Redken 01 Outshine Anti-Frizz uploaded by Paige J.

Redken 01 Outshine Anti-Frizz

Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk: Adds shine and smoothness to hair Shea butter see more...

Redken 01 Outshine Anti-Frizz
  • "The product is definitely worth the price because you don't really need much." in 1 review
  • "didn't really help my thick, frizzy hair at all love redken products but just not this one for some reason" in 1 review
  • "It works on coarse hair to smooth frizz and works on fine hair just for that shiny smooth look!" in 1 review
  • "I love this product as a very lightweight finishing product to keep those little flyaways in check and hair looking smooth!" in 1 review
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair doesn't have too much frizz, but I like to use anti frizz products when I occasionally straighten it. It's a little pricey, but it did the job I was hoping for so I am satisfied. I would recommend it.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really feel like this product takes care of my frizz for a good few days after washing my hair. I don't seem to have an issue with frizz until my hair is a little dirty. I will repurchase although it's hard to find this product in stores.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail for my straight fizzy damaged split ends on my hair. I was recommended this by a salon lady . It really does get the job done has long has you keep using this product you will see a difference in you hair type.
Carly S.
East Islip, NY
This product is amazing! You only need a little dab for all your hair. Don't use it as if it's a mousse or something.. just a little does so much! I usually use other products and straighten my hair, then I use this when it's all dry. My hair is noticeably shinier, healtheir, silkier, AND FRIZZ FREE as a result. It's wonderful!! The product is definitely worth the price because you don't really need much. I've been using the same bottle for about seven months now.
Yelena W.
Knoxville , TN
I have fine, curly (frizzy) hair, so I need something that is light and won't leave my hair greasy. This product is amazing! I tell anyone who has my hair type, that this is the only product you need. I put it on when my hair is damp and it is light so my curls can curl with out being weighed down. A+++++
Danielle W.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, I got this as a free sample at the salon, and I can't wait to buy the full bottle. It's like a magical elixir. Pretty sure they put unicorn dust in it.
Nicole M.
This is an awesome product for anyone! It works on coarse hair to smooth frizz and works on fine hair just for that shiny smooth look!
Paige J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the best. I have really frizzy hair and this polishing milk is literally my hair's best friend. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Alison H.
manhattan, il
Naty T.
I love redken products!
my hair is such a hassle and redken products have just the right ingredients to keep it tame and soft!