REDD'S Crisp Apple Ale

Redd's Apple Ale is a crisp, clean beer with the taste of apple. Redd's is a beer with slight carbonation, golden in appearance and brewed with natural apple flavor to leave you satisfied with every refreshing sip.
Start your review of REDD'S Crisp Apple Ale!
Kanitra T.
Louisville, KY
REDD'S Crisp Apple Ale uploaded by Kanitra T.
Purchased at: Kroger
So very refreshing if served very cold. One of my favorite beers. I would really like to try some of the other flavors. Moderately priced. We usually get the 12 pack. I highly recommend!
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
REDD'S Crisp Apple Ale uploaded by Patricia J.
Purchased at: Target
This is my first time trying REDD'S Crisp Apple Ale beer. It taste real good and to be honest it taste just like Honey craves apples soda. Maybe it’s just me because I drink a gallon of water every day so my taste buds are actually a lot clearer than most people but this was a very good beer and since I’m not a drinker I actually got a little tipsy 🥴 #vegan #apples #beer #applecrisp
Destiny M.
San Diego, CA
I don’t like beer, so I was iffy about trying it. But the Apple flavor is so strong and yummy I forgot it was beer!
Ken B.
Reno, NV
When you just want to drink and have a great time with friends, this is the bottle to reach for. Great taste, no lingering after taste. Only comes in one flavor but would love to see them extend the brand and add more.
Vanessa N.
Brownsville, TX
I like the idea of this more than the actual drink it’s more malty than the ciders I like. Too much of a beer taste for a cider yet not enough beer flavor to be a flavored ale, a miss for me but not undrinkable
Denise V.
Smithfield, PA
REDD'S Crisp Apple Ale I really enjoy a reds apple for a change a pace for my regular beer.It goes really nice when your doing a shot of jm beam apple.Its a great chaser.
Careline V.
San Juan
This is the beer for the girls that need some extra flavoring to mask the alcohol flavor. I tend to drink this as my first drink of the night when I’m on a budget.
Mikayla M.
Visalia
These are not that bad. If y oh really want to taste of beer then I’d recommend these. They give off that beer taste with flavors. You know your not drinking some apple juice more like spiked apple juice🤷‍♀️ #Truther
Courtney C.
Columbus, OH
My favorite ale is reds! It’s crisp and smooth. Tons of flavor. If you’re ever looking for a beer but not so harsh this is it!
Julie C.
Buffalo
It’s just alright. Don’t mistake this for a hard cider. This is actually just an apple flavored beer. Generally when I want beer, I’d like it to taste like beer, and if I want a hard cider, I’ll have a hard cider.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
abby W.
Rossville, GA
il y a un an
Milagros P. il y a un mois
its flavor is good and its acidity is not strong. cold is super refreshing.