BY REDKEN

Erin A.
Erin A.
Redken makes magical setting products! I swear by them. Their thermal protection is 100% wonderful, and the conditioning agents keep your hair silky and strong, or if your hair ISN'T silky and strong, it will MAKE your hair silky.
Promise! I absolutely recommend Redken thermal products. All of 'em.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Powell, WY
This stuff works wonders for your hair. I use it before ever thermal. It's so effective!! Protects your hair from the heat and doesn't make my hair feel weighted down.
Celina K.
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff works wonders in my hair! I use it before I curl my hair, this protects it and it ensures my hair curls.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this redken 22 hot sets thermal setting spray. It helps hold your hair and protects your hair from burning.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Love this. Use it before any thermal and it helps protect your hair and never make it crunchy or weighed down
Adison S.
Adison S.
Sikeston, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. My hair has seen so much heat and this protected it from all the damage that could have been caused!
Diya A.
Diya A.
This is very nice heat protectent . But not the best it will not make your hair soft. It only suitable for some type of hair