Redken Align 12 Protective Straightening Lotion uploaded by Angelia G.

BY REDKEN

ALIGN 12 PROTECTIVE STRAIGHTENING LOTION disciplines, protects and strengthens unruly hair > Adds discipline and control for naturally straight results> Provides heat protection due to fortifying xylose and glucose sugars> Features Anti-Frizz Technology see more...

• How much does this cost and where can I buy it? 1 Answers
Doni V.
Love this whenever I am planning on straightening my hair with a flat iron or blow drying my hair. My hair dresser suggested it to me, so I bought a bottle and can say it is worth every penny. My hair is thick coarse and curly. So straightening takes alot. This keeps my hair feeling soft and protected from the high heats. My hair looks shiny and touchable, not dry and frizzled. I get mine from a salon. Its a little pricey, but not too bad...
Angelia G.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love this product , it's so amazing, doesn't leave your hair oily and it also smells AMAZING. It's definitely a must to have.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I've been using this for years and I'm in love. This product keeps my frizzy hair free of fly aways.
Jessica E.
Tamaqua, PA
Smells amazing, takes care of my flyaway hairs and the frizziness. I only need a little bit.
Savannah H.
I love using this before I flat iron my hair! It has a nice scent to it that isn't too strong especially since you barely use any unless you have a ton of hair! I prefer this to CHI brand protection lotions because this one doesn't leave my hair greasy.
Jessica S.
The smell alone of this product will always keep me coming back. It is one of my favorite scents. I apply a small amount to damp hair and use a round brush and hair dryer. It works so well that I don't need to use a flat iron at all. Love it!
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love how this works in my hair. it's a light weight product and it is worth the extra few dollars. I use it probably 2 times a week only because my hair is thick and I can't use a lot of product
Oli G.
How much does this cost and where can I buy it?