Redefine Lip Renewing Serum

by Rodan + Fields

Rodan and Fields Redefine Lip Renewing Serum, 60 Capsules

Did Rodan and Fields change the shape of the lip serum pods? I got some and the shape is different than before. They are more round whereas before they were more oval.
Enjoying these reviews! Where can I find this item in Canada?
Doo you notice a difference in your lips? After about how many uses?
Start your review of Redefine Lip Renewing Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I LOVE this Lip Renewing Serum. My lips get so dry in the winter that they crack and split down the middle. This product instantly fixes them so much better than anything else I've ever tried. This is an absolute must have for anyone with dry or aging lips!in reviews
I'm not a consultant with R+F, just enjoy the Products. I love these lip serums and use them nightly. Great moisturizing and I have found that they have reduced the fine lines around my lips. Each capsule contains a few applications so it goes much further than advertised. in reviews
Chelsea S.
Hillsboro, KS
Redefine Lip Renewing Serum uploaded by Chelsea S.
This product is amazing! I was prone to very dry, itchy, and cracked lips until I got this stuff. I put it on once at night and I never have to use chapstick now. This makes my lips smooth and plump with natural color! Also on a side note it has help when I feel a cold sore coming in it stops it almost immediately and I don’t get them anymore. It comes in these tiny capsules below where you just tear off the top it’s supposed to be single use but each capsule is about 2-3 uses for me! I just keep on my bedside when I’m using it.
Adela M.
Amherst, VA
Redefine Lip Renewing Serum uploaded by Adela M.
Redefine Lip Renewing Serum uploaded by Adela M.
I am in love with this product!!! It helped bring back the softness in my lips. It helps remove wrinkles and brings back the definition in your lips. I am in love! Definitely a product with the money. So easy to use. Just break the capsule and rub on your lips at night time.
Parul M.
Oakton, VA
**New formula review*** Rodan and fields changed the formula on their lip serums and now it doesn’t work for me! I was very very upset because sure enough winter came and my lips because extremely chapped. The new formula has a minty taste to it and a cooling affect. The previous formula was amazing. It didn’t have that taste or the cooling. Instead it was just sleek and sat on my lips all night. The only place I can find the old formula is from someone selling it on poshmark. You can tell by the capsules which one is old and new. I HIGHLY recommend the old formula. Otherwise it’s a waste of money with the new.
Iris S.
Los Angeles
Redefine Lip Renewing Serum uploaded by Iris S.
Redefine Lip Serum 💋💋 {Beauty Tip} 💋💋 Steps to baby soft, gorgeous lips 💋💋 1️⃣ Scrub with RF Microdermabrasion paste 2️⃣ Gently wipe with warm wet cloth 3️⃣ Apply RF lip renewing serum Benefits of lip exfoliation and lip renewing serum: ✨ Improves blood circulation for pinker color ✨ Removes dead skin cells ✨ Greatly improves even application and longevity of lipstick and lipgloss ✨ Reduces chance of getting cold sores ✨ Serum moisturizes lips with vitamin E and repairs with peptides ✨ Firmer, more full appearance MUAH💋
Sylvia G.
Berwick, LA
I love the slip serum. They are a little capsules and I can get three uses out of mine so they will last you a very long time. The packaging is thick and keeps moisture out so the capsules do not stick together. That’s a really great product But it is a little pricey.
Kate S.
Staatsburg, NY
Redefine Lip Renewing Serum uploaded by Kate S.
For me, when I was using this, the packaging was not an issue. Now, I just don’t have it in me to open the capsules to use on my lips. However, before using this, my lips would peel every single day. This serum stopped that completely. My lips were always soft and hydrated and I was no longer “addicted” to lip balms. It’s a nice product, and one capsule can last several applications. For me, there are better alternatives, but it is nice.
Audrey C.
Corp Christi, TX
Redefine Lip Renewing Serum uploaded by Audrey C.
Received this sample from a friend, love the little capsule it comes in. There is so much product in this little capsule! This is my first time trying this out, and it feels so hydrating and smooth on my lips. Doesn’t have a chemical taste either, so no worries about accidentally licking your lips. Redefine Lip Renewing Serum
member-400da
Loved the old formula.  The new formula actually drys my lips and the mint leaves a funny taste.  I thought maybe the first jar of the new formula may have been defective and made the mistake of buying a second jar of the new formula - exact same issues.  Like another reviewer has posted, I was able find the old formula and it is the same great product that I remembered - used it for two days and had soft, supple lips.  I raved about the old formula to so many friends and will not buy the new formula again.  I read the new formula contains nuts.  I don't have a nut allergy but am surprised they included this in the new serum.  Hopefully R&F will listen to consumers and return to the original formula.
Jordan G.
Forney, TX
Great product!! Took me a minute to get use to the greasy feeling on my lips but really felt great in the morning after it had all soaked in
Nikki L.
Park City
Definitely moisturizes the lips, but doesn’t last very long. The product is in individual pods that are one-time use, so there isn’t as much product as there would be if the container was actually filled with the serum.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Molly H.
milwaukee , WI
il y a 3 ans
Redefine Lip Renewing Serum does this work to soothe overly dry and chapped lips or just to fight aging?
Kira A. il y a 3 ans
The great news is: it does both! I wear it every night (you can get 2 uses from each capsule).