BY RODAN + FIELDS

Rodan and Fields Redefine Lip Renewing Serum, 60 Capsules see more...

• Is this for just lips or the area around your lips as well? I nee...2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Work overnight on chapped lips for us north...4 Answers
  • I have seen so many different claims of what this product does . ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Clara S.
Ririe, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want you lips to feel like butter, but this stuff. After using this product for a few months I have not only seen the immediate results, but my lips look so healthy, full, and smooth!! They are so hydrated and soft. I can’t get enough!
Gina W.
Raleigh
Ah-maz-ing! I use the Amp MD roller and then apply this every night. I don’t have to hoard chapstick everywhere anymore!

The best part is one capsule lasts 2-3 applications, so it’s more than a 60 day supply.
Jill J.
Mount Royal
I started using this approximately one year ago and I love it.  I use the Rodan & Fields "roller" on my lips before putting on the renewing serum and it makes my lips noticeably softer in the morning.  It's a little sticky, but i just smack my lips together and that seems to work.  I've noticed reduced lines around my lips with use of this product, also.
Lilly D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my GO TO product! My lips look amazing afterwards, and they feel great too. The fullness from just one application is absolutely INSANE! I mean my lips look flawless. I know it's a higher price point than some people would want, but each capsule can be used twice, and if you use it a couple of times a week one container can last awhile!
Catie R.
Not sticky at all!!  My lips feel smoother/softer whenever I use the Lip Renewing Serum!  And if my lips get chapped all I've gotta do is slip a little of this product on them and voila!  Chapness is gone overnight!  I love how I can get three or four uses out of each little capsule <3
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this stuff!! I use it almost every night before bed. I exfoliate my lips and then slather this stuff on. I wake up with smooth supple and plump lips. I highly suggest this and will totally buy more once I run out. 1 capsule usually lasts me two or three uses. It is somewhat pricey but well worth it!
Celeste S.
39562
Rodan and fields is just simply amazing!! Every product is spectacular! This lip treatment was life changing. It is very gently on sensitive skin. This was my first time trying it and it Absolutlry met every expectation possible. I do recommend their product to all.
Kelsie C.
This is one of my favorite products! I love putting this on at night before bed and as a chapstick/lip gloss in the morning. It hydrated my lips and makes them feel so smooth throughout the day. I have seen a definite difference in my lips since I began using this!
Ashley C.
Hendersonville, TN
I absolutely love this stuff. It is really great for dry lips in the winter. I make a capsule last for two or three nights. It plumps your lips in one night and I have noticed a lasting difference over time. It is somewhat expensive, but I think it is worth it.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore how this product makes my lips feel. You can get multiple uses out of one capsule if used sparingly. The price is the reason for the 3 stars. It's a great product but prices itself out of the market. I can find similar results for much less investment.
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this product good? Work overnight on chapped lips for us northerners?
Gabriela g.
Miami, Florida
this works?
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
How many uses do you typically get out of each serum capsul?
Miranda M.
Is this for just lips or the area around your lips as well? I need something to anti age the skin around my lips, not my lips themselves.
Madi O.
Virginia beach
I have seen so many different claims of what this product does . I've heard that it plumps , smooths , hydrates , all of the above . What exactly does this product do for you ?