Redken 800455 Color Extend Conditioner - 33.8 oz - Conditioner uploaded by Johanie D.Redken 800455 Color Extend Conditioner - 33.8 oz - Conditioner uploaded by Tamarah O.Redken 800455 Color Extend Conditioner - 33.8 oz - Conditioner uploaded by Claire M.

BY REDKEN

Long-Lasting Effect for Colored Hair Redken Color Extend Conditioner is a great treat for colored hair. It helps detangle hair with ease and smoothes it. Regular use gives complete protection to colored hair with a vibrant and shiny appearance. Helps protect, soothe and lock color intensity Keeps color-treated hair smooth, manageable and shiny Smoothes cuticle surface This conditioner fights the causes of color change like environmental attackers, poor cuticle condition, color altering minerals and water attack. Redken Color Extend Conditioner gives maximum color protection, so that you don't have to color your hair frequently. Just For You: Color-treated hair A Closer Look: This conditioner includes a fade-resist complex with Interlock Protein Network. Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System, a powerful Protective Complex UV filter, anti-oxidant Vitamin E, conditioning silicone, ion blockers, and ceramide help guard, stabilize and secure color vitality. Get Started: After shampooing, take adequate amount, apply and spread through your hair. see more...

Ashley H.
Hamilton , NJ
Best conditioner for color treated hair!! I bleach and then dye my hair green, it’s also super long and gets tangled. This conditioner helps my color last for weeks longer than it would with other products I’ve tried plus it’s detangles my crazy hair! Works amazing paired with Redken Color Extend Shampoo
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville , KY
I use to use this when I had colorful hair like red or blue! It helps keep to color from fading as bad red is notorious for turning orange after a few wash! It did help but I also stick a little manic panic in my shampoos and conditioner that really helps too!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
Along with my shampoo from the same brand. I love this conditioner. My hair has always been colors and this help the color stay so much longer and makes my hair extremely smooth and more manageable. This product works well with the shampoo.
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
I used this product fot the first time 8 years ago. My hair was extremely damaged. I dyed and killed my hair. I bought this product and used it with the shampoo over a month and my hair started to get healthy and shiny again. Meet my expectations more than 100%
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This really does extend your hair color lasting time. Plus this smells absolutely amazing. I really love Redken and their brand. They have amazing products. Plus since this helps with color treated hair, this really did help my hair from being so fried and damaged.
Emily D.
Clearfield, PA
What a great shampoo and conditioner. My hair stylist uses this and I used to use everyday. It comes in a huge bottle. The price is a little much feel it does out perform many other store bought shampoos and conditioners
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Using this along with the shampoo and treatment works wonders for color treated hair! The color lasts longer, stays vibrant, and it protects your hair all in one usage. Even if you don't have color treated hair this leaves your hair feel brand new.
Rachel P.
Holmen, WI
Color extend is an amazing product. The smell is great and the sizing options is wonderful. Leaves my hair soft and looking great. Would recommend this to others. Get the liter size, more cost efficient
Carly E.
I will always continue to purchase this conditioner. Since I color treat my hair, I of course have to use color treating shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and makes my hair soft and smooth. My go-to.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
I love the Redken brand but this wasn’t my favorite. I have color treated hair but I much prefer the All Soft line. This didn’t make my hair feel as soft and shiny as the all soft did but it did keep my color for a long time.