BY REDKEN #3 in Shampoo

Part of the SMART Haircare family, discover the argan-oil enriched shampoo formula that promotes softness for dry, brittle hair and leaves your hair soft, manageable, and shiny.
Hair softening shampoo with argan oil for dry hair that provides gently cleanses and softens your dry, brittle hair.
A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

How To Use:
Apply daily, if desired, to damp hair. Massage into lather. Rinse thoroughly.
For best results, follow with All Soft Conditioner.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MIPA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM PCA, SALICYLIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, COUMARIN, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, FUMARIC ACID, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CI 15510/ORANGE 4, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 17200/RED 33, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE (D184463/1)

• Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo where can I find this?4 Answers
  • Really works in the hair?2 Answers
  • I just ordered this and can't wait to use it. Is it worth...2 Answers
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo

Start your review of Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Heather W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair is thick and gets tangled really really fast, like I can brush it and within 5 minutes I would have a knot at the nape of my neck. Anyways my mom bought this shampoo (and conditioner) for my hair when I was maybe 5 (19 almost 20 now) and it worked wonders on my rats nest haha. I was able to run a brush through my hair and leave it at that all day. We’ve repurchased a handful of times throughout the years and it’s still just as wonderful
Jill W.
You know how after using a certain shampoo for a while, your hair might change or become accustomed to it, or start to dry out, even if it's a moisturizing shampoo? I've been using Redken for the better part of 4 years now and my hair is healthier than ever. I never feel the need to search for another shampoo. It's cleansing and leaves my hair soft, smooth, and shiny, without drying out, or leaving it too greasy. I have thin hair and my scalp gets greasy very quickly. With Redken, my hair stays clean and full bodied twice as long as it used to.
Jennifer S.
Pittsburg, CA
As much as I loved the last shampoo I was using, my hair has changed so much over the last year or so and it just wasn't doing it for me anymore. My stylist recommended Redken AllSoft to me and I am so glad I switched! It really has taken my hair to the next level.

My hair is super thick and wavy, especially in the back. It takes forever to blow dry and no matter how much product I put in it I could never get it to feel soft. This line did the trick! My hair has never felt better, and it lasts forever! It lathers really well too!
Subeena R.
Jamaica, NY
OMG ny hair feels amazing after using this shampoo. It really leaves it feeling extremely soft. I just feel like running my fingers though it all the time. I noticed my hair seemed less frizzy and there was a beautiful shine. I don’t recommend using the conditioner of the same name if you have an oily scalp like I do. You may feel your scalp feeling more oily quicker. Even when using conditioner just use it on the ends. But I highly recommend this shampoo if you want that soft touch.
Luana A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have blonde (colored) frizzy hair and as soon as i wash my hair with redken all soft, i feel as if i had just put some conditioner on my hair because it feels sooooo smooth and soft. My deff all time favorite. I bought the large bottle at Ulta for 50% off.
Katie W.
Vero Beach, FL
Bret Jayne is the only shampoo conditioner that I use. It’s honestly worth spending the extra money because if you compare your hair after I wash to a regular drugstore shampoo such as Garnier or dove or whatever it will never compare to how your hair feels after wash with a high and shampoo such as Redken. Your hair feels light smooth soft area and it will continue to do that with every single kind
Krista L.
Florence, AL
I absolutely love this shampoo. It is so nourishing to my dry and brittle bleached hair. I chose this over and over compared to olaplex shampoo. I keep going back to it after trying other products because it makes my hair feel so moisturized. I love how it lathers really well and smell is refreshing and light. If you haven’t tried this for you dry hair, do yourself a favor!
Layla B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My favorite shampoo when I’m not coloring my hair. It really has a nice scent and cleans my hair well. I think if you had a dry scalp, this would work best. This never left my hair feeling dry or tangly. I would literally wash my hair with tangled hair and without ripping or anything the knots would be gone. I feel like this stuff really saved my hair and gave me shine.
Jacqueline G.
Littleton, CO
This product makes my hair feel dreamy. Even though it feels well moisturized, it isn’t greasy and the strengthening complex leaves my hair feeling... robust? It makes my hair feel thicker and stronger without feeling waxy or crunchy like other protein enhanced products can. I use this on my bleached blonde hair and do not notice any negative effects on my color.
Christina m.
Fox River Grove, IL
This product is amazing if you bleach your hair. When you bleach your hair you strip it and lose protein and the bonds needs to hold in moister. Using this with a protein and moisturizing conditioner really helps add moister back into you hair and doesn't just strip the moister from your hair like most other shampoos.
Breana C.
Santa Maria, CA
I really want to try a redken product Is this the best shampoo?
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How does this shampoo rate in comparison to salon brands?
Beverly C.
WHITLEY CITY, KY
Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo where can I find this?
Valerie R.
Has any one ever used this shampoo ?