BY REDKEN #50 in Hair Oil

Natural All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil is enriched with omega-6 to provide deep conditioning, lasting softness and shine for hair.

• Provides concentrated softness, deep conditioning and lasting suppleness
  • Intensely nourishes all hair types
  • Provides 15x more conditioning*
  • Boosts shine

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, DIMETHICONE, ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL/ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, AMYL CINNAMAL (D159206/2)

• Has anyone used this product yet? I have damaged, fine, c...1 Answers
Redken All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil
  • "I do have to use about 5 squirts per use because my hair is so long, I've noticed that a little bit doesn't go as far as other brands I've used." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really long/thick hair that gets tangled really easily and after I've started using this product, I've noticed that my hair hardly gets tangled anymore and is super soft and shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "I love to put it in my hair before I blow dry for silky and shiny hair or on dry hair before and after styling." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but if you look online you can find some deals on it." in 1 review
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I recently received a sample of this and I am blown away. It's amazing. I was hesitant to try an oil because I didn't want my hair to feel heavy and greasy but this is wonderful. I noticed results instantly. My hair is smooth, silky and so easy to brush when I apply this. And you only need a pea size amount. So this product will last a lifetime. I only use it a few times a week and it has definitely made a difference in adding life to my full and damaged hair. And there is no greasy heavy residue feeling when it dries.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I really love this stuff! One and a half pumps and I work it from mid shaft to the ends of my hair. I then blow dry my hair and WOW! It really does make my hair super soft, shiny, and frizz free. I also receive compliments all the time on the way my hair smells. I will continue to repurchase this and highly recommend it to anyone with dry, damaged hair.
Miranda B.
Franklin, GA
This stuff is really great if you have dry hair. It’s kinda pricey, but it keeps your hair really moisturized and helps with dry scalp or damaged ends. I use it straight out of the shower and dry hair with it in it. There’s no need to reapply and with super long hair I use no more than three pumps, sometimes mixed in with other products, so it will last you forever. It’s great, and, as the line says, keeps your hair soft.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Definitely leaves the hair feeling soft and moisturized. It only attacks moisture in the hair and that’s why I gave it 4/5 stars. It smells great, just like the redken all soft products. I would definitely recommend!
Carli G.
Bel Air, MD
One of my favorite oils! I use this for my course hair, that has been over processed. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way! I would recommend this as a treatment or a styling product to smooth out frizz. Especially good for the warm weather when hair gets unruly and frizzy.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This stuff smells so so sooo good. My hair doesn't always do well with oils, but when I put this in it made my hair so soft! It also made may hair easier to brush through. It felt soft all day and didn't make the ends greasy at all. The top had a bit of oiliness, but nothing major. I think I like  Moroccanoil® Treatment Original a little bit better, but this is truly a nice oil!
Blair B.
I use this. I did use oi oil for a long time, but I love the smell and the feeling my hair has to the touch once I've used it. I use about 10 pumps in wet hair every time I wash my hair. I always restock.
Hailey B.
bardstown
I usually love redken everything but I'm not a fan of this. Leaves the hair filmy compared to other oils I've tried. Very thick, great for days you don't want to condition though! Has a subtle scent that is neither pleasant or unpleasant. Overall I wouldn't buy this again but it's handy for when I run out of conditioner!
Kelsey J.
I like this product a lot and it is a heavier oil which worked well with my dry curly hair. A little goes a long ways and I only use it at the tips or else my scalp gets oily. The reason I remove one star is because it is pricy and there is possibly cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Ashley M.
Coldwater, MI
Makes the ends of my hair look GREAT it makes them look healthier and more alive I recommend this to anyone who has damaged hair and is looking for something that works great and smells great. Just wish I could have a life time of this stuff
Lora V.
Salem, OH
Has anyone used this product yet? I have damaged, fine, color-treated hair. How did you like it? How do you use it that works best?

back