BY REDKEN

This protective anti-frizz hair smoothing lotion strengthens and straightens hair while fortifying and smoothing waves. Anti-frizz technology creates an extra smooth finish. Perfect for a straight and smooth blowout.

• Medium control lotion
  • Strengthens and straightens medium hair
  • Adds discipline and control for naturally straight results
  • Provides hair heat protection and hair shine
  • Anti-Frizz Technology for smooth results

AQUA / WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, VINYL CAPROLACTAM/VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, XYLOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LAURETH-7, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, CITRIC ACID (D161024/1) US PATENTS: 7,815,900

• How much does this cost and where can I buy it? 1 Answers
Marissa S.

I was recommdned this product by my stylist. It smells good and isn’t too heavy on my hair. I feel like it helps smooth and protect it at the same time. I just wish it was in a spray bottle rather than a cream dispenser, because it would be less messy and a little easier to evenly spread throughout my hair.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. A lot of leave ins are too heavy and this is really nice for a silky lightweight heat styled look. I got it from amazon and it works great for ethnic hair, especially mixed race.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
This stuff is pretty amazing ! I use it when I flat iron my hair to get a super sleek ponytail. It smooths it out and stays like that from days !! Not a huge fan of the smell but it fades away and works pretty well so it’s not a deal breaker . I do have a hard time finding it sometimes though .
Soyla A.
Absolutely love this smoothing lotion. I use it on damp hair before I blowdry and flat-iron my hair. The smell is great (but subtle), and it keeps my hair smooth and frizz-free even in the most humid conditions. Redken is the best, and this product is a definite winner!
Stacey M.
I love Redken products! This smoothing gel works wonders! I have thick and naturally wavy hair. On the days I straighten it I use a quarter size on damp hair and then blow dry. Leaves my hair feeling silky, frizz free and this also smells great.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
This product works pretty well. I have extremely frizzy/wavy/fluffy hair and it helps to smooth it down as well as make it straighter. I use it every time I have to blow dry my hair. I would recommend this product and will buy it again.
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
I used this when I went on vacation to the ocean and it helped keep my frizzy hair from the humidity down so much. My hair doesn’t do well with weather change and this was a life saver. Super easy to find at most drug stores.
Blake M.
Zionsville , IN
My hair is usually very curly and wavy. This really helped to control it from a more styled look when I didn't want all the curls. :) redden has always been great no matter what type of product of theirs I'm using.
Melissa F.
My hairdresser always uses this on me at the salon. I love it. It smells great and my hair always feels so soft and shiny when she is done styling it. A great find that I started to buy myself and will continue to do so.
This is good not bad but I hear redkin I hear really good product it's not that bad but there are other products out there that are better the packaging was really good it just didn't do a good job for my hair
Oli G.
How much does this cost and where can I buy it?