Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Leorus P.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY REDKEN

Features Curl Refining Cream-Gel Activates, Moisturizes And Rejuvenates Curls And Waves Bans Frizz, Defines Shape, And Revives Shine Provides Weightless Control Product: 148065 see more...

Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector
  • "I have naturally curly hair and it gets a little crazy, especially when it's humid outside...this stuff does a great job taming it for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft." in 1 review
  • "This product works wonderfully, keeping my frizz tamed." in 1 review
  • "It comes out like a light weight gel, but doesnt leave your hair feeling crunchy like gel does." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I let it air dry I like using this because it doesn't get crunchy like some mousses and sprays." in 1 review
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
I liked this product. It smelled great, helped perfect my curls, and was easy to distribute in damp hair. I felt like I had to diffuse my hair after though, and I prefer being able to air dry. My curls didn't seem to last the whole day, and felt a little weighted down.
Cassie M.
Grand Island, NE
I think this product worked well but I didn't like the smell of it and it left a residue on my hair. My curls seemed to do well in the morning but in the afternoon, they were limp and tired looking. I wouldn't buy it again. I like Kenra curl cream better.
Erika S.
Richmond, VA
This is great for anyone with curly or wavy hair. It moisturizes amazingly but does not weigh your hair down. I have bouncy and soft curls every day and it is so much better than any other curl treatment that I have tried. It does not take a lot of product so the small bottle goes a long way.
Julia I.
I got a perm a few months ago and surprisingly, this product still gives my hair a scrunchy look. It smells really good and last all day. I like that this product does not leave my hair feeling hard and sticky.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
I can not speak highly enough about this product. My daughter has very curly hair and tends to get unruly when left to it's own devices. This product is easy and light weight and makes her curls so beautiful.
Meme M.
I love this styling cream! I have naturally curly hair and it gets a little crazy, especially when it's humid outside...this stuff does a great job taming it for me! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with curly hair and that wants to get a handle on frizz. It also smells great!
Hailey M.
I absolutely love this stuff, I have really curly hair and sometimes it just needs something to lift it up and this does just that. It smells great and it's easy to use. It is somewhat pricey but I does wonders for my curly thick hair. I would definitely recommend it!
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
This stuff is amazing!! It says you can let your hair air dry with it but I have always defused my hair right after putting this in it and right after my shower. This helps define my curls beautifully! I highly recommend this to anyone with thick curly hair!
Diane C.
Washington, DC
I tried for years to find products that would tame my frizzy curls and finally found this! It keeps my hair under control and adds a little bit of shine. It doesn't make my hair crunchy or gross--I can just put a little bit in and it holds my hair all day.
Shantay G.
Reno, NV
I prefer this curl product over any other redken curl product. Their curvaceous curl line they have out now (in replacement of this) is even better than this product! Use a leave in conditioner with the curl serum for salon perfect curls every day!
Jessica O.
Is this good for naturally curly hair. Sometimes I blow dry it straight but most of the time I wear it natural. I have trouble with frizz. I have large ringlets in some areas and waves in others. I would like to get it all in a more uniform manageable area without all the frizz and without the dry crunchy feeling you get from other perfecters.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Has anyone used this on more wavy hair? or is this more for tighter curls? does this weigh the hair down?
Kristie C.
I've damaged my hair in the past as a teenager. I had amazing curls but with all the hair dye and straighten I really damaged them. I cut all my hair off and started from scratch but my curls aren't what they use to be. I heard a lot about this products. Has anyone tried it? Does it help redefine curls ?
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Does this work on short hair too? My hair is naturally curly but I want to cut my hair short and somewhat retain the curl and protect hair from frizz. Would this product work?
Jasmine D.
What's the difference between this product and Redken's curvaceous ringlets?