BY RODAN + FIELDS

Rodan and Fields Redefine Lip Renewing Serum, 60 Capsules see more...

• Is this for just lips or the area around your lips as well? I nee...2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Work overnight on chapped lips for us north...5 Answers
  • I have seen so many different claims of what this product does . ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gia T.
It was a sample for a one-time use. I think it worked good ? If I had more of the product & was able to try it for a little longer, I feel that I would be able to make a better review. It did feel very smooth & soft applying it. I do have to say that the one-time samples I did receive we package SO cute! I loved them!!
Allison B.
Rodan and Fields lip renewing serum is amazing! It takes chapped, lifeless lips and makes them soft and helps fight lip wrinkles. And yes, as you age you get less full and wrinkled lips, who knew??!!! You can get this on my website, ambuchanan.myrandf.com !!! This makes an amazing gift!!! #giftcrush
Beckie S.
Woodbridge, VA
I was confused by this at first (isn’t it just like using Vaseline before bed?) but it’s exceeded my expectations! The individual caplets are perfectly sized and the thick serum stays on my lips throughout the night to moisturize and work on the little lip wrinkles we all have. Unique product that everyone should try
Chelsea R.
Moore, OK
I love this product! It made my lips feel super moisturized! I would recommend this product for those who continually are tying to get their lips to feel moisturized and smooth. I have tried every lip treatment/moisturizer/ lip balm and this product has been the best so far!
Clara S.
Ririe, ID
If you want you lips to feel like butter, but this stuff. After using this product for a few months I have not only seen the immediate results, but my lips look so healthy, full, and smooth!! They are so hydrated and soft. I can’t get enough!
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I didn’t even notice that my lips had began to deflate from smoking for 10 years since they’re already so big, but once I started using this I noticed that they began to fill back up to their normal “plumpness”. And it’s seriously amazing for lips that are super dry and works really fast. I use to peel the dry skin off of my lips and they would bleed but now they are smooth, and never get super dry and crack like they use to! Amazing stuff you guys 100% recommend trying this!
Holly C.
Johnson City
I wear this more like chap stick than as a Serum like you're supposed to do because I'm addicted! My lips are always dry and cracked, but haven't been since I've been using this! I sent some to my cousin for her wedding and she loved it!
Maria G.
New Castle, PA
I would love to get all the products from this line as a gift this year. The systems I currently use from them are awesome. My lips really are started to show age and lines so I would love to see if this is any good.
McKenzie N.
St George, UT
This is an AMAZING product. I use this product after exfoliating with the microdermabrasion scrub to rid my lips of dry skin before restoring and hydrating my lips with the serum. This product lasts a very long time. One pod of serum is good for 3 uses.
Courtney D.
This is hands down the best lip serum! Whether you have dry or cracked lips, or are concerned with lines it takes care of it all leaving your lips silky smooth! It’s one of my favorite Rodan + Fields products!
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this product good? Work overnight on chapped lips for us northerners?
Gabriela g.
Miami, Florida
this works?
Madi O.
Virginia beach
I have seen so many different claims of what this product does . I've heard that it plumps , smooths , hydrates , all of the above . What exactly does this product do for you ?
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
How many uses do you typically get out of each serum capsul?
Miranda M.
Is this for just lips or the area around your lips as well? I need something to anti age the skin around my lips, not my lips themselves.