Redken Align 12 Protective Straightening Lotion uploaded by Brookelyn M.Redken Align 12 Protective Straightening Lotion uploaded by Kim C.Redken Align 12 Protective Straightening Lotion uploaded by Witney T.

BY REDKEN #61 in Detangling Treatments

Tame unruly hair with the ultimate straightening discipline.  Protective balm with fortifying sugars helps build strength while straightening.  Bonding System helps provide humidity-resistant frizz-control for long-lasting smooth, shiny, straight styles.  Exclusive Salon Distribution. . see more...

Redken Align 12 Protective Straightening Lotion
  • "Works great to keep my wavy hair straight, and it does not have a strong smell leaves hair shiny, straight and smooth. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair with lots of fly aways and it helps tame them." in 1 review
  • "I use this and my hair smells great and my hair straightens so much more nicely than if I don't use it." in 1 review
Marissa S.
Review for: Redken Align 12 Protective Straightening Lotion more...

I was recommdned this product by my stylist. It smells good and isn’t too heavy on my hair. I feel like it helps smooth and protect it at the same time. I just wish it was in a spray bottle rather than a cream dispenser, because it would be less messy and a little easier to evenly spread throughout my hair.
Kim C.
Works perfectly on my frizzy hair. I put this on after I have washed it before I blow dry it. My hair stays straight as hay after using it. The smell is not powerful but has a lovely scent. It last for 2 plus days as well. I recommend trying it out. All of the stylists I know also use this product.
Jessica S.
I have fine, thin hair that WILL FRIZZ no matter the weather. I love this stuff! It doesn't weigh down my hair so I don't feel like I have 20 products in it. After I hit it with my straightner my hair is frizz free and beautifully straight...and STAYS that way through the day!
Marina M.
Bristol, CT
This product is amazing. It made my hair soft and tamed some of my frizz. I have naturally wavy hair and it helped make the straightening process much quicker. I highly recommend this product!
Carly S.
East Islip, NY
This is such a great project. I'm always nervous about burning my hair off, so I try to be super careful with the products I use. I use this and my hair smells great and my hair straightens so much more nicely than if I don't use it. Note: I do also use another redken heat protectant just to be careful, but I have done it before w/o the heat protectant and this was just fine.

After I straighten my hair, I use the anti-frizz polishing mask as a top coat for my hair and the two products work really well together. The best part about this product is that you really don't need much to get the job done; I've been using the same bottle for about seven months now.
Mayra G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is no exception with Redken Hair products
I used just one or two pumps of this product on my frizzy hair and styling my hair with the dryer and brush simple and easy
Right after I could see and feel my hair was less frizz, with delicate smooth waves.
Beautiful straight results not sticky straight but then again I didn't use a flat iron.
Just a great option always all the Redken styling products.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
This product works amazing to smooth and relax my hair. I just use a little and run it through my hair before blowdrying it. The smell is INCREDIBLE!!!! Sometimes I will just use it to get my boyfriend to snuggle up and smell my hair. He loves the smell too. I have naturally wavy hair with lots of fly aways and it helps tame them. My hair never has that greasy feeling some products can leave behind, but it will if I use too much. Just a little bit works great.
Lisa B.
Crooksville, OH

This is the only straightening lotion I use - and I have tried dozens of them. Not only does this product straighten your hair, it maintains that quality all day long. Many other straightening products don't seem to last all day. In addition, it does not leave any residue in your hair. This one leaves a minimal residue on the iron and no residue in your hair. It is worth the price.
Bekah J.
I love this product! I helps pull out wavy to curly hair during blow-drying for easier straightening with a flat iron. it has a great medium hold that is very soft and natural feeling. and it smells amazing, slightly vanilla, with earthy jasmine, amber, and white musk notes!
Bridal B.
Savannah, GA
I would highly recommendation this product. I like it because it gives my hair a smooth protective barrier and leaves it with a nice shine. Highly likely to purchase this product again in the near future. Thanks REDKEN, you have never let me down.