Redefine Hand Treatment Regimen

by Rodan + Fields

Our hands are among the hardest working and most environmentally vulnerable parts of our bodies. That’s why the backs of people’s hands often look so much older than their faces. To protect and defend against the tell-tale signs of skin aging – brown spots, thin, creping skin, wrinkles and dryness – we created the ANTI-AGE Hand Treatment Regimen. It visibly brightens and evens skin tone, restores moisture content to improve elasticity and resiliency, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and crepey skin, and most important, won’t give away your age. Regimen includes ANTI-AGE Hand Brightening Treatment 50 mL/1.7 fl.oz and Age Shield Hand Balm SPF 30 30g/1.0 oz.

2-piece Hand Treatment Regimen; Redefine Brightening Hand Treatment, 1.7 fl. oz.; Redefine Age Shield Hand Balm 1.0 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redefine Hand Treatment Regimen!
Tammy T.
This Redefine Hand Treatment Regimen is very moisturizing, & I especially like the lotion. For the winter months, I pull out the balm. It definitely protects my hands from the cold elements and the sun.
Delisa R.
O Fallon, IL
My hands are starting to get very dry as I’ve gotten older. I also have some dark marks from hot oil burns during cooking. This hand regimen has helped smooth my hands and lessen to look of those dark spots. I keep this cream on me and make sure to use it when I drive, as the sun beats down on my hands during my commute
Lynn N.
Meridian
This is a great hand lotion and anti aging cream. It soaks in quickly and smells wonderful.
Myrna P.
Youngstown, OH
This is my go to. I can’t tell you how much I love my rodan and fields representative
member-e800c
I wasn’t pleased with this treatment. But I do love the Rhoden&fields Essentials. This moisturizer does its job all day. I will buy again.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Love this and also love using active hydration body replenish on my hands when they’re super dry.
Julianna L.
High point , NC
I LOVE everything rodan and fields. Their products are magical and make my skin so smooth. I love how effective this product is. Especially since I’m washing my hands so much right now it’s a life saver
Heather H.
I only use the hand cream but I really like it. It’s a little thick and stick my at first but then it soaks in nicely and makes my hands look younger. It’s too expensive for a hand cream in my opinion.
Robin B.
Dothan, AL
Oh my goodness this stuff is holy grail for hands and feet. I use it only at night because I know it helps repair and I’m not doing stuff that I may have to wash my hands and ruin that nice moisturized feeling. Smells fine, nothing strong.
Kellie D.
Pelham
Stuff is expensive but it works! Makes my hands soft and pretty smooth. I work as an emt and a ranch hand so my hands take a beating this helps. I will continue to buy it cause it works!

Looking for your answer?