BY REDKEN

Plump Up the Volume Exclusive aerated cream-mousse inflates hair with weightless body and satiny softness. see more...

Erin D.
Erin D.
Atco, NJ
One of my personal favorites , this is a lightweight cream-mousse that you use a small amount in damp hair and blow dry it in for volume and softness. I love this product by Redken and hope it remains in the i line for many years to come . If you overdo it with a heavy application it could way hair down.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Monroe, Ga
I personally did not like this product for my hair. It did not work very well for me but it could work for you. I think you should try it yourself to see how it works for your hair. You will either hate it or love it. I would not buy this product again and I will return it to the store.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Moorhead, MN
This is a great product that helps holding hair to a special style that you wanna try! I personally dos the 1920s flat wave using this bodifying cream and it worked perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to my best of friends and I hope you like it too!
Bettyrose W.
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product keeps my hair smooth. I have fine hair but thick and this product is great for my style. Great value. This product exceeded my expectations. It's long lasting I wash my hair every other day.
Anu R.
Anu R.
San Francisco, CA
My hair looks the best when wet and this Redken cream-mousse product does an amazing job of retaining that moisturized, beach waves look without making it hard or crisp. I would highly recommend!
Dora L.
Dora L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse! Smooths my fine flyaway hair and gives me volume! Anyone who has fine hair that needs some extra oomph definitely needs to get this now!
Melonie B.
Melonie B.
This is the best styling product and I recommend it to anyone. It smells clean and styles nicely. It also adds body and bounce to my hair.
Andrew L.
Andrew L.
Troy, MI
Works good in hair. Could use a better smell though and the container it comes in is inconvenient. I would rather have a squirt bottle..
J T.
J T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this gel mouse. It gives my fine hair a lot of volume and it is very easy to use. I put it on on damp hair before blow drying.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Burlington, WI
Redken Aerate 08 Bodifying Cream-Mousse is amazingly light. It doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or crunchy at all.