BY REDKEN

Curl refining cream-gel activates and rejuvenates curls and waves with weightless control.

Exclusive Bonding System and powerful anti-frizz agents help block humidity to deliver lasting frizz-free, crunch-free curl perfection.

Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector
  • "I have naturally curly hair and it gets a little crazy, especially when it's humid outside...this stuff does a great job taming it for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft." in 1 review
  • "This product works wonderfully, keeping my frizz tamed." in 1 review
  • "It comes out like a light weight gel, but doesnt leave your hair feeling crunchy like gel does." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I let it air dry I like using this because it doesn't get crunchy like some mousses and sprays." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Townsend, MA
This curl cream is awesome for that soft looking curl instead of the crunchy curl. Mix it with wave ahead mousse and it will help hold it all day!
Joanne A.
Wilmington
I love this product! it separates curls without weighing hair down, isn't sticky , doesn't create more frizz! perfect for my curly curls
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
This is my fav curl cream. Not too heavy and not sticky. My curls are natural and soft and not crunchy at all. Love love love this product.
Adriana M.
West Haven, CT
I love it!!! I have 3b curly hair and it works so well with curl definition and frizz control. Smell is a little strong but I don't mind
Victoria P.
Waterloo, WI
I use this daily and I love how it keeps my curls full and long lasting with out that crunchy look! I highly recommend this product!
Bianca I.
Jackson, MI
Great for my fine curls tamed the frizz with out weighing it down long lasting too and you only use a tiny bit so it lasts forever
Amy H.
Warren, MI
I stand by this product! It is my go to product when I am trying to receive natural waves or curls. It's a statement piece for me.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I used this product for a few months it worked great on my hair. It never made it greasy and always made it have extra bounce.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
I love redken. I especially love the volumizing products more but the curl cream works wonders. It help hair texture so much
TaShaunna M.
Milwaukee , WI
I love redken products. I always get great results without much effort! This product softened my hair and made my curls pop!
Kristie C.
I've damaged my hair in the past as a teenager. I had amazing curls but with all the hair dye and straighten I really damaged them. I cut all my hair off and started from scratch but my curls aren't what they use to be. I heard a lot about this products. Has anyone tried it? Does it help redefine curls ?
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Is this good for naturally curly hair. Sometimes I blow dry it straight but most of the time I wear it natural. I have trouble with frizz. I have large ringlets in some areas and waves in others. I would like to get it all in a more uniform manageable area without all the frizz and without the dry crunchy feeling you get from other perfecters.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Has anyone used this on more wavy hair? or is this more for tighter curls? does this weigh the hair down?
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Does this work on short hair too? My hair is naturally curly but I want to cut my hair short and somewhat retain the curl and protect hair from frizz. Would this product work?
Jasmine D.
What's the difference between this product and Redken's curvaceous ringlets?