BY REDKEN

The anti-frizz solution for creating shiny, straight hair, Align 12 strengthens hair while adding control to your blowout for sleek, natural results. This leave-in heat protectant is suitable for natural and color treated hair.

AQUA / WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, VINYL CAPROLACTAM/VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, XYLOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LAURETH-7, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, CITRIC ACID (D161024/1) US PATENTS: 7,815,900

• How much does this cost and where can I buy it? 1 Answers
Marissa S.

I was recommdned this product by my stylist. It smells good and isn’t too heavy on my hair. I feel like it helps smooth and protect it at the same time. I just wish it was in a spray bottle rather than a cream dispenser, because it would be less messy and a little easier to evenly spread throughout my hair.
Ravan A.
I love this product. A lot of leave ins are too heavy and this is really nice for a silky lightweight heat styled look. I got it from amazon and it works great for ethnic hair, especially mixed race.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
This stuff is pretty amazing ! I use it when I flat iron my hair to get a super sleek ponytail. It smooths it out and stays like that from days !! Not a huge fan of the smell but it fades away and works pretty well so it’s not a deal breaker . I do have a hard time finding it sometimes though .
Soyla A.
Fayetteville, NC
Absolutely love this smoothing lotion. I use it on damp hair before I blowdry and flat-iron my hair. The smell is great (but subtle), and it keeps my hair smooth and frizz-free even in the most humid conditions. Redken is the best, and this product is a definite winner!
Stacey M.
I love Redken products! This smoothing gel works wonders! I have thick and naturally wavy hair. On the days I straighten it I use a quarter size on damp hair and then blow dry. Leaves my hair feeling silky, frizz free and this also smells great.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
This product works pretty well. I have extremely frizzy/wavy/fluffy hair and it helps to smooth it down as well as make it straighter. I use it every time I have to blow dry my hair. I would recommend this product and will buy it again.
Blake M.
Indianapolis , IN
My hair is usually very curly and wavy. This really helped to control it from a more styled look when I didn't want all the curls. :) redden has always been great no matter what type of product of theirs I'm using.
Melissa F.
My hairdresser always uses this on me at the salon. I love it. It smells great and my hair always feels so soft and shiny when she is done styling it. A great find that I started to buy myself and will continue to do so.
This is good not bad but I hear redkin I hear really good product it's not that bad but there are other products out there that are better the packaging was really good it just didn't do a good job for my hair
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
My hair is naturally very fine and frizzy so this smoothing cream helps soooo much. I️ use this anytime I️ shower in the morning and it really makes a difference. I️ would buy this 10 times over if I️ could.
Oli G.
How much does this cost and where can I buy it?