redd's wicked® black cherry refreshingly hard ale 1

Is the black cherry good? What other flavors do they make?
Where can I find this flavor??? Redd's is my drink of choice and I love anything black cherry!
Start your review of redd's wicked® black cherry refreshingly hard ale 1 !
Hubert, Nc
Love redds. Soo much! So this is great for summer. I do prefer other flavor. Bought this because my husband loves black cherry but doesn't care for drinks like this. He enjoyed it more than I did. But I just never been biggest fan of black cherry. But it's not a bad taste. And my husband drank them so he must have liked it.
Pinellas Park, FL
I am not very fond of this flavor. Not only that, the tall cans look exactly like the apple flavor and on a few occasions I've purchased black cherry instead of apple and was pretty pissed off. I think that they should def. change the looks of each can if anything.
Redd's wicked black cherry is both delicious and dangerous. You wont realize how many you may have had and end up most of the way through the box. They are light but pungent and sweet. They are great to drink int the fall and winter. I would purchase these again.
This is my new favorite Redds flavor! I'm not a huge wild cherry fan but in this case I am. Also with 8% alcohol in the tiny cans, it packs a big punch. I haven't drank much else all summer, I hope it stays!!
Covington, LA
Definitely am happy we picked this up this summer. A quick way to enjoy mixed drink taste but not too much liquor content. Not a huge fan of the black cherry. I prefer the mango variety.
Yuba City, CA
Yummy! I was expecting this to be overly sweet and it’s not. It’s slightly sweet, tart, and a perfect way to end a hot summer day. They’re addicting too! This is way better than Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade Bottles - 6 CT.
Loved these for awhile! Tried to have one the other night and it just seemed way too sweet. But typically, this is my go to! I think I just over did on them is all. Would definitely recommend. Just really hard to find where I'm from
Monroe, MI
I drank this last night. It is like apple cider with black cherry in it. I thought it would have more cherry flavor but it was actually really good how it was. I would buy it again. love it.
I'm usually not a fan of flavored alcohol drinks, but this one is the best I've had. A little tart, but mostly sweet, it goes down very smooth.
Ringgold
I LOVE these, not to sweet and go down smooth. Great when you want to pick up something strong and ready to drink but still tastes good!