BY REDD'S VARIETY PACK'S

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Great Beer. Great Responsibility.® see more...

Review (1)
Lindsey S.
Moncks Corner , SC
Review for: 12-12 Cans more...
Redds is the only beer I'll drink. I mean I like to experiment but this is my go to. I love the strawberry. It's my favorite. The apple is great too but strawberry is THE BEST. I wish there was an assorted case without the iced tea. I hate tea o, I'm not very helpful with reviewing that flavor but I definitely recommend Redds!