Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Camille M.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by Leorus P.Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector uploaded by darkskin e.

BY REDKEN

Curl refining cream-gel activates and rejuvenates curls and waves with weightless control.

Exclusive Bonding System and powerful anti-frizz agents help block humidity to deliver lasting frizz-free, crunch-free curl perfection.

Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector
  • "I have naturally curly hair and it gets a little crazy, especially when it's humid outside...this stuff does a great job taming it for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly hair and it leave me curls frizz free and soft." in 1 review
  • "This product works wonderfully, keeping my frizz tamed." in 1 review
  • "It comes out like a light weight gel, but doesnt leave your hair feeling crunchy like gel does." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I let it air dry I like using this because it doesn't get crunchy like some mousses and sprays." in 1 review
Camille M.
San diego, CA
LOOOVE!!! It’s not super heavy or sticky. I only use a nickel size amount on damp hair. It’s the perfect #beachwave product!! Doesn’t leave my hair looking like crunchy noodles. I’m a fan, and have been for years. :)Redken 07 Ringlet Curl Perfector #summerhair #curly
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I have type 3c curly hair so a lot of products either don't work, dry out my hair, or leave it greasy or crunchy.... Not this product! I love this cream, it leaves my hair looking and feeling hydrated, my curls are so defined and the smell is great. If recommend this to my fellow curly heads 😊
Sarah G.
Waukegan, IL
This is an everyday member of my curly hair "process". I love the lightweight feel of this cream and that it doesn't leave my hair crunchy. i avoided trying this because of the price, but once I tried it I've been hooked and it is worth the extra money spent. It is a dream come true for curly hair!
Ashley W.
Love this product! My hair is naturally frizzy, but this product gives it more of a wavy look and calms my frizzy monstrosity of a head. Pairing this up with curl perfecting shampoo and conditioner helps me get the hairstyle I want without applying any heat to my hair!
Krystal S.
Kings Mtn, NC
Also on my top three products is this ringlette perfectly. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a girl. I have med to very curly hair that's usually dry frizzy and crazy. This helps take my crazy hair. Love love love
Deidre A.
I love this stuff! It defines my curls so well, without leaving them crunchy looking! The hold last lass day and even adds to the curl. I combine it with their ringlet mouse, and it works best for my hair! I have thick heavy hair, so its difficult for me to find products that do what I am actually looking for. Definitely worth the money!
Carla S.
San Antonio, TX
I have very curly hair, I would describe my hair as a medium, soft curl, from root to tip. Naturally I have very dry and frizzy hair. I find that I have to use about three to four pumps of this product to get the frizz-control I need. Even with that large amount, I still found myself tying my hair in a pony after a few hours because the product didn't match up to my needs. I would recommend this for ladies who have thinner hair and wavy curls.
Karla B.
I love this product. I use it every time I scrunch my hair. I like how it leaves your hair soft instead of crunchy like some hair gels. I was reluctant to purchase this because of the price but I'm glad I did. I bought it 2 years ago at my salon and I still have over half a bottle left. you only need to use one pump for hair a couple inches past your shoulders. I also like the smell. it is not too overpowering but leaves you smelling fresh.
Carly S.
East Islip, NY
This is such a great product. I've tested so many curling cremes/mousse/gel and this is by far my go to product when I let my hair have it's natural curl. I've had more success when I actually make ringlets in my hair than when I just use it to scrunch, but they both have worked really well. The product smells great and because it's a creme, it doesn't leave your hair crunchy (unless you put too much product in). You get really nice soft curls.. I love it.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
I believe this was reformulated, but I love love love this product! I already have curly hair naturally, so it's great to help enhance my curls after I've showered for definition. I use the product for post workout styles, just to give some definition to my curls. It is a little sticky, but from a far it doesn't look crunchy!
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Is this good for naturally curly hair. Sometimes I blow dry it straight but most of the time I wear it natural. I have trouble with frizz. I have large ringlets in some areas and waves in others. I would like to get it all in a more uniform manageable area without all the frizz and without the dry crunchy feeling you get from other perfecters.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Has anyone used this on more wavy hair? or is this more for tighter curls? does this weigh the hair down?
Kristie C.
I've damaged my hair in the past as a teenager. I had amazing curls but with all the hair dye and straighten I really damaged them. I cut all my hair off and started from scratch but my curls aren't what they use to be. I heard a lot about this products. Has anyone tried it? Does it help redefine curls ?
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Does this work on short hair too? My hair is naturally curly but I want to cut my hair short and somewhat retain the curl and protect hair from frizz. Would this product work?
Jasmine D.
What's the difference between this product and Redken's curvaceous ringlets?