Redken

Redken All Soft Argan-6...
355 Reviews
5 / 5
Es un producto increíble. Su fórmula única, enriquecida con aceite de argán, proporciona una hidratación intensa y restaura la suavidad y el brillo del cabello. Este aceite multiusos es perfecto para todo tipo de cabello, ya que ayuda a controlar el frizz, aporta nutrición y protege contra el daño causado por el calor y los agentes externos. Además, su fragancia suave y exquisita deja el cabello con un aroma delicioso. Este producto me ha ayudado a mantener el cabello suave, manejable y radiante.
5 / 5
Love this product. Apply to ends of hair and style as normal. Leaves a silky smooth feeling and finish! Hair feels replenished and good price for the amount of product you have to use each time.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this hair oil, it makes my hair so soft and smooth and doesn’t weigh it down. It also doesn’t make my hair greasy like some other oils do. I apply the product in a small amount mainly focusing on my ends and use whatever’s left on my hands to run through all my hair. When I was getting my hair bleached regularly in the summer this product was a life saver. I absolutely recommend this product for someone with dry hair. It last a long time and is definitely worth the money!
5 / 5
Seriously, this hair oil is so good!!! It makes my hair super soft and manageable. It's brought it back to life after bleaching and perimenopause and covid doing a number on my hair. It smells really nice also.
5 / 5
I keep a bottle on hands at all time because this hair oil is amazing! I can use as many pumps as I want without my hair feeling greasy. I have long blonde color processed hair and it makes my ends feel amazing
5 / 5
This is the best hair oil ever made. It makes my hair feel AMAZING. I use it after i shower and when my hair is dry. Makes my ends feel so soft and amazing. I recommend to everyone
5 / 5
I just bought this. It has made my hair so silky and soft! The only thing odd about it is the smell? Doesn’t smell good or bad just a faint sweetness. Really good for wet hair too! I bought with my own money and did not get it through Influenster like the rest of the reviews!
5 / 5
This product is a holy grail for me! It leaves my hair silks and shiny and unlike other argan oils that I’ve tried it sinks into the hair really as opposed to just sitting on top of it. I’d definitely recommend this product and I will most definitely repurchase it.
5 / 5
I really like this line in general. I have thick, course, frizzy hair and I love the all soft mega shampoo and I really like the oil. Sometimes I use it for fly aways when I blow dry, but often I use it as kind of a curl cream and let my hair air dry. It is somewhat of a thick oil so I wouldn’t put it on my roots or use if you have fine hair.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This argan-6 oil is a multi care serum that intensely nourishes and protects dry, brittle hairs. It imparts natural suppleness, deep conditioning and a concentration of softness where it is needed. I love this oil with a pump applicator. It is a different consistency that another very popular oil serum that most people have used. It is not as wet and holds up better in humidity.