Redken All Soft Conditioner

by Redken

#3 in Conditioner

Moisturizing and hair softening conditioner enriched with argan oil for your dry, brittle hair. Instantly detangles, and replenishes moisture.

A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

BENEFITS

• Detangles, replenishes, and provides intense softness

*All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan-6 oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL/PALM OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SODIUM PCA, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE (D184537/1)

Hey, My hair feels really rough after some conditioners and I just want something to make it soft again. Would this one be a good recommendation? And what does it smell like??
GooOd for fine hair??
Will this work for thick hair?
Start your review of Redken All Soft Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“I have very thick/curly/frizzy hair and I was recommended to use All Soft shampoo and conditioner by my hairdresser.” in reviews
“this is such a great product on my hair i will continue this product.it really gives my head a shine ” in reviews
“I have very curly hair and this add enough moisture and weight to help combat my frizz.” in reviews
“I have naturally straight, blonde, thick, dry hair and it makes my hair feel so soft, smooth and silky, it also gives a nice shine to my hair which is EXACTLY what I was looking for as most shampoos don't make that achievable with my hair.” in reviews
Port Coquitlam, BC
Redken All Soft Conditioner is one of my top 3 products! I wash my hair three times a week: I only need a dime-sized dollop, the scent is light and gentle and my hair is left silky and voluminous for days - but it does not feel coated in any way! I love this shampoo so much that I try to keep it in my rotation year round, alternating it with the Colour Extend Conditioner. I recently ran out of this product and have not been able to replace my bottle due to current restrictions; I started using a higher end drug store brand conditioner and, after only 3-weeks, I’m finding a huge increase in flyaways, split ends, and product used. I need my Redken All Soft!
Vancouver , BC
I LOVE this conditioner! My mom turned me on to this stuff! We both lighten our hair and mine especially gets very dry and brittle from the bleach. This conditioner seriously makes my hair feel amazing, so soft and smooth, no tangles the comb just glides through my transformed hair! Seriously worth the extra money and the shampoo is great as well! Use them together and ... well you’ll see! It’s magic!
This conditioner is very good, I usually use this conditioner after getting my hair done when my hair needs the moisture the most. It has a very wonderful scent that is not very long lasting but how soft it makes my hair makes up for the lack of long lasting scent. Unfortunately this conditioner is a little pricey so it can make it harder to want to repurchase but I know it’s always so worth it
St. John's
I’ve always had very thick, coarse hair and (aside for a few bad haircuts lol) I tend to keep it long. That means my hair dries out pretty easily. A couple uses of Redken All Soft Conditioner and my hair went from dry to soft, brittle to manageable, frizzy to wavy. Id say it’s a mid-priced product but a little bit goes a long way so the value for your money is high. I’d definitely recommend!
Winnipeg
If you’re looking for a conditioner to give you some extreme moisture and shine this is the product for you! This conditioner is amazing for thicker hair types, I probably wouldn’t suggest for very fine hair just because it is a little heavy. It also doesn’t have an outstanding scent but it isn’t anything unbearable, very subtle/neutral. Would definitely recommend.
Scotch Settlement, NB
I received it as a gift for Christmas and I’ve been using it ever since. I’ve never bought it before isn’t he past because I couldn’t justify the price, but I’ve had the bottle for over a month and I’m still using it. A little really goes a long way when you spend money on shampoo and conditioner. It is pricey but it does last. My hair looks brand new from using it
McMasterville, QC
The Redken All Soft Conditioner is my Go To. Love this. I use it after the Redken All Soft Shampoo. It really has a made a difference in making my hair feel softer while also still maintaining moisture. Every once in awhile, I do use a clarifying shampoo just depending on the condition of my scalp and if I used any additional hair products.
Fenelon Falls
My go to shampoo and conditioner while washing clients hair at the salon. Works amazing with all hair types, is affordable and smells amazing! Top salon quality products I’d recommend to anyone wanting to take proper care of their hair. Redken Allsoft Mega Conditioner is also great for drier more damaged hair.
Burlington , ON
Life changing! My hair has always been frizzy and fluffy, which is not a good look... this conditioner really makes my hair look shiny and soft and weighs down the fluffiness. There is no offensive scent, and it spreads through my hair really well. I have tried many conditioners and nothing compares to this one for me.
Crapaud, PE
I love the Recken All Soft Shampoo and conditioner , I wish the conditioner was the same size as the shampoo just cause I have ridiculously long hair but I will say that a small amount goes a long way. My hair feels so nice every time I wash it , it’s easier to brush afterwards so I don’t need too much derangier!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...