Is this product good? Work overnight on chapped lips for us northerners?
Minneapolis, MN - il y a 6 ans

6 answers

Yesss it hydrates so well
il y a 4 ans
Yes. I have had heat and has alot of dry skin issues this winter. Worse my skin has ever been, but my lips haven't had any problems :)
il y a 5 ans
I highly recommend this product, however, using SPF at night, whether it is in a lip balm or moisturizer can cause your skin to age so I wouldn't use it overnight as product will seep past your lips and may transfer to your cheeks ad you turn/toss in your sleep. If you want to look more in depth or browse at other products, please check out my site: awhicker19.myrandf.com
il y a 5 ans
Yes! I live on the east coast and I suffer from extremely dry, chapped lips. The serum is hydrating and plumping. My lips feel so healthy the next morning.
il y a 6 ans
I'm a consultant and have been using it nightly to help with chapped lips. My daughter also uses to help her upper lip from constantly licking her lips and it has helped so much!
il y a 6 ans
I've heard amazing things from people who use this and I am actually considering becoming a sales consultant for them. The people who I know that used it loved it. I think it's worth a try! I know a few people who can help you out if you are interested!