Redken 01 Outshine Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk 1.0 oz (Travel Size) uploaded by Tara M.

BY REDKEN #11 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite anti-frizz products! Why? Because it's easy to apply to damp hair for an incredibly smooth, silky, and shiny blow out that will last all day. Though, let's just say you didn't feel like blow drying, and you're hair is dry and acting up, and you don't want to use any shine spray because it tends to make your hair look oily and weighed down. Boom! Grab this in the travel size, because you can work in a pearl sized amount into your dry, frizzy locks without the fear of the alternative outcome. I guarantee this will become a new favorite of yours!
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
This is a product I received in a kit on a beauty trade along with other Redken products. I used it originally along with the shampoo & other things in the kit. I've used it with other brands as well though also. It's ok, I think in order for it to be worth the money it would need to stand up better in humidity. I found a product I like better so I won't get this again. I have thin, straight, fine hair.
Jessica S.
Love this product! Lightweight and not greasy. I use on damp hair and let it air dry for natural shiny waves! I have only ever needed to use the travel size since it works so well, you don't need very much product! Love that they actually have a travel size that makes it easier to pack for weekend trips!
Jennifer T.
I love to use this before I blow dry my hair. It gives my hair a smooth sleek finish and doesn't weigh it down. It is a bit pricier than something you would buy in the drug store but worth it to me. I gave very fine hair so it is easy to get a product that will leave a greasy residue but this doesn't.
Silvia L.
Riverside, CA
This product works great! I have thick hair and is very staticky but with this it takes all the frizz away and smoothd my hair, price is excellent it is In line with Paul Mitchell I would say! This is my go to predict for friz, I just wish they made a spray bottle other than thT fabulous product
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
This product is great for those with frizzy hair. Using this before I style helps my hair hold the straight look after flat ironing. Although it does seem that I have to wash my hair more often after using this product, I really do like it. However, it's not a daily routine.
Wow! What a product. This anti-frizz Polishing milk Product is great for dry, and frizzy hair, or super long and damaged hair. The shine it gives my hair is great! Brings my hair game up a level or two. The only thing is that it's hot, not that it's summer.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
I love this stuff. A little goes a long way and it does what it says. Keeps my highlighted slightly-prone- to frizz hair smooth as glass and smells fresh. Acts as a heat protectant as well. Good price for how little you use per use. A definite repurchase.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
I was given this product as a sample from my hair dresser. It works great and you only need a small amount. It kept my hair frizz free in humid weather. It wasn't perfect but it helped! It was hard to style with the product in but I would recommend it.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
I really like this product. Smells really good and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. This is a higher end brand so prices tend to be higher but it is worth it. Definitely helps with frizzy hair and helps prevent humidity from messing up your hair!