BY REDKEN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A patented volumizing & texturizing hair cream-mousse styler that fuses the volumizing benefits of a mousse and the conditioning properties of a cream to moisturize and boost volume.

• Medium control aerated cream
  • Adds featherweight body
  • Conditioning agents deliver silky softness and manageability
  • UV filters help- protect color-treated hair

A Q U A / W A T E R / E A U , HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, LAURETH-23, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, STEARIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, POTATO STARCH MODIFIED, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, OLETH-10, BENZOPHENONE-4, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL, DISODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, LECITHIN, PHOSPHORIC ACID (D12327/2) US PATENT/BREVET AMÉRICAIN: 8,114,855

Buy on ULTA
Cheryl T.
Frederick
This is the best mousse hands down. Because it is aerated it is light, creamy and not sticky which I hated about other typical mousses. It has great hold, but does not leave my hair feeling crunchy and adds volume.
Tyra H.
This product is magical! Gel is too heavy for my fine hair and mousse is insufficient when my hair gets longer. Aerate + blow drying makes my hair rich and full. And never sticky. I always keep this in hand and buy online because my grocery and drug store don’t carry it.
Erika D.
I flipping love this stuff! My hairdresser recommended this for me because I have super thin and fine hair. I use this both when I’m going to straighten and curl my hair. It gives it texture and volume that lasts all day.
Rachel M.
Love this product. I get g rear volume in my hair, it's also is very light weight so it doesn't way my hair down. Great price at the salon,  and last forever! Little goea a long way
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
I am a hairdresser's daughter and have tried so many products over the years trying to find a good volumizer that doesn't leave my hair feeling dirty and weighted down which is what most of them do to my hair. This is hands down my FAVORITE styling product EVER!!! I am in LOVE with this product. I have medium length, heavily bleached, fine, straight hair and I have a hard time getting any volume. This gives me TONS of volume with ZERO weighted sticky or dirty feeling just pure nice soft volume that doesn't fall flat. I finally found my favorite styling product after going through so many bad ones.
Erin S.
Roanoke, VA
This product is so much fun. It looks like a spongy foam but quickly turns into a lightweight cream in the hands. Adds tremendous volume without weight or stickiness. Will repurchase!
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
This product is incredible. I fell in love the moment I opened it. The smell was like a breath of fresh air. I washed my hair shampooed and then conditioned it. I then applied this to my hair and I could Immediately feel how light it was. After I applied it all throughout my hair I blew out my hair and it felt weightless. Then I flat ironed it and it was so beautiful I had to take pics. This is literally the best product I have ever used on my hair in my entire life. No exaggerations.
Kimberly C.
This is an interesting product with an interesting consistency. It is not really a gel or a mouse but a weird cream that helps out with the frizz control when i want to wear my hair curly. It helps fight the frizz, but doesn't make my hair all hard like it gets when you wear gel. It also smells pretty nice.
Lisa W.
To start I don't know quite how to describe this, it's not a gel it's not a mousse. it's a hybrid of the two. I don't use it every day, I use it when I wear my hair curly and I want nice frizz free controlled curls. this is very light and doesn't weigh my fine hair down
Allison N.
My hair is so tempermental. its super straight and doesn't hold a curl unless I use a ton of products. This stuff was great and super effective in styling. It definitely met my expectations with my hair. My sister liked it too. I will buy again in the future.

back