Redd's Apple Ale Bottles uploaded by Judith C.Redd's Apple Ale Bottles uploaded by Kaytlyn H.Redd's Apple Ale Bottles uploaded by Olivia M.

BY COORS #69 in Beer

Redd's apple ale bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

• This or angry orchard?2 Answers
  • How much percentage of alcohol does this beer have in it and does...1 Answers
  • How much percentage of alcohol does this beer have in it and does...1 Answers
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
I was looking for something different at the liquor store yesterday. I did not want a beer or wine, so I decided to look at the hard ciders. They had a variety box with the original apple flavor, then a black cherry and a raspberry, therefore I figured, why not give it a try. I knew I was bound to like one! Well it turns out they are all amazing! So smooth, bubbly, light, and refreshing. If they are this good in the winter, I CANNOT wait to try them on a hot, summer day.
Kayleigh B.
This is a classic drink. The flavor is good and the price is affordable. The only thing I didn’t like was that it always seems a little too carbonated for my liking. I like my ciders to be smooth not bubbly but that’s a personal preference. It can be found in most stores and it’s a little cheaper than the other ciders on the market
Kate H.
Boise, ID
we use this in mixed drinks l. it always has a good taste and very consistent quality. it is definitely one of my preferred brands to grab when we are having a get together or other night in. The price is not outrageous either so it is a win for my budget as well. Definitely would recommend it to friends and family.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
One was left at my house after a party and I couldn't let it go to was.

Look: looks like apple juice, added caramel color, no head, bubbles consistently rising to the surface

Smell: sweet apples and a bit of caramel, has a slight artificial quality to it

Taste: taste of kinda sweet kinda tart artificial apples, try as I might I can't pick out any flavors common of beer

Feel: super carbonated like pop, dry finish

Overall: this is basically a hard cider, nothing ale about it. Not an enjoyable drink, too artificial tasting and carbonation is too high. Even if you're wanting a hard cider there's much better options such as angry orchard.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Redd’s Apple Ale! This whole line is really delicious! These are so smooth and actually taste great with pretty much any kind of food. I cannot recommend this line enough. I am also a fan of Angry Orchard Hard Cider, but I find that these are smoother.
Caitlyn A.
Before I could drink actual beer, I tried all kinds of drinks to find what I like. This drink left a weird strawberry taste in my mouth. I didn't care for it too much but it would be nice for someone who didn't like a strong beer taste and likes strawberries!
Christy C.
Pelham
Beer hasn't always been my ideal drink but I really like the Redd's apple ale and blueberry! I have bought this on several occasions! A little pricey but is very good! I purchased it at Food lion!! I will definitely buy it again especially in the summer time
Kimberlynn E.
My absolute favorite!! Love this beer. Reminds me of my grandpas old home made cider! Would recommend this to anyone and it is great on price!! Flavor is terrific and you can barely taste the alcohol so be careful, it can knock you on your tooshie!
Celeste T.
I thoroughly enjoyed this product’s taste! It says Apple, and that’s EXACTLY what it tastes like. For me it mostly tasted like an adult apple juice. This product was a very light taste for me compared to much stronger harder alcoholic tastes.
Lauren J.
These are really yummy. My husband and I like to get these as another option when we have people over for cookouts and get together. The price isn’t bad for what you get. I would recommend it to others because they’re light and refreshing.
Liz J.
I love apple flavored beer!! If your not a beer fan I highly recommend you trying this I can guarantee you'll fall in love with it
Niccole P.
Saint Anne, IL
I agree!!!! Best around!!!!
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This or angry orchard?
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Why does anyone like this
Chad M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
How much percentage of alcohol does this beer have in it and does it have a strong taste to it or is it soft tasting to it