BY REDKEN #57 in Hair Cream

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This protective anti-frizz hair smoothing lotion strengthens and straightens hair while fortifying and smoothing waves. Anti-frizz technology creates an extra smooth finish. Perfect for a straight and smooth blowout.

• Medium control lotion
  • Strengthens and straightens medium hair
  • Adds discipline and control for naturally straight results
  • Provides hair heat protection and hair shine
  • Anti-Frizz Technology for smooth results

AQUA / WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, VINYL CAPROLACTAM/VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, XYLOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LAURETH-7, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, CITRIC ACID (D161024/1) US PATENTS: 7,815,900

• How much does this cost and where can I buy it? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Marissa S.

I was recommdned this product by my stylist. It smells good and isn’t too heavy on my hair. I feel like it helps smooth and protect it at the same time. I just wish it was in a spray bottle rather than a cream dispenser, because it would be less messy and a little easier to evenly spread throughout my hair.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
Redken is an overall great product for all different types of hair because they have so many different types of products to everyone's needs this product in particular it is great for people that have a longer color treated hair cuz it doesn't make your hair too heavy and flat feeling afterwards
Cassidy R.
Columbia, SC
This product helps prevent heat damge when straightening and makes your hair stay straight much longer than without. I bought mine at a local salon. The smell is great and I always get compliments on my hair when I use this product. My only complaint is that you have to be extremely careful about not using too much or your hair will become greasy very quickly. I don't recommend for naturally oily hair
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. A lot of leave ins are too heavy and this is really nice for a silky lightweight heat styled look. I got it from amazon and it works great for ethnic hair, especially mixed race.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
I love love love this product. It smells great it feels great the value is great. Very satisfied. I use in my own hair and my clients hair. It does what it says it will do. I will definitely recommend to others and purchase again
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Love this product! Smells amazing and does what it's supposed to do! High end salon products are always going to cost more but their better for the hair versus the harsh products you purchase from grocery or drug stores with bad chemicals! Always buy high end brand products from salons because they couldn't be damaged or expired in a grocery store!
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
This stuff is pretty amazing ! I use it when I flat iron my hair to get a super sleek ponytail. It smooths it out and stays like that from days !! Not a huge fan of the smell but it fades away and works pretty well so it’s not a deal breaker . I do have a hard time finding it sometimes though .
Naomi N.
I use this especially when doing hair for special events. Helps lock down flyaways and keep the hair shiny and smooth. Love this product. Would definitely recommend to other people. Slightly more than drugstore but love the high quality and how great it is for my hair compared to drugstore
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
Was sceptical at first but was surprised after only one use. This left my hair silky soft and no frizz. Not sticky either. The scent is amazing. Smells kind of like B&BW Twilight Woods. Also like the fact it's a one and done product. No need to cocktail multiple products to get a desired results.
Amanda G.
So so product. Did help straighten my hair when blow drying, but did not help with the humidity. If your hair is wavy, and unaffected by humidity thus would be great for you, unfortunately I fluff right up with and moisture in the air, and this didn't do a thing to stop it.
Oli G.
How much does this cost and where can I buy it?

back