Redd's Wicked® Black Cherry Refreshingly Hard Ale 12-10 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Stephanie J.Redd's Wicked® Black Cherry Refreshingly Hard Ale 12-10 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Holly H.

BY REDD'S WICKED BLACK CHERRY

• Is the black cherry good? What other flavors do they make? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this flavor??? Redd's is my drink of choice and ...1 Answers
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
One of my favorites! The flavor packs a punch and could get you in trouble as you keep drinking! I love the size cans. Perfect for sitting outside on summer days. I do wish more stores carried this. I will buy again!
Anndria T.
Redd's wicked black cherry is both delicious and dangerous. You wont realize how many you may have had and end up most of the way through the box. They are light but pungent and sweet. They are great to drink int the fall and winter. I would purchase these again.
Jay D.
Reading, PA
At first I did not like the taste of this one, but after drinking the mango flavor and drinking this directly after, the taste came out better. It’s pricey compared to other beers and the alcohol content is a bit high as well. But I would recommend.
Holly H.
Dayton, TX
I am a big fan of the original Redd's Apple Ale, and I do enjoy the Wicked Apple as well. But I think Redd's should stick to what they're good at - apples! I found the new flavor Black Cherry to be overwhelmingly sweet, much like the Mango flavor is. When I think of cherries, I think of a mixture of sweetness and tartness. But with this, the sweetness overpowered the nice tart flavor you'd expect.

I wouldn't say throw your case away if you've bought one, they're worth the sips. But if you have the original flavor in front of you - always choose that!
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This was a pleasant surprise for me. I was worried that the black cherry flavor would taste too strong or artificial even, but it was actually excellent! I like that it's a flavored cider beverage rather than a flavored malt beverage like Mikes. I'm going to try all the flavors and see which I like best!
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
Drinkin this right now for the first time!! i think its pretty good!! has a little weird taste but after a couple sips i like it! i personally like black cherry like from mike hards.. this one is not as sweet!!! umm well tgif and cheers!
Jessica B.
Cider fans will love this. It's a nice change from the normal Apple. The flavor is not too sweet. The cans are smaller than normal beers but the alcohol content per volume is higher. 8%! It will get you tipsy fast if you don't pace yourself.
Tracey R.
I'm a fan of redds and saw an ad for the redds wicked and knew I needed to try it. I recently picked some up and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed the flavor a lot and it was definitely was refreshing after a long day of work. I'll definitely be picking up more and I recommend it
Jessica C.
Hubert, Nc
Love redds. Soo much! So this is great for summer. I do prefer other flavor. Bought this because my husband loves black cherry but doesn't care for drinks like this. He enjoyed it more than I did. But I just never been biggest fan of black cherry. But it's not a bad taste. And my husband drank them so he must have liked it.
laura c.
Pinellas Park, FL
I am not very fond of this flavor. Not only that, the tall cans look exactly like the apple flavor and on a few occasions I've purchased black cherry instead of apple and was pretty pissed off. I think that they should def. change the looks of each can if anything.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Is the black cherry good? What other flavors do they make?
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
Where can I find this flavor??? Redd's is my drink of choice and I love anything black cherry!