Redken All Soft Heavy Cream

by Redken

Super Treatment for Dry/Brittle Hair New Silk Luxe ComplexHeavy Cream Super Treatment is a rich, moisturizing cream that intensely softens dry, brittle or coarse hair.  Redken's exclusive  Interbond Conditioning System  delivers  proteins, amino acids  and  avocado oil  to provide extra softness, conditioning and frizz control.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Taurine, Laureth 23, Laureth 4, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamidopropionate, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Avocado Oil, Trehalose, Arginine HCI, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben.

What is the difference between this heavy cream and Redken hair conditioner?
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream ? This product is intended to use as a mask? And it is worth the money?
Does this work well if you aren’t using the shampoo or conditioner?
Start your review of Redken All Soft Heavy Cream!
Columbus, GA
Redken is a game changer for my fine, bleached, long hair! Over the years (I’m using redken for 23 years now) my hair became thicker and longer with every year! My hair is smooth, no frizz and so hydrated. As soon as I change the brand and try something new (even high price brands) my hair looks and feels like a mess. Love this mask and use it once a week. I leave it on for 5-10 min while I scrub and shave in the shower. Great results even after such a short time ( most masks I leave in over night - damn they’re expensive, I give them time to work 😅)
Eaton Rapids, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently was having trouble with knotted snarls before and after my showers, I was not able to brush my own hair. I purchased this product and started using it every other shower and can say that it has made such a difference in the texture of my hair. I am finally able to brush my hair straight out of the shower!
I initially thought this was a leave in cream, but honestly I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was actually a deep conditioner. This is a dream and it can be used frequently enough throughout the week. Leaves hair silky soft and not weighed down. Seriously running fingers through your hair soft!!
Collins, IA
This really makes your hair soft and luscious while adding hydrating facets to the hair. The packaging feels a little cheap. Overall this feels really nice on the fair and leaves it shining and soft. Shampoo, put this on for 15 mins, then wash it and condition if you want extra moisture.
Austin, TX
This is the BEST. I’ve used this for the last 10 years as my normal conditioner, even though it’s a mask. This product makes my hair its happiest! I have long, thick, curly, color treated hair and this keeps it shiny, tangle free, and smooth. One of the very best products out there!
College Sta, TX
Love this product! I use it in the shower about once a week. It smells better than some other hair products I’ve tried to get soft hair. My hairdresser recommended it to me and since I’ve also switched to the Redken All Soft shampoo. Love this brand and All Soft especially!
San Diego , CA
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream uploaded by Caroline S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this mask! It leaves my hair shiny, smooth and silky, and smells really good! I have long and thick hair so my ends are always dry, but this product helps me a lot with that, I love how my hair feels after I use it, definitely a great hair treatment 😍
Austin, TX
This stuff means business. I have super dry, thick, coarse, curly hair and living in dry, Texas heat only makes it worse. This is my go to for softness and shine. It leaves my hair so silky that I don’t even have to run a comb through it when I get out of the shower.
Seattle
Right now, I am currently using this product without conditioner and it stills make my hair super soft! It doesn’t weigh my hair down and it just gives it a very nice feeling! i believe it was worth the price since it’s like 16$ and very little goes a long way!
Brownsville, TX
This product is alright. I know there’s better creams out there especially for the price. My hair was extremely dry and brittle, and this product didn’t do much for my hair except weigh it down. I would not buy this again. However it might just be that the product wasn’t for me, and it might do everything right to someone else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral , FL
il y a un an
Caroline S. • il y a 5 mois
Yes! It’s a mask! I love it, it’s a very good hydration for your hair but also have reconstructive ingredients such as keratin, so it’s a rich formulation that leaves your hair smooth and silky. It’s a professional mask, so it’s one of the best products for your hair, for me worth every penny 😊