BY RODAN + FIELDS

Rodan and Fields Redefine Lip Renewing Serum, 60 Capsules see more...

• Is this for just lips or the area around your lips as wel...2 Answers
  • Is this product good? Work overnight on chapped lips for ...6 Answers
  • I have seen so many different claims of what this product...5 Answers
Redefine Lip Renewing Serum
  • "I LOVE this Lip Renewing Serum. My lips get so dry in the winter that they crack and split down the middle. This product instantly fixes them so much better than anything else I've ever tried. This is an absolute must have for anyone with dry or aging lips!" in 45 reviews
  • "I'm not a consultant with R+F, just enjoy the Products. I love these lip serums and use them nightly. Great moisturizing and I have found that they have reduced the fine lines around my lips. Each capsule contains a few applications so it goes much further than advertised. " in 8 reviews
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love this product. I got a couple to sample and was a bit skeptical at first. It come in this plastic thing and you have to rip off the top. Be careful though because if you hold or squeeze it too hard the product will get all over. That's the only down side. But it works amazing. It hydrates and at leaves the lips feeling so soft. I definitely recommend if you have try, chapped, or peeling lips.
Allison B.
Rodan and Fields lip renewing serum is amazing! It takes chapped, lifeless lips and makes them soft and helps fight lip wrinkles. And yes, as you age you get less full and wrinkled lips, who knew??!!! You can get this on my website, ambuchanan.myrandf.com !!! This makes an amazing gift!!! #giftcrush
jessica s.
Wyandotte
I really like the lip serum. It’s soothing and makes my lips feel amazing. I’ll exfoliate my lips first and then apply it and it feels like heaven. This is the first time I’ve tried it and I do really like it!
Andrea N.
Duvall, WA
Love this stuff so much!! I use every night before bed. I usually get 3 servings out of one capsule. My lips have never looked smother and fuller than they do after using this product for 2 years.
Marie G.
Cape Girardeau
After finding the perfect lipstick ( Clinique pop), I found I was starting to dry and feather from so much use. I try to use a pod a day on my lips, at bedtime, and the treatment lasts through the next morning.
Gia T.
It was a sample for a one-time use. I think it worked good ? If I had more of the product & was able to try it for a little longer, I feel that I would be able to make a better review. It did feel very smooth & soft applying it. I do have to say that the one-time samples I did receive we package SO cute! I loved them!!
Katy M.
South River, NJ
This lip serum is no joke! It truly transforms your lips - you can say good bye to dry, gross winter lips! Each capsule can be used for at least 2 applications which makes this product really last long!
Catie R.
Not sticky at all!!  My lips feel smoother/softer whenever I use the Lip Renewing Serum!  And if my lips get chapped all I've gotta do is slip a little of this product on them and voila!  Chapness is gone overnight!  I love how I can get three or four uses out of each little capsule <3
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I am so in love with this stuff!! I use it almost every night before bed. I exfoliate my lips and then slather this stuff on. I wake up with smooth supple and plump lips. I highly suggest this and will totally buy more once I run out. 1 capsule usually lasts me two or three uses. It is somewhat pricey but well worth it!
Beckie S.
Woodbridge, VA
I was confused by this at first (isn’t it just like using Vaseline before bed?) but it’s exceeded my expectations! The individual caplets are perfectly sized and the thick serum stays on my lips throughout the night to moisturize and work on the little lip wrinkles we all have. Unique product that everyone should try
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this product good? Work overnight on chapped lips for us northerners?
Madi O.
Virginia beach
I have seen so many different claims of what this product does . I've heard that it plumps , smooths , hydrates , all of the above . What exactly does this product do for you ?
Gabriela g.
Miami, Florida
this works?
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
How many uses do you typically get out of each serum capsul?
Miranda M.
Is this for just lips or the area around your lips as well? I need something to anti age the skin around my lips, not my lips themselves.

back