BY COORS

• What's better- the original or this one? 8 Answers
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to "Beer" beverage when I'm not in the mood for a cocktail or mixed drink. Rosè & Strawberry and Blueberry are the best but original Redd's Apple is bomb!!!! It has a beyond amazing flavor and is so so smooth to drink and continue to drink. Lol. Never drink and drive or over drink.. Always have a DD and a friend!!!!! Just saying. But Redd's has taken over the bar scene and adult beverage scene since it arrival and I'm happy to fall in its massive fan base!!!!
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I have so many memories with this ale. This is literally the first alcohol I kept in regular supply in my college dorm once I turned 21. The love I have for this cider is mostly nostalgic win this being the drink I'd have when constantly hanging out with my best friends that year, but it was also just the perfect starter drink for someone who waited until turning 21 to drink and didn't quite like liquor yet. Nowadays, this is what I drink when I really just want to relax after a long day at work because it's light enough to enjoy without getting buzzed. It's the perfect amount of sweet and tart that it's not overwhelming. I highly recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
I really enjoy the taste of Red’s Strawberry Ale. Prior to finding this drink, I was not interested in beer at all. It tastes just fruity enough to cover the typically bitter taste of beer, and it’s a great introductory drink to beer in general. I have repurchased numerous times.
Mekayla G.
Prosperity, SC
The Strawberry Ale is good, tastes like a sort of summery drink. I prefer the original over the Strawberry however. Packaging is nice. Flavor is pretty good, like I said I personally just prefer the original, but I would buy again to have a variety at an event or something.
Alicia A.
ALTOONA, PA
I am not really a fan of all fruit flavored beet, but this one I do really like. It isn't too sweet, nor too bitter. It's got the right blend of flavors. Even though I really like dark beer, this is a light refreshing drink when you walk in the hoise sweating!! Lol
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Coors Strawberry Ale is actually really really good! I was hesitant about it at first, but after taking a sip I was hooked and in love!! If you love strawberry flavors this is the beer for you! It’s not expensive and I promise you’ll love the taste.
Octavia M.
I’ve never had a bottle of Redd’s that I didn’t enjoy, I actually didn’t realize these beers were part of coors.
If you get the chance to try the blueberry flavor please do! You won’t be disappointed! All of the flavors are fantastic though!
JoAnna B.
Woodland
5 stars isn’t enough. Strawberry Redds is my one true love. Not too sweet. Totally delicious. The flavor doesn’t overwhelm you. There just isn’t anything to compare it to. All my friends have tried it because I always have it.
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my absolute favor summer time beer! It tasted more like juice and was so refreshing on a hot day. I was so sad that they discontinued the flavor! Would love to find this in store again. High alcohol content as well.
Nicole S.
Saks
Not very popular. I don’t recommend this product unless you don’t have anything else left to drink. Many people don’t drink this because the taste of this is not very good. Also it doesn’t do anything once you drink
it.
Crystal C.
Would you prefer apple or strawberry?
Crystal C.
Are these better than the apple flavored Redd's?
Debbie G.
Hawthorne, NJ
Does it actually have a strawberry taste and if so how sweet is it
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
What's better- the original or this one?
Gabriela V.
How does the strawberry ale compare to the apple ale?