BY REDKEN #1 in Conditioner

Moisturizing and hair softening conditioner enriched with argan oil for your dry, brittle hair. Instantly detangles, and replenishes moisture.

A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

BENEFITS

• Detangles, replenishes, and provides intense softness

*All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan-6 oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL/PALM OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SODIUM PCA, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE (D184537/1)

• How well does this work on very long and tangled hair2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any trouble with this and color treated hair?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product for my hair that will l...2 Answers
Redken All Soft Conditioner
  • "I have very thick/curly/frizzy hair and I was recommended to use All Soft shampoo and conditioner by my hairdresser." in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally straight, blonde, thick, dry hair and it makes my hair feel so soft, smooth and silky, it also gives a nice shine to my hair which is EXACTLY what I was looking for as most shampoos don't make that achievable with my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly hair and this add enough moisture and weight to help combat my frizz." in 1 review
  • "this is such a great product on my hair i will continue this product.it really gives my head a shine " in 1 review
Kelsey P.
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
I love redken products, and this conditioner is one of the many reasons. It has a consistency on the thicker end without feeling extremely heavy, and a beautiful fragrance that resembles Shea or Argan. It does what it says; your hair will be insanely soft and shiny after using this. It can feel like your hair gets oilier more quickly if you pair this conditioner with a moisture rich shampoo (I don’t like using the all soft shampoo with this), but my hair is decently healthy so if your hair needs some extra love, the pair would likely work wonders. The only not amazing thing about this conditioner is the price, if you can snag it at ulta for bogo 50% then take advantage of that!
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
I received this item free from Salon Centric and Influenster for review purposes. I used this conditioner with all soft shampoo, so my review is for the combination of the two. I usually am a natural/vegan/cruelty free snob, and Redken is sadly not cruelty free :-( but honestly this shampoo and conditioner made my brittle, damaged, over-processed blonde hair feel the softest it's been (while blonde) in years. I haven't purchased the full size yet because I still have lots of shampoo & conditioner, but when it's time to purchase more, I will probably reach for the Redken All Soft shampoo & conditioner. If you have really dry hair and want some softness and movement, Redken All Soft is definitely worth a try.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I used this years ago upon getting it recommended by my hair stylist -- i was in a search for a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help my dry/brittle hair back when i used heat tools on my curls. Initially I really enjoyed it and felt like it made my hair softer. I discontinued my usage after a few bottles, i felt it made my hair limp and was not helping with split ends or breakage. At the time it wasn't an issue for me, but I do not love that it has sulfates in it and found when i switched to a sulfate free shampoo my hair felt healthier.
Sabrina H.
Caro, MI
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
Absolutely love this stuff! Love the brand as well. I buy from a local salon and get both the shampoo and conditioner for buy one get one so it usually amounts to about 18$! Which I think is a steal. Sometimes Walmart carries higher end brands but I’ve been told they’re subject to changing the ingredients so I ALWAYS purchase from a salon. This stuff makes my hair so soft and a little goes a long way! So it last and you get what you pay for. I’d definitely recommend to anyone.
Amber S.
Waterbury, CT
I really like this along with the shampoo. Makes your hair really soft. The thick, concentrated forumla makes you need much less than other conditioners. Just knocking a star because of the sizes. For such an expensive product, I think the shampoo and conditioner should be the same sizes. The shampoo is over an ounce larger, and I usually run out of conditioner first. But I do like the grip on the sides of the bottles.
Krissy B.
Bethlehem , PA
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
This my new Holy Grail conditioner , I use it in conjunction with the Soft shampoo. My hair is color treated with fantasy colors right now and it doesn’t make the color bleed any more than the color safe shampoo I used prior. I both got this on a whim at Ulta during their jumbo sale and I’m so happy I did. My hair is over processed, dry and brittle. I use heat almost daily. This line makes my hair feel like the day it’s washed in the salon. I’ve tried many brands, high end ones as well as drugstore and nothing has come close to wowing me like this. I leave it in for approx 5 min while I do the rest of my shower routine. I’ll never go back to another brand after this.
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
Redken All Soft Conditioner (combined with the All Soft Shampoo) is my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair can be brittle and frizzy. I felt like this did exactly what it said it would! My hair is super soft. I especially love to use this product when I know I will be straightening my hair. It really helps me achieve the look I am going for. The only downside? It's a treat-yo-self product for me! Sometimes my budget doesn't allow me to spend $40+ on shampoo and conditioner. I can sometimes find it on sale at Ulta or JC Penny which is always a treat!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
Redken all soft conditioner is a miracle in a bottle. I have very coarse hair and dry ends. I need a lot of moisture to help replenish my hair. I love how this conditioner is so light and its so moisturizing to my hair. It penetrates each hair strand into feeling a lot smoother. It detangles and nourishes my hair without it feeling too heavy.
Bridgett P.
Amarillo, TX
I am obsessed with this conditioner. The water where I live is full of minerals & doesn't do your skin & hair any favors. My hair is crazy long & I never wear it down because it immediately becomes a tangled mess. So I had pretty much given up on having soft, shiny hair. Holy heck was I wrong, all I was missing was this conditioner. Since I'm usually don't spend more than $5 on hair stuff, Redken products are crazy expensive to me. But I get the giant bottle on sale at Ulta for $15, stick in a $2 pump, & it lasts for months. I use a scalp-soothing shampoo due to the hard water & follow with a few pumps of All Soft & my hair has never been happier.

Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
I have never used the older formula for All Soft Conditioner, so my review is based on the one currently in stores. This is a nice conditioner for my dry, coarse, and thick hair. It makes my hair feel really hydrated and smooth. My hair doesn't look poofy after I use the shampoo and conditioner together (like other products have made my hair look). This is a pleasure to use. I think it has argan oil in it, so my hair COULD be softer, this seems to leave my hair with a bit of a film that has a texture. Overall though, it is a good conditioner for my hair.
Christina B.
Boca Raton, FL
Is this good for hair that has been color treated? My blonde hair turns orange-yellow with any cheap conditioner and I want to try this but I'm hoping it won't turn my hair blonde orange like some.
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
Is this good for color treated curly hair?
Misty S.
Haysi, VA
I have been looking for a shampoo that will condition my dry hair. Will this shampoo moisturize my hair well? does this shampoo work for naturally curly hair?
tabetha T.
Has anyone had any trouble with this and color treated hair?
Alexandra B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Is this conditioner good for extremely tangled hair?