BY REDKEN

Disciplines, protects and strengthens unruly hair. see more...

Yadira C.
Fort Worth
I have long and a full head of hair so it’s hard for me to find something that will tame it. This is it for me, it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth considering that I’m a natural brunette and have ashy blonde hair right now. Must have for Texas weather!
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
I've used a lot of red ken products because I am a hairstylist. I've used them in thr salon and school. I like some of the products and others I don't. This one was one of my favorites. I like it because I have straight hair but it's fine and this helps with some texture and volume to fine locks while not making it as heavy as some products do for me. I'd recommend it to people who have medium to thick hair bc it's a heavier product but also some fine haired people if they can stand products who might give the hair a little more weight to the hair. In all I like this product.
Autumn T.
Jackson, MS
This ultra straight balm is just the touch when living in the humid south and trying to maintain your straight and sleek hair you worked so hard on!! It met every expectation and more that i had for it and i use almost every day!! i have repurchased it and repurchased it time and time again!!
Chelsea J.
Saucier
I have thick wavy hair, and those pesky tight curls around the edge of my hairline. It's really hair to straighten or blow dry them straight. Well, it was until I used this product, definitely recommend this to other girls with the same hair problems!
Ricki B.
Lemont Frnc, PA
I have used this product multiple times. I have used it while flat ironing my hair has held up,without damage to my hair. Lasts 2 days sometimes I can and have pushed it 3 days. It stands up against other brands very well. I used to always use a other products took me a lot to try a new 1 and I ended up liking it,go figure. Lol
Brandie B.
Ardmore, OK
As a hairdresser I do my best to find products my clients can use at home. This is hands down one of my favorites. Apply when hair is wet and dry woth a round brush. Leaves hair silky smooth and smells fantastic also!!
Suzanne S.
Princeton, NC
This product is so Amazing! I have a lot of fine wavy hair, that stays frizzy. I straighten my hair most of the time and when I use this straighting balm my hair looks and feels great! It also control's my frizz all day, even when it's humid out side. Great product!
Devin C.
Chesapeake, VA
Smells amazing and keeps my hair soft and straight. It prevents my fly away hairs too. A little goes a long way so this product lasts me for a long time. The cream doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy, when I'm done blow drying my hair it feels light and soft!
Lauren B.
Troy, VA
This product is great for the perfect blowout. It makes my dark brown hair shine and makes my fine hair appear fuller. It helps to tame fly aways and the blowout will last all day. It has been one of my go to products for years now. Highly recommend.
Sarah G.
I love this product. It is a little bit more pricey, but it is os worth it! It does not weigh your hair down with the extra product in it and it also helps protect and treat your hair while using it. Win, Win!