BY REDKEN

Bonding System with cationic conditionin agents and style polymers provide added control, shiny softners and manageability. UV Filter helps prevent damage from environment aggressors. The lightness of a mousse: Revolutionary aerated creame adds... see more...

Kimberly C.
This is an interesting product with an interesting consistency. It is not really a gel or a mouse but a weird cream that helps out with the frizz control when i want to wear my hair curly. It helps fight the frizz, but doesn't make my hair all hard like it gets when you wear gel. It also smells pretty nice.
Lisa W.
To start I don't know quite how to describe this, it's not a gel it's not a mousse. it's a hybrid of the two. I don't use it every day, I use it when I wear my hair curly and I want nice frizz free controlled curls. this is very light and doesn't weigh my fine hair down
Allison N.
My hair is so tempermental. its super straight and doesn't hold a curl unless I use a ton of products. This stuff was great and super effective in styling. It definitely met my expectations with my hair. My sister liked it too. I will buy again in the future.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I have the same product but with a different name i think its awesome for my flyaway hairs as well as baby hairs the texture is very sticky so after you are done using it wash your hands lol. Overall great product for eat fixins
Karli S.
Mentor, OH
I used this every day when I had my hair styled into a pixie! I loved it! I have thin hair that has a mind of its own, so it is difficult to find products that work! I gave lift and hold, without making my hair look greasy or weighing it down. My hair wasn't stiff, and it still had natural movement. A little bit of the product goes a long way, so I find it to be worth the price. It doesn't hurt that it smells pretty nice too!
Leana C.
Watauga, TX
I have tried this and I just couldn't bring myself to liking it that much. It gave me volume but it didn't last all day but given I live in Texas and the humidity here is ridiculous. I prefer the redden guts 10 over this , it works better for me.
Caitlin C.
Edinburg, VA
Love the product. Easy to apply and causes easy styling for my short hair. It doesn't cause hair to appear greasy. Once applied it toucan hardly tel you even used it but your hair looks amazing, especially with my brown short pixie hairstyle.
Ashley M.
Milton, MA
This product was very light-weight and didn't weigh down my fine hair. I found that I only needed a small amount and worked best after showering. Additionally, it smells amazing!
Katrina T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Redken aerate, it doesn't make my hair stiff or gunk it up. I don't use a lot of product on my hair so this is truly great for it. My son uses it for his hair as well.
Arshiya A.
It is very light and not sticky and not heavy on my fine hair. I use it every time I shampoo my hair and it really gives lot of volume in my hair.