Redd's® Wicked Black Cherry Hard Ale

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redd's® Wicked Black Cherry Hard Ale!
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Redd's® Wicked Black Cherry Hard Ale uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Target
Redd’s wicked black cherry it is one of my favorite drink, a little strong but I love it.
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
Never thought I’d like flavored beer but this is very good. I’d only tried the apple and happened upon this and was not disappointed.
Katelyn R.
Delicious and sweet drink. Highly recommend for both newbies and veterans. A great siper or great for beer games . Love it
Alyssa Z.
This has to be my favorite beer! I love the flavor & it has the perfect amount of alcohol! Price is great for this size can! I prefer the Wicked over their other regular flavored beers. Wicked is the best!
Chelsey W.
Canton, OH
tastes better than beer no beer taste the black cherry tastes good but not to where i would buy it constantly
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
I love Redds beer but this flavor is not that great.. It tastes like the Apple flavor instead of cherry. I live their green Apple it is my favorite!

Looking for your answer?