BY REDD'S WICKED MANGO

Jessica B.
This stuff packs a punch! It's 8% alcohol; about twice as much as a normal beer or cider. If you drink then fast you will be drunk in no time. As for the flavor, the mango is great for anyone who thinks the regular Redd's is too sweet. It is more tart.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
If you are not a hard drinker and you like wine and light beer you will love Redds! I love the can and its super fun to drink. Smooth taste...perfect for by the pool or at the beach!

I wouldn't but this again and again!
Stacie C.
Colton, NY
This stuff is absolutely delicious! They are perfect for a casual after work drink or hanging with friends. Even my husband likes to drink them! I'm hoping to find them in bigger cans in my area! A definite must buy!!
Ashley J.
My absolute favorite drink!!!!!! I want this on tap in my house it's that good. Like its the best Redds flavor ever and I hope they make it a bottled flavor! It's pretty cheap, I can get two for $5!
Evie C.
Montclair, CA
I adore Redds Apple Ale. And I love mango. So I knew I would love this. I wasn't disappointed! Crisp, refreshing. Not to sweet or artificial tasting. It went perfect with our weekend bbq.
Sarah T.
Keene, NH
Redd's Apple Ale was already brilliant- and then came a mango flavor. You can't do much better than a sweet mango drink for the summer time!
samantha p.
This i $ my favorite ale for the summer. My husband likes them to. It's not to sweet. Perfect on hot days. 12 pack for around $13
Tasha M.
Norfolk, VA
Did not like the taste. Leaves a film in your mouth. Still does the job of making you feel good.
Lauren W.
A really great flavored ale in a flavor you don't stoically see very often. I love it.