Redd's Strawberry Ale uploaded by Tara D.Redd's Strawberry Ale uploaded by Elizabeth S.Redd's Strawberry Ale uploaded by Amy R.

BY REDD'S STRAWBERRY ALE

We are Redd's and we celebrate those with a thirst for bringing different together. So we crafted a refreshing beer with the crisp taste of fruit that's easy to drink and easier to share. And when you share something different, amazing things Can happen. Conversation becomes more animated. Music gets a little more lively. Food is a bit tastier. And friendships Can spark spontaneously. We are Redd's and we believe life should be every bit as colorful as your beer. see more...

Redd's Strawberry Ale
  • "I have never had these but everyone seems to like them and they highly recommend it I need to try them" in 1 review
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
I was so excited to know they brought thia back for the Summer months! I love this Ale. It is a deliciously sweet reshing beverage. I hope they keep it out all year long! Redd's Strawberry Ale
Amber F.
By far my most favorite summer time ale! I look forward to seeing them in the beer cooler every year and I can’t get enough of them. Love the simple yet beautiful packaging. I will definitely be getting them again and soon.
Steffanie R.
Elkhart
I’m not much for beer but when I’m in the mood this is a go to! For about $10 a 6 pack it’s worth it! I love all the flavors, but blueberry and strawberry are tied for first! Great drink.
Heather S.
Claysburg, PA
If I absolutely have to choose a beer to drink, I would choose this variety. It has a hint of fruit flavor to hide the nasty bitterness of beer. Any flavor is good.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
My favorite of this brand is definitely the blueberry. I really do like the strawberry, if blueberry is not available, I will purchase the strawberry or the Apple. The flavor is not overwhelming and it does not taste super artificial. It taste like an adult soda. These are my go to whenever I go out. I normally buy these at Walmart for around seven or eight dollars. A great value!
Daniella H.
This is a must for strawberry lovers. This is a really great spring beverage when you want something fresh and fun. It's a pretty light alcohol content but that is typical for Redds.
Elizabeth S.
Ravenna , OH
This strawberry ale is pretty good. It's 5% and it's a sweet treat. I usually have these by themselves and not a meal - due to the sweetness. I think it's $8.99 for a pack of 6. Great for parties.
Lindzie B.
I love these beers. Strawberry isn't the best flavor that Redd's offers but it still tastes amazing. It's affordable and can always be found on sale at CVS. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jennifer C.
Greenville, SC
Great light beer for the summer. Excellent taste. The strawberry is better than the apple in my opinion. Doesn't feel heavy on your stomach and drinks like a soda.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love this beer this is the only beer I drink..it doesn't give me heartburn. I don't get a stomach ache..and I could drink probably 8 or not 9 of them