Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Leorus P.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector

Features Curl Refining Cream-Gel Activates, Moisturizes And Rejuvenates Curls And Waves Bans Frizz, Defines Shape, And Revives Shine Provides Weightless Control Product: 148065 see more...

Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector
  • "I have naturally curly hair and it gets a little crazy, especially when it's humid outside...this stuff does a great job taming it for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "The product smells great and because it's a creme, it doesn't leave your hair crunchy (unless you put too much product in)." in 1 review
  • "This product works wonderfully, keeping my frizz tamed." in 1 review
  • "I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I let it air dry I like using this because it doesn't get crunchy like some mousses and sprays." in 1 review
Victoria P.
Waterloo, WI
I use this daily and I love how it keeps my curls full and long lasting with out that crunchy look! I highly recommend this product!
Amy H.
Warren, MI
I stand by this product! It is my go to product when I am trying to receive natural waves or curls. It's a statement piece for me.
Bianca I.
Jackson, MI
Great for my fine curls tamed the frizz with out weighing it down long lasting too and you only use a tiny bit so it lasts forever
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I used this product for a few months it worked great on my hair. It never made it greasy and always made it have extra bounce.
TaShaunna M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love redken products. I always get great results without much effort! This product softened my hair and made my curls pop!
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
I love redken. I especially love the volumizing products more but the curl cream works wonders. It help hair texture so much
Dannielle M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Whenever I go back to the beach I make sure I have this product to enhance the curl of my normally wavy hair.
Kayla S.
Bossier City , LA
Great product for the price! I have fine, wavy hair and use products to make my waves more curly/defined.
Courtney M.
Pittsfield, MA
This is an amazing product. Great for soft springy curls. Doesn't leave hair looking crunchy or wet.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
It defined my curls, but i had to add moisturizer after because it dried my hair out.
Jessica O.
Is this good for naturally curly hair. Sometimes I blow dry it straight but most of the time I wear it natural. I have trouble with frizz. I have large ringlets in some areas and waves in others. I would like to get it all in a more uniform manageable area without all the frizz and without the dry crunchy feeling you get from other perfecters.
El Cajon, CA
Has anyone used this on more wavy hair? or is this more for tighter curls? does this weigh the hair down?
Kristie C.
I've damaged my hair in the past as a teenager. I had amazing curls but with all the hair dye and straighten I really damaged them. I cut all my hair off and started from scratch but my curls aren't what they use to be. I heard a lot about this products. Has anyone tried it? Does it help redefine curls ?
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Does this work on short hair too? My hair is naturally curly but I want to cut my hair short and somewhat retain the curl and protect hair from frizz. Would this product work?
Jasmine D.
What's the difference between this product and Redken's curvaceous ringlets?