BY REDKEN #3 in Conditioner

Moisturizing and hair softening conditioner enriched with argan oil for your dry, brittle hair. Instantly detangles, and replenishes moisture.

A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

BENEFITS

• Detangles, replenishes, and provides intense softness

*All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan-6 oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL/PALM OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SODIUM PCA, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE (D184537/1)

• How well does this work on very long and tangled hair2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any trouble with this and color treated hair?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product for my hair that will l...2 Answers
Redken All Soft Conditioner
  • "I have very thick/curly/frizzy hair and I was recommended to use All Soft shampoo and conditioner by my hairdresser." in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally straight, blonde, thick, dry hair and it makes my hair feel so soft, smooth and silky, it also gives a nice shine to my hair which is EXACTLY what I was looking for as most shampoos don't make that achievable with my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly hair and this add enough moisture and weight to help combat my frizz." in 1 review
  • "this is such a great product on my hair i will continue this product.it really gives my head a shine " in 1 review
Alisha B.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
This conditioner is fantastic!! I have very fine hair, but a lot of it and it tangled extremely easily. This conditioner detangles my hair effortlessly and makes its so soft and shiny. I’ve been using this for years and just can’t give it up. I do take breaks from it because it can cause buildup, but I just use a clarifying/detox shampoo once a week for product buildup anyway. I highly recommend.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Redken All Soft Conditioner is one of my favorite hair conditioners. It smells great and leaves my hair silky soft. The conditioner is more expensive than your drugstore brands, but it’s not outrageously expensive. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts me for about a month and I have really ling hair. For shorter hair lengths this bottle may last for a few months.
Blackbird N.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner, Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
My favorite! Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner saved my dry hair and allowed me to grow it long after it kept breaking with my old products. I couldn’t get it past mid-back before, but after switching to Redken All Soft, it’s finally tailbone length. This makes it so soft without weighing it down.
Mrs. R.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
I absolutely adore this conditioner. But my hair is so straight and flat that it builds up a lot so I have to wash my hair more. And yes I do use dry shampoo but my hair is temperamental. It smells great and keeps my hair silky soft, but it’s too rich for me. I only use this once or twice a week.
Kayla H.
Louisville
My favorite conditioner! Use this following redken all soft shampoo and your hair will be the softest its ever been. I suffer from dry hair and dry scalp and this is the perfect amount of hydrating. Makes my hair smell amazing and so easy to style after freshly washed with this product!
Amanda S.
Sunbury, Oh
Purchased at: ULTA
If you've seen my review for the shampoo you can guess that I LOVE this product. My hair is at its absolute best when i use the product and i love the fact that i can buy the giant bottles with a pump. My hair is a few inches past my bra strap so it's nice to not run out right away
Kelsey P.
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
I love redken products, and this conditioner is one of the many reasons. It has a consistency on the thicker end without feeling extremely heavy, and a beautiful fragrance that resembles Shea or Argan. It does what it says; your hair will be insanely soft and shiny after using this. It can feel like your hair gets oilier more quickly if you pair this conditioner with a moisture rich shampoo (I don’t like using the all soft shampoo with this), but my hair is decently healthy so if your hair needs some extra love, the pair would likely work wonders. The only not amazing thing about this conditioner is the price, if you can snag it at ulta for bogo 50% then take advantage of that!
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys , PA
Review for: Redken All Soft Conditioner more...
I love this product in conjunction with the shampoo! Leaves my hair INCREDIBLY soft and silky. With that being said it’s definitely a heavier product so I can’t use it every time I wash my hair but instead I use it about once a month and it does wonders for my hair!
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Just an all around good, moisturizing, softening shampoo+conditioner combo. Not specifically for color treated hair,but works well to counteract the drying damage I do by coloring. This is in regular rotation in my shower. I never hesitate to grab this.
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
I received this item free from Salon Centric and Influenster for review purposes. I used this conditioner with all soft shampoo, so my review is for the combination of the two. I usually am a natural/vegan/cruelty free snob, and Redken is sadly not cruelty free :-( but honestly this shampoo and conditioner made my brittle, damaged, over-processed blonde hair feel the softest it's been (while blonde) in years. I haven't purchased the full size yet because I still have lots of shampoo & conditioner, but when it's time to purchase more, I will probably reach for the Redken All Soft shampoo & conditioner. If you have really dry hair and want some softness and movement, Redken All Soft is definitely worth a try.
Christina B.
Boca Raton, FL
Is this good for hair that has been color treated? My blonde hair turns orange-yellow with any cheap conditioner and I want to try this but I'm hoping it won't turn my hair blonde orange like some.
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
Is this good for color treated curly hair?
Misty S.
Haysi, VA
I have been looking for a shampoo that will condition my dry hair. Will this shampoo moisturize my hair well? does this shampoo work for naturally curly hair?
tabetha T.
Has anyone had any trouble with this and color treated hair?
Alexandra B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Is this conditioner good for extremely tangled hair?