BY REDD'S WICKED APPLE ALE

• Does this just taste like regular redds but with more alcohol?2 Answers
  • Does this just taste like the regular apple ale? 5 Answers
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Review for: 12-10 Box more...
It’s a hard decision if this or Angry Orchard is better.... the price is similar however, if you find AO to be too sweet than Redds would be a good choice. Also find Redds to be less carbonated. They do have red and green apple flavors to choose from; green being a little more bitter/sour.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This stuff taste so good that it’s worth the price you pay it has a a amazing taste that goes down so smooth with just the right amount of flavor that good with pretty much anything whether you at the house or with friend or grilling this stuff taste food everywhere you go I would highly recommend giving this a try
Anndria T.
The only thing better than a regular redd's hard cider is a redd's wicked apple hard cider. Be careful drinking these. They will have  you on your bottom before you can even realize it! They are definitely great priced for what you get. I will purchase these again.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
These brought my blood pressure up quick, I do not usually drink but, when I had this it made my back hurt too! I shared them with friends and they liked them so much they bought some of their own.
Mandi R.
Saint Louis, MO
I want to start by saying I hate beer! Yeah, yeah I know. I normally drink liquor, but I love Redd's product. They do have a bit of a beer after taste, but it's not over bearing. It tastes like a hard cider. The wicked is better, because of the higher alcohol content. This is my go to brew!
Gabriella M.
I thought the flavor was nice and refreshing, but I also had a sense that this is just apple flavoring subtly covering the taste of beer. It did taste similar to Angry Orchard, which I guess is good enough for me.
Marques M.
Dallas, TX
Im not really a beer drinker i have very few beers that i like and the ones that i do like do not taste that good at all people say beer is an acquired taste im 35 been drinking beer one and off since i waa 19 i still dont like the taste of beer and i tried all kinds but this redd apple taste great to me this beer do not taste like a beer more of a strong wine cooler to me so i can taste the apple in the beer its almost like an apple soda or apple pop depends where you from but i like this beer is my first choice when i want a beer
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
My son recently turned 21 and has been trying practically every single brand of flavored alcohol available with Redds being one of them. He likes it, I don't. I didn't like the weird aftertaste that it left in my mouth. To me it doesn't even begin to taste like apples are involved period.
Jessica A.
I didn't like the flavor of this. I've never tried any other Redds, but I was expecting to taste Apple. I didn't think it tasted at all like apple and struggled through the can. It did get the job done though lol. I bought two because I had a rebate and the other has been sitting in the refrigerator for months.
Brooke N.
I prefer the redds wicked apple over the regular redds apple. It taste a little different and is a little stronger, but it is still delicious. I think it taste similar to angry orchard.
Nicole M.
Does this just taste like the regular apple ale?
Ivette E.
Were can I find these they seem to be good
laura c.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is apple the only flavor??
Christine C.
is this different from the original redds from the bottle?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Does this just taste like regular redds but with more alcohol?