Hair CareHair ProductsRedken
All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo

Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo

by Redken

#3 in Hair Products

Moisturizing and hair softening conditioner enriched with argan oil for your dry, brittle hair. Instantly detangles, and replenishes moisture. A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need. BENEFITS Detangles, replenishes, and provides intense softness *All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan-6 oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. AWARDS: 2015 Glamour Glammy Award for Best Conditioner 2015 Allure Reader's Choice Award for Best Conditioner 2014 Temptalia Editor's Choice Award for Best Conditioner

Will this make my frizzy hair more frizzy ?
What does this smell like? Very picky with my scents lol.
Does it weigh down wavy hair?
Start your review of Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I have very thick/curly/frizzy hair and I was recommended to use All Soft shampoo and conditioner by my hairdresser.in reviews
this is such a great product on my hair i will continue this product.it really gives my head a shine in reviews
I have very curly hair and this add enough moisture and weight to help combat my frizz.in reviews
I have naturally straight, blonde, thick, dry hair and it makes my hair feel so soft, smooth and silky, it also gives a nice shine to my hair which is EXACTLY what I was looking for as most shampoos don't make that achievable with my hair.in reviews
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Toma A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo and Redken All Soft Mega Conditioner 250mL are two of my favorite shampoo/conditioner brands to use. They leave my hair clean and smooth after every use. They're gentle and both combat frizz when air drying hair. Definitely recommend them for a semi-luxury haircare line. #Redken #Haircare #HairEssentials
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,365 reviews
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Jolie D.
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Redken all soft Argan oil shampoo and it retails for $17.50. It is naturally deprived birch to detangle, moisturize, and condition dry hair. Designed for normal to dry hair. Not severely dry hair types. This is sulfate, silicone, and paraben free. Leaves hair soft, manageable, and shiny.
Rachel P.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Rachel P.
Purchased at: ULTA
There was so much hype surrounding this product but it didn’t live up to any of it. I used both of these bottles till they were almost empty before I started seeing results. My hair is dry from years of boxing dying it and I require all the moisture! But even when I started seeing results, my hair wasn’t the softest. I feel like my hair has been softer when using products that cost 1/3 of the price.
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
I love Redken. I try my best to buy this conditioner if I can but their products are a little pricey, so its not something I can get all the time but I love it so much. It makes my hair smell so good and it leaves my hair feeling so soft.
Kerry F.
Abingdon, MD
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Kerry F.
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Kerry F.
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo Redken All Soft Conditioner My hairdresser recommend these products to me. I bought a gift set around the holidays to try out. My hair has never looked so shinny and healthy. I went out and bought these in the liter sizes so they would last.
Eliana B.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by Eliana B.
I am definitely in love with this shampoo. It’s giving me the best results my hair is soft shiny and smelling good all the time. I was looking for a long time here in the USA a good shampoo for my hair and I’m very sure I finally find it.
lea S.
Columbus, GA
My hair is soft and hydrated after using this conditioner. I can brush through my long bleached hair so easily and it looks and feels amazing! I highly recommend the whole redken all soft system.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a licensed cosmetologist. And are use and recommend this shampoo. It is great for all hair types. It is not heavy on your hair. It is very moisturizing, it smooths out your hair. And it protects your color.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,256 reviews
I’m a huge fan of the Redken All Soft line. The conditioner works well at hydrating my hair, yet rinses out and doesn’t weigh it down. There is a light scent.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
I have coarse, dry, naturally curly hair that I blow dry straight and this is honestly the only Conditioner that I can actually feel a difference in with my hair. All the others still leave my hair feeling like hay or I have to apply additional product to my hair for softness. I used the shampoo and don't really care for it but I love the conditioner. Just wish the conditioner bottle was bigger than the shampoo and not the other way around, I use more conditioner than shampoo and probably most people.

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leandra C.
London
il y a 3 mois
Danielle B. il y a 2 mois
If you have drier, more brittle hair, I highly recommend. I’ve been using it off and on for several years. I have dry, colour treated hair that is course and I use heat tools regularly. All soft keeps it feeling fresh and soft and easily brushable