Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Leorus P.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY REDKEN

Features Curl Refining Cream-Gel Activates, Moisturizes And Rejuvenates Curls And Waves Bans Frizz, Defines Shape, And Revives Shine Provides Weightless Control Product: 148065 see more...

Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector
  • "I have naturally curly hair and it gets a little crazy, especially when it's humid outside...this stuff does a great job taming it for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "The product smells great and because it's a creme, it doesn't leave your hair crunchy (unless you put too much product in)." in 1 review
  • "This product works wonderfully, keeping my frizz tamed." in 1 review
  • "I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I let it air dry I like using this because it doesn't get crunchy like some mousses and sprays." in 1 review
Shantay G.
Reno, NV
I prefer this curl product over any other redken curl product. Their curvaceous curl line they have out now (in replacement of this) is even better than this product! Use a leave in conditioner with the curl serum for salon perfect curls every day!
Liz P.
I am a hairstylist and we use this gel like product a lot on women who have curly hair. It comes out like a light weight gel, but doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy like gel does. It doesn't weigh your hair down and holds the curl really well
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
I got a perm last summer, and loved putting this product in my hair after I take a shower. Leaves beautiful curls doesn't leave build up in your hair, and very good quality☺️
Stefanie S.
Peotone, IL
This stuff is a godsend! My hair is naturally curly, but sometimes it just decides to hang on my head like a limp fish. This stuff makes it pop right up and stay all day!
Yolanda V.
I wasn't too impressed with this product. While it didn't make my curls crunchy, it also didn't manage the frizz that well. I do have long hair so that might be part of the reason why. The smell was also interesting
Katie R.
Overland Park, KS
My hair is wavy, not beautiful ringlets. This product just didn't work for me. I had high hopes but.... No luck.

This may work well for those with truly curly hair, not just wavy.

Meredith C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have wavy hair and when I let it air dry I like using this because it doesn't get crunchy like some mousses and sprays. In the summer it helps tame down the crazy frizzy mess my hair sometimes becomes.
Jenn O.
This makes my naturally wavy hair, curly! And it lasts all day, without making my hair crunchy. The only downsides is that if my hair gets too long, this isn't quite heavy-duty enough to hold the curl.
Siobhan G.
Fort Dix, NJ
I love this gel and am so sad they discontinued it! It is the perfect consistencyand holds SOOOOO good! It activates, defines and controls curls and waves with a weightless touch. I'm now searching for a replacement since they no longer offer it at Ulta.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
This is a top product. I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft. I just apply to my damp hair, scrunch and let air dry. In the winter I used a diffuser and get similar results. Soft, shiny curls!
Jessica O.
Is this good for naturally curly hair. Sometimes I blow dry it straight but most of the time I wear it natural. I have trouble with frizz. I have large ringlets in some areas and waves in others. I would like to get it all in a more uniform manageable area without all the frizz and without the dry crunchy feeling you get from other perfecters.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Has anyone used this on more wavy hair? or is this more for tighter curls? does this weigh the hair down?
Kristie C.
I've damaged my hair in the past as a teenager. I had amazing curls but with all the hair dye and straighten I really damaged them. I cut all my hair off and started from scratch but my curls aren't what they use to be. I heard a lot about this products. Has anyone tried it? Does it help redefine curls ?
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Does this work on short hair too? My hair is naturally curly but I want to cut my hair short and somewhat retain the curl and protect hair from frizz. Would this product work?
Jasmine D.
What's the difference between this product and Redken's curvaceous ringlets?