BY REDKEN

All Soft Conditioner softens and detangles dry, brittle, or coarse hair. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a proteins, amino acids and avocado oil to provide softness, moisture, conditioning and shine.

• I have been looking for a product for my hair that will leave it ...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for extremely tangled hair? 3 Answers
  • My ends are pretty fried due to coloring my hair, is this product...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have very thick/curly/frizzy hair and I was recommended to use All Soft shampoo and conditioner by my hairdresser." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very curly hair and this add enough moisture and weight to help combat my frizz." in 1 review
  • "ive used many high end deep conditioners and things to make my hair smoother, but they dont hold a candle to this line!" in 1 review
  • "this is such a great product on my hair i will continue this product.it really gives my head a shine " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally straight, blonde, thick, dry hair and it makes my hair feel so soft, smooth and silky, it also gives a nice shine to my hair which is EXACTLY what I was looking for as most shampoos don't make that achievable with my hair." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an alright conditioner. I used this as a teenager when I was going through a phase of dying my hair weekly or bi weekly, washing it daily and using at least a flat iron daily if not a blow dryer as well.
I was damaged and all I wanted was super soft and luscious hair. But I needed mending. This isn't for that so I didnt get much out of this.
For me it smelled great and it was a good conditioner that did soften my hair a bit and gave me that silky slippery feeling in the shower. It didn't weigh my hair down at all so I still had a ton of frizz and flyaways as it had no smoothing properties.
I have very thick, tight curls that are very frizzy and damaged with breakage and split ends. It was very bad then. Much more so than now. For me this wasn't a game changer. Not like the redken extreme line. But it was ok. It just wasn't worth the price to me and I didn't repurchase. It smelled great though. I wish there was more product in the bottle for the price but the bottle is nice and practical and easy to travel with.
This would probably work well for thin hair.
Rachel H.
New York Mills
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner
Redken All Soft Conditioner (combined with the All Soft Shampoo) is my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair can be brittle and frizzy. I felt like this did exactly what it said it would! My hair is super soft. I especially love to use this product when I know I will be straightening my hair. It really helps me achieve the look I am going for. The only downside? It's a treat-yo-self product for me! Sometimes my budget doesn't allow me to spend $40+ on shampoo and conditioner. I can sometimes find it on sale at Ulta or JC Penny which is always a treat!
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this years ago upon getting it recommended by my hair stylist -- i was in a search for a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help my dry/brittle hair back when i used heat tools on my curls. Initially I really enjoyed it and felt like it made my hair softer. I discontinued my usage after a few bottles, i felt it made my hair limp and was not helping with split ends or breakage. At the time it wasn't an issue for me, but I do not love that it has sulfates in it and found when i switched to a sulfate free shampoo my hair felt healthier.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my go to top favorite conditioner, and was in my rotation of shampoo and conditioner. It really does make your hair super soft and easy to control. Eliminated my frizz and added shine. Smells so great. It's a nice thicker white formula and moisturizes well. The larger 2 liters are around $20 a pop and the smaller is somewhere around $15. Only reason I no longer use it is because I've switched to sulfate free product due to it irritating my scalp.
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute go to! I have tried so many hair products that never seemed to work with my hair. I have blonde, straight hair that gets greasy easily. Most products that have helped try to create shine or softness have actually caused product build up. One day I found this product at ulta and gave it a whirl. My hair felt SO soft after using it. My hair did not greasy or have product build up. The large bottle is always on sale at ulta and lasts me a few months. I stock up when they are on sale. I use the shampoo as well. Then when I am done showering I used Redken high rise volume and biolage hydrasource leave in conditioner. My hair has never felt this good in years or looked this good either. I can tell you I have tried like 30 different products and so far this is the best of the BEST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Bridgett P.
Pecos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this conditioner. The water where I live is full of minerals & doesn't do your skin & hair any favors. My hair is crazy long & I never wear it down because it immediately becomes a tangled mess. So I had pretty much given up on having soft, shiny hair. Holy heck was I wrong, all I was missing was this conditioner. Since I'm usually don't spend more than $5 on hair stuff, Redken products are crazy expensive to me. But I get the giant bottle on sale at Ulta for $15, stick in a $2 pump, & it lasts for months. I use a scalp-soothing shampoo due to the hard water & follow with a few pumps of All Soft & my hair has never been happier.

Julie W.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites in the collection! I only use redken for my hair routine. This one smells great, feels great and leaves your hair perfectly smooth. Make sure to only use a small amoumt t and start with your ends and work your way to the roots. This always leaves my hair so soft and never greasy. I combine this with a redken leave in product before drying.
Heather T.
Grand rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner. Can be slightly heavy on fine hair like mine but used in moderation great for all hair types. Perfect for Asian hair, damaged hair and does a good job with color treated hair. Can be pricy but thank goodness I get discounts when buying at stores for licensed cosmetologist!
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this shampoo and conditioner after I had my hair highlighted and let me tell you ladies and gentlemen... It was FANTASTIC! My hair had never felt better. From the smell of it to the way it felt in my hair while conditioning I was sold I highly recommend this conditioner along with the shampoo to anyone who has highlights or naturally dry hair. You will not be disappointed.
Chelsea R.
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner
I just started using this and I have to say it is fantastic. My hair is very dry and color treated and it's very hard to find a conditioner that is hydrating enough without making my hair frizzy. I am very satisfied with this product.
Christina B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Is this good for hair that has been color treated? My blonde hair turns orange-yellow with any cheap conditioner and I want to try this but I'm hoping it won't turn my hair blonde orange like some.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for color treated curly hair?
Misty S.
Haysi, VA
I have been looking for a shampoo that will condition my dry hair. Will this shampoo moisturize my hair well? does this shampoo work for naturally curly hair?
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had any trouble with this and color treated hair?
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I would like to try this out.