Redken 5th Avenue NYC Climatress Dry Hair Conditioner Moisturizes with Botanical Emollients 8.5fl.oz.

BY REDKEN

preserves moisture in hair while it detangles. see more...

Victoriia I.
This hair product is so great for dry hair it’s best for both combinations oily and dry it’s very great smells amazing !!! It leaves ur hair soft , shiny , and amazing it’s never a disappointment to me and my hair !
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
Kayla E.
I love this stuff! The smell is amazing And it works super fast! It’s definitely not pricey at all! Such a good deal
Lita D.
Muskegon, MI
Love this product! Redken has awesome hair products! They smell great and actually help the quality of your hair!
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
I got a sample of these at Ulta it is great, and does amazing job on my hair.