Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Camille M.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Leorus P.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by darkskin e.

BY REDKEN

Curl refining cream-gel activates and rejuvenates curls and waves with weightless control.

Exclusive Bonding System and powerful anti-frizz agents help block humidity to deliver lasting frizz-free, crunch-free curl perfection.

Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector
  • "I have naturally curly hair and it gets a little crazy, especially when it's humid outside...this stuff does a great job taming it for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft." in 1 review
  • "This product works wonderfully, keeping my frizz tamed." in 1 review
  • "It comes out like a light weight gel, but doesnt leave your hair feeling crunchy like gel does." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I let it air dry I like using this because it doesn't get crunchy like some mousses and sprays." in 1 review
Dannielle M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Whenever I go back to the beach I make sure I have this product to enhance the curl of my normally wavy hair.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
Great product for the price! I have fine, wavy hair and use products to make my waves more curly/defined.
Courtney M.
Pittsfield, MA
This is an amazing product. Great for soft springy curls. Doesn't leave hair looking crunchy or wet.
Shauna M.
zig zag
Soft curls that don’t frizz and last long not hard like a gel very good product for frizz and curls
Rochelle c.
Cedar City, UT
Love this product and most of the redken products. Easy to use with the pump and I like the size
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
It defined my curls, but i had to add moisturizer after because it dried my hair out.
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Love it!

a curly girls best friend! lightweight and not crispy! great brand!
Gypsie C.
Red Deer, AB
This is a good product, it smells good and it’s not sticky. It’s helps control and smooth. It’s a good value, but because it is so expensive I don’t get to purchase it as often as I would like.
Janet T.
Kingston, Nova Scotia
I had a hair desser friend recommend i try the Redken Ringlet curl perfector to help me with my frizz, having curly hair nothing seemed to work but I gave it a try and it is the one product I now use no matter what EVERY day I love it so much. I put it in my hair everyday and there is very little frizz, if for some reason I forget I really regret it because my hair is a huge frizzy mess with the curl perfector I don't have that problem I have perfect curls. I would be lost without it!
Shanise M.
East Cowes, Isle Of Wight
This is great for defining your curls, especially if you have ringlets too.Its a product I only use 2days in a row, because anymore causes my hair to feel extremely lanky hence removing 1star.The smell is down to preference, because i did like it at the beginning but now its way too sickly for me.It reminds me of mens aftershave.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Is this good for naturally curly hair. Sometimes I blow dry it straight but most of the time I wear it natural. I have trouble with frizz. I have large ringlets in some areas and waves in others. I would like to get it all in a more uniform manageable area without all the frizz and without the dry crunchy feeling you get from other perfecters.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Has anyone used this on more wavy hair? or is this more for tighter curls? does this weigh the hair down?
Kristie C.
I've damaged my hair in the past as a teenager. I had amazing curls but with all the hair dye and straighten I really damaged them. I cut all my hair off and started from scratch but my curls aren't what they use to be. I heard a lot about this products. Has anyone tried it? Does it help redefine curls ?
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Does this work on short hair too? My hair is naturally curly but I want to cut my hair short and somewhat retain the curl and protect hair from frizz. Would this product work?
Jasmine D.
What's the difference between this product and Redken's curvaceous ringlets?