BY LONG HAMMER IPA

Long Hammer IPA is a big fan of dry hopping, which sounds much dirtier than it is. see more...

• How strong is this beer?? Is it very hoppy?? My husband...1 Answers
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I always associate Red Hook with the type of beer you pick up at a liquor store on the way to a party not one you plan on drinking ahead of time. That being said I they are enjoyable and I like to see them branching out in different styles and this is a great intro IPA.
Carter S.
Santa Cruz, CA
A very solid IPA. While this is not one of my go to's it is a good IPA, especially considering the price. When I lived on the East Coast you could find these basically anywhere and they were only a couple of bucks more expensive then cheap, watered-down beer. Definitely worth trying.
Sean O.
Washington, DC
First encountered this on tap at a bar and once again in bottle. I'd say it is an OK IPA. Nothing very flashy and not very hoppy. There are better IPAs out there, but there are also many that are far worse.. Recommend pairing it with some steak.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Eu gosto dessa cerveja , mas o que me encanta nela , não é só o líquido mas também as garrafas , acho fofas .
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How strong is this beer?? Is it very hoppy?? My husband loves IPAs but I hate them.