Redken 11 oz Quick Dry 18 Finishing Spray uploaded by Amanda L.Redken 11 oz Quick Dry 18 Finishing Spray uploaded by Amanda L.Redken 11 oz Quick Dry 18 Finishing Spray uploaded by Dana M.

BY REDKEN

Fix your style quick. Fast-drying spray instantly controls and completes your look with healthy shine and a firm, no-fuss finish.  Exclusive Salon Distribution ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA
This is a great hairspray. However, it is moderate control. Which means a few things. It is a touch up spray and it doesn't make my hair crunchy. So it's not the only product in my Arsenal. I like having this at the office in case of emergency. That's what it is- my hair spray emergency go to. A little spendy, but smells good and overall with the price.
Aislinn H.
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
I love this product. It has a moderate hold yet is good for a finishing or working spray, it's sent is awesome, but not overbearing. It's not a alll day lasting spray, this is my go to hairspray and would recommend it to anyone
Ty R.
Ty R.
This spray is absolutely amazing. It has a great scent and does not leave your hair hard and stuff like other hair sprays do. The bad thing is the price. But, it's totally worth every penny.
michelle r.
michelle r.
Grand Rapids, MI
great stuff! Super light mist keeps hair where you want it without the gross sticky feel of most sprays plus you will smell like you just walked out of the salon
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Buffalo, NY
I love redkin so much! The hold on this spray is beautiful! Not sticky or crunchy but a perfect finishing spray for all hair but types
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Love love love this stuff! Smells amazing and lasts all day. I always recommend redken to my clients 😊
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
A great dry spray to build and finish your style. Does not take much. Great for finer hair. Good hairspray is worth every penny, I wouldn't hesitate spending extra on good spray . They have recently improved fragrance, love this spray
Krista W.
Krista W.
Erie, PA
I like the product, but I think it could be a little cheaper. I am more likely to buy a higher end product that is only a few dollars move. The product does work well, and gets the job done. It smells great.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
This is my absolute favorite hair spray! It works amazing, it smells amazing, and it actually does it's job! I have bone straight here that is thin and typically doesn't hold anything, this is AMAZING! Love Redken Products
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
This stuff really does dry fast. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy either. I am extremely picky with hairspray and I love this stuff. I don't use hairspray often but I will keep repurchasing this even if it is $20 per can.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work in little girls hair?
ruth s.
ruth s.
Guam, GU
How long does it last ?
Does this work on wigs?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you think this product is too expensive, or are you willing to pay a bit more for a higher end product?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last a long time? Where can I get it?