BY REDKEN #6 in Conditioner

Moisturizing and hair softening conditioner enriched with argan oil for your dry, brittle hair. Instantly detangles, and replenishes moisture.

A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

BENEFITS

• Detangles, replenishes, and provides intense softness

*All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan-6 oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL/PALM OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SODIUM PCA, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE (D184537/1)

• How well does this work on very long and tangled hair2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any trouble with this and color treated hair?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product for my hair that will l...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have very thick/curly/frizzy hair and I was recommended to use All Soft shampoo and conditioner by my hairdresser." in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally straight, blonde, thick, dry hair and it makes my hair feel so soft, smooth and silky, it also gives a nice shine to my hair which is EXACTLY what I was looking for as most shampoos don't make that achievable with my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly hair and this add enough moisture and weight to help combat my frizz." in 1 review
  • "this is such a great product on my hair i will continue this product.it really gives my head a shine " in 1 review
Kelsey P.
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
I love redken products, and this conditioner is one of the many reasons. It has a consistency on the thicker end without feeling extremely heavy, and a beautiful fragrance that resembles Shea or Argan. It does what it says; your hair will be insanely soft and shiny after using this. It can feel like your hair gets oilier more quickly if you pair this conditioner with a moisture rich shampoo (I don’t like using the all soft shampoo with this), but my hair is decently healthy so if your hair needs some extra love, the pair would likely work wonders. The only not amazing thing about this conditioner is the price, if you can snag it at ulta for bogo 50% then take advantage of that!
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
I received this item free from Salon Centric and Influenster for review purposes. I used this conditioner with all soft shampoo, so my review is for the combination of the two. I usually am a natural/vegan/cruelty free snob, and Redken is sadly not cruelty free :-( but honestly this shampoo and conditioner made my brittle, damaged, over-processed blonde hair feel the softest it's been (while blonde) in years. I haven't purchased the full size yet because I still have lots of shampoo & conditioner, but when it's time to purchase more, I will probably reach for the Redken All Soft shampoo & conditioner. If you have really dry hair and want some softness and movement, Redken All Soft is definitely worth a try.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I used this years ago upon getting it recommended by my hair stylist -- i was in a search for a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help my dry/brittle hair back when i used heat tools on my curls. Initially I really enjoyed it and felt like it made my hair softer. I discontinued my usage after a few bottles, i felt it made my hair limp and was not helping with split ends or breakage. At the time it wasn't an issue for me, but I do not love that it has sulfates in it and found when i switched to a sulfate free shampoo my hair felt healthier.
Amber S.
Waterbury, CT
I really like this along with the shampoo. Makes your hair really soft. The thick, concentrated forumla makes you need much less than other conditioners. Just knocking a star because of the sizes. For such an expensive product, I think the shampoo and conditioner should be the same sizes. The shampoo is over an ounce larger, and I usually run out of conditioner first. But I do like the grip on the sides of the bottles.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: For Dry Brittle more...
This is my 1st eve bottle of redken all soft conditioner. I have dry and damaged hair due to years of colouring and heat treatment. So I have been trying new hair products so one of them can be my holy grail product. This conditioner when used along with redken shampoo is really good. My hair feels hydrated and soft after using this combo. The smell is quiet nice too. Overall a good conditioner for dry damaged thick hair.
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
This is my absolute go to! I have tried so many hair products that never seemed to work with my hair. I have blonde, straight hair that gets greasy easily. Most products that have helped try to create shine or softness have actually caused product build up. One day I found this product at ulta and gave it a whirl. My hair felt SO soft after using it. My hair did not greasy or have product build up. The large bottle is always on sale at ulta and lasts me a few months. I stock up when they are on sale. I use the shampoo as well. Then when I am done showering I used Redken high rise volume and biolage hydrasource leave in conditioner. My hair has never felt this good in years or looked this good either. I can tell you I have tried like 30 different products and so far this is the best of the BEST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Krissy B.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
This my new Holy Grail conditioner , I use it in conjunction with the Soft shampoo. My hair is color treated with fantasy colors right now and it doesn’t make the color bleed any more than the color safe shampoo I used prior. I both got this on a whim at Ulta during their jumbo sale and I’m so happy I did. My hair is over processed, dry and brittle. I use heat almost daily. This line makes my hair feel like the day it’s washed in the salon. I’ve tried many brands, high end ones as well as drugstore and nothing has come close to wowing me like this. I leave it in for approx 5 min while I do the rest of my shower routine. I’ll never go back to another brand after this.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
I love this conditioner. It has a very mild scent to it and makes my hair super soft and manageable. It doesn’t dull my highlighted hair either. The price point isn’t crazy, but it’s more than your average conditioner at around $15 a bottle. I really think it’s worth the price though because it has helped my hair so much in terms of manageability and damage. My hair looks and feels healthier since I’ve been using this conditioner.
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
Redken All Soft Conditioner (combined with the All Soft Shampoo) is my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair can be brittle and frizzy. I felt like this did exactly what it said it would! My hair is super soft. I especially love to use this product when I know I will be straightening my hair. It really helps me achieve the look I am going for. The only downside? It's a treat-yo-self product for me! Sometimes my budget doesn't allow me to spend $40+ on shampoo and conditioner. I can sometimes find it on sale at Ulta or JC Penny which is always a treat!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
Redken all soft conditioner is a miracle in a bottle. I have very coarse hair and dry ends. I need a lot of moisture to help replenish my hair. I love how this conditioner is so light and its so moisturizing to my hair. It penetrates each hair strand into feeling a lot smoother. It detangles and nourishes my hair without it feeling too heavy.
Christina B.
Boca Raton, FL
Is this good for hair that has been color treated? My blonde hair turns orange-yellow with any cheap conditioner and I want to try this but I'm hoping it won't turn my hair blonde orange like some.
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
Is this good for color treated curly hair?
Misty S.
Haysi, VA
I have been looking for a shampoo that will condition my dry hair. Will this shampoo moisturize my hair well? does this shampoo work for naturally curly hair?
tabetha T.
Has anyone had any trouble with this and color treated hair?
Alexandra B.
La Crescenta, CA
Is this conditioner good for extremely tangled hair?