Redken 800455 Color Extend Conditioner - 33.8 oz - Conditioner uploaded by Claire M.Redken 800455 Color Extend Conditioner - 33.8 oz - Conditioner uploaded by Tamarah O.

BY REDKEN #34 in Conditioner

Long-Lasting Effect for Colored Hair Redken Color Extend Conditioner is a great treat for colored hair. It helps detangle hair with ease and smoothes it. Regular use gives complete protection to colored hair with a vibrant and shiny appearance. Helps protect, soothe and lock color intensity Keeps color-treated hair smooth, manageable and shiny Smoothes cuticle surface This conditioner fights the causes of color change like environmental attackers, poor cuticle condition, color altering minerals and water attack. Redken Color Extend Conditioner gives maximum color protection, so that you don't have to color your hair frequently. Just For You: Color-treated hair A Closer Look: This conditioner includes a fade-resist complex with Interlock Protein Network. Exclusive Interbond Conditioning System, a powerful Protective Complex UV filter, anti-oxidant Vitamin E, conditioning silicone, ion blockers, and ceramide help guard, stabilize and secure color vitality. Get Started: After shampooing, take adequate amount, apply and spread through your hair. see more...

Sam S.
I used this for years and for a long time it was a holy grail because I couldn't find anything better. It would be great and never stripped my color but if I went too many days between washing my hair would get overly oily and gross. (This never happened with any other products so it was a bummer)

Its definitely great if you wash every other day or so.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
I’ve actually never purchased this product so I don’t know how expensive it is but I do know that the woman I used to nanny for use this and that when I would use her shower and use this conditioner that my hair smelled great felt great and I could literally run my fingers through my hair
Hailey B.
bardstown
This conditioner is best for fine or thin hair. It is a good VALUE, but yes it's high end. It's one of redkens cheaper conditioners. No scent that I could pick up on. I like this product and alternate between it and the redken color extend. Great for summer because it's light weight.
Katie M.
Las Vegas
Along with my shampoo from the same brand. I love this conditioner. My hair has always been colors and this help the color stay so much longer and makes my hair extremely smooth and more manageable. This product works well with the shampoo.
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
I was given a sample of this after getting my hair done. I have thick and curly hair and I felt that I had to use a large amount for it to actually condition my hair. It smelled fantastic tho and my be great for someone with different hair.
Meaghan O.
Anna , TX
I've used this for several years for my color treated hair and have loved it! It's very moisturizing without weighing hair down and leaves my hair soft and smelling great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with color treated hair.
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
I love this conditioner! I use the same shampoo as well. I love how this products smells! This conditioner makes me hair feel so smooth and locks the color in my hair. I like to try different conditioners but always come back to this one!
Nikki I.
This is my every day conditioner. I also use the shampoo that goes with it. It makes the color in my hair stay vibrant for longer than usual. Although it's a little spend, it's well worth the money. On the plus side, it smells good too!
Carly E.
I color my hair 2-3 times a year and I use this conditioner (and shampoo) whenever I shower. I truly believe it helps not only with color, but also with keeping my hair hydrated. This will forever by my go-to high quality conditioner.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This really does extend your hair color lasting time. Plus this smells absolutely amazing. I really love Redken and their brand. They have amazing products. Plus since this helps with color treated hair, this really did help my hair from being so fried and damaged.