BY REDI-SERVE TRAY WRAP

Niblet shaped chicken patties. see more...

Heather  T.
Vandergrift, PA
These are my favorite frozen chicken nuggets! I remember eating these as a kid and honestly I love these. But we deep fry them to get them crispy because we feel the oven doesn't do as well
April W.
Hartford, CT
I love these nuggets and they taste so good i usually eat them multiple times a day because they are so good.
Kassandra F.
This hits me to when I was young I remember making this all the time while my mom was at work! Very good
Jerika V.
I personally am not a big fan of chicken nuggets, but these are great for the kids on those days where you don't feel like cooking or when they have friends over u can just throw these in the oven and have them ready in 20 minutes. Simple & easy.
Alondra F.
I remember eating these when i was younger and they were great! Easy and simple to cook! Always asked my mom to get me these on her trip to the grocery store. Defiantly recommend!
Chelsea N.
Pocatello, ID
My boys love these, they taste great and it's so convenient! and the price is great too!
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
My siblings and I use to eat these all the time when we were younger. I haven't seen them around as much anymore though. We use to love them because they were not like the typical chicken nugget and they were quick to make!