Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Camille M.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Leorus P.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY REDKEN

Curl refining cream-gel activates and rejuvenates curls and waves with weightless control.

Exclusive Bonding System and powerful anti-frizz agents help block humidity to deliver lasting frizz-free, crunch-free curl perfection.

Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector
  • "I have naturally curly hair and it gets a little crazy, especially when it's humid outside...this stuff does a great job taming it for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft." in 1 review
  • "This product works wonderfully, keeping my frizz tamed." in 1 review
  • "It comes out like a light weight gel, but doesnt leave your hair feeling crunchy like gel does." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I let it air dry I like using this because it doesn't get crunchy like some mousses and sprays." in 1 review
Jenn O.
This makes my naturally wavy hair, curly! And it lasts all day, without making my hair crunchy. The only downsides is that if my hair gets too long, this isn't quite heavy-duty enough to hold the curl.
Siobhan G.
Fort Dix, NJ
I love this gel and am so sad they discontinued it! It is the perfect consistencyand holds SOOOOO good! It activates, defines and controls curls and waves with a weightless touch. I'm now searching for a replacement since they no longer offer it at Ulta.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
This is a top product. I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft. I just apply to my damp hair, scrunch and let air dry. In the winter I used a diffuser and get similar results. Soft, shiny curls!
MARGARET M.
I am in love with this product! I use to always use products that made my curly hair crunchy and hard. This product makes my hair soft and in place! Its a must have!
Amber M.
Streator, IL
I have wavy hair and I use this on days I keep my hair curly instead of straightening it. I like this because it is not heavy and I do not feel like I have product in my hair. It also has a nice smell.
Nohemi C.
Litchfield
I have type 3B curly hair and I'm not sure if I had used to much of this product but it did leave my hair stiff. It also doesn't smell bad but the scent is overpowering and made me nauseas.
Jamie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this with a leave in conditioner. One of my favorite products for my natural curls and when accompanied by my defuser I can better control the amount of curl/spring I have.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
Love this product. A little goes a long way with this. It has a lotion consistency and smells great. Gives my waves a little life and tames the frizz.
Corinne H.
Wilmington, DE
This product works wonderfully, keeping my frizz tamed. Sadly the smell is a big drawback for me, I don't use it because I dislike the scent it has.
Nicole M.
This curl cream is awesome for that soft looking curl instead of the crunchy curl. Mix it with wave ahead mousse and it will help hold it all day!
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Is this good for naturally curly hair. Sometimes I blow dry it straight but most of the time I wear it natural. I have trouble with frizz. I have large ringlets in some areas and waves in others. I would like to get it all in a more uniform manageable area without all the frizz and without the dry crunchy feeling you get from other perfecters.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Has anyone used this on more wavy hair? or is this more for tighter curls? does this weigh the hair down?
Kristie C.
I've damaged my hair in the past as a teenager. I had amazing curls but with all the hair dye and straighten I really damaged them. I cut all my hair off and started from scratch but my curls aren't what they use to be. I heard a lot about this products. Has anyone tried it? Does it help redefine curls ?
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Does this work on short hair too? My hair is naturally curly but I want to cut my hair short and somewhat retain the curl and protect hair from frizz. Would this product work?
Jasmine D.
What's the difference between this product and Redken's curvaceous ringlets?