The reviews sound great but i dont know if it would just weigh my hair down
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
The reason I want to purchase this is because my hair is really dry from the bottom because of all the split ends so I wanted to know if this deep conditioning would help me with my split ends and if it won't make my hair more oily because my scalp always gets really oily

back