BY REDI-SERVE FAMILY PACK

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Kelly C.
Chattanooga , Tn
I really enjoy these chicken nuggets. They don't take long to cook and when they're done, they taste delicious! A lot of chicken I don't like because when it's done it has a weird taste or doesn't seem to be done.
Cat D.
Goose Creek, SC
Not my favorite when it comes to frozen chicken nuggets. My kids love them but I personally think there's an odd after taste that just doesn't sit well with me.
Diana L.
Ugh, chunked and formed chicken is not my favorite. I would only buy these if I was in a bind and needed something really quick.
Ramey T.
Love these things could comstantly eat them if it was ok! They are cheap and taste amazing.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
I tried these before and they are convent. easy to make and taste good too!