BY REDI-TAG

Redi-Tag 10245 Divider Sticky Notes With Tabs, Assorted Colors, 60 Sheets/Set, 3 Sets/Box see more...

Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Absolutely love being able to write my notes on why I marked each page. We use them in our office and they have been very helpful they are moderately priced but if you tag stuff in a book and forget why I would definitely recommend these. Also good for dividing up your notebook into sections of different topics .
Peatra O.
Atlanta
Love these for my planner. It helps keep me organized without having to write everything directly in my planner. Found them at Staples.