Redken Aerate 08 Bodifying Cream-Mousse 2.3 oz

Plump Up the Volume Exclusive aerated cream-mousse inflates hair with weightless body and satiny softness. see more...

Althea B.
South River, NJ
This product is incredible. I fell in love the moment I opened it. The smell was like a breath of fresh air. I washed my hair shampooed and then conditioned it. I then applied this to my hair and I could Immediately feel how light it was. After I applied it all throughout my hair I blew out my hair and it felt weightless. Then I flat ironed it and it was so beautiful I had to take pics. This is literally the best product I have ever used on my hair in my entire life. No exaggerations.
Samantha M.
Monroe, GA
I personally did not like this product for my hair. It did not work very well for me but it could work for you. I think you should try it yourself to see how it works for your hair. You will either hate it or love it. I would not buy this product again and I will return it to the store.
Erin D.
Atco, NJ
One of my personal favorites , this is a lightweight cream-mousse that you use a small amount in damp hair and blow dry it in for volume and softness. I love this product by Redken and hope it remains in the i line for many years to come . If you overdo it with a heavy application it could way hair down.
Bettyrose W.
Great product keeps my hair smooth. I have fine hair but thick and this product is great for my style. Great value. This product exceeded my expectations. It's long lasting I wash my hair every other day.
Anu R.
San Francisco, CA
My hair looks the best when wet and this Redken cream-mousse product does an amazing job of retaining that moisturized, beach waves look without making it hard or crisp. I would highly recommend!
aundrea r.
Ivanhoe, VA
Redken Aerate Cream Mousse, is an awesome product in terms of giving that wet, curl feeling. I use mousse for that "just got out of the shower" look, and this product does just that. Deff a must have!
Lisa L.
Covington, GA
I am a huge fan of Redken products, while this may not be one of favorites, I was still satisfied with it overall. I'm not sure it's as light weight as its stated but still did the trick!
Dora L.
I love this mousse! Smooths my fine flyaway hair and gives me volume! Anyone who has fine hair that needs some extra oomph definitely needs to get this now!
Melissa T.
Moorhead, MN
This is a great product that helps holding hair to a special style that you wanna try! I personally dos the 1920s flat wave using this bodifying cream and it worked perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to my best of friends and I hope you like it too!
robyn m.
Binghamton, NY
Try this.. it works! I cant live without mousse since I have curly hair. I am always looking for new products tp try and this stuff really works