Redd's Strawberry Ale - 12 CT

by Redd's Apple Ale

Redd's® Strawberry Ale.
An exceptionally crisp apple ale.
R®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redd's Strawberry Ale - 12 CT!
Product Highlights
I'm a beer drinker and these are my favorite fruit flavored beer.in reviews
A six pack is good enough to get a good buzz going.in reviews
Erin B.
Mascoutah
I LOVE the Redd's apple. I like their strawberry even better!! A light and fun flavor, it doesnt taste like alcohol.
karen J.
These were pretty sweet but it made a nice cider, easy to drink down and it's not half bad if it gets warm nursing your beer. My main disgruntlement is just that it can leave a icky tart film and some bad heart burn. I normally go with a different cider but these are tasty everyone in a while.
ashley P.
Redd's Strawberry Ale - 12 CT uploaded by ashley P.
it wasn't my first time purshase and I bought it pretty once and that picture took few years ago but it's one of my favorite and I believe it's limited edition I hope it's still there. they're came out nice packaging. I love strawberry flavor 🍓🍓🍓
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,120 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan of this beer either. I would rather drink non alcoholic apple cider which is amazing by itself. This is not a good beer even with strawberry.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
I love this flavor I for get I’m drinking beer then I feel great perfect for just hanging out managing your buzz fairly priced well worth it I always feel classy drinking redds
Kayley W.
Clay, MI
My favorite beer!!! This stuff is seriously so good and they have different flavors too. I always take this out with me!
Alix H.
Erath
Such a great crisp taste! It gives if fhe kick of a strawberry without a super strong aweet taste!
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
I’m not a beer drinker but I tried the apple and had to try this strawberry...it’s not so bad
Andreea I.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I like them a lot but they’re just soooooo sweet!! I can drink 2-3 but that’s it! I like the wicked apple the best!
Garrett S.
Millmont, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Redd's strawberry is my favorite flavors of their specialty ales that I have tried this far. I look forward to trying their blueberry.

Looking for your answer?