BY COORS #21 in Beer

• How much percentage of alcohol does this beer have in it ...1 Answers
  • How much percentage of alcohol does this beer have in it ...1 Answers
Natty D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a beer drinker.. mama has herself what some like to call a “tolerance” and most carbonated drinks just fill me up before they get me to feeling sassy. So when i do find myself at an icehouse type establishment I go for any adult beverage based on flavor first! Luckily for me I’m not the only southern “lady” ( I typed that with a straight face y’all) that is reaching for the spiked apple juice. It counts as a fruit serving right? Unfortunately, Redd’s is just my last choice to fill my sippy cup. I won’t turn it away if offered by a cool drink of water offering free booze but if I’m buying I’d give Zima a second look. It just doesn’t have the apple flavor so many others have.
Amanda T.
Greencastle
This ale is delicious.  It has a nice fruity, crisp, flavor.  It is fantastic.  I would certainly recommend this to anyone who likes apple ciders.  I do think it is a little pricey, but you definitely get what you paid for.  I will certainly purchase again.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to "Beer" beverage when I'm not in the mood for a cocktail or mixed drink. It has a beyond amazing flavor and is so so smooth to drink and continue to drink. Lol. Never drink and drive or over drink.. Always have a DD and a friend!!!!! Just saying. But Redd's has taken over the bar scene and adult beverage scene since it arrival and I'm happy to fall in its massive fan base!!!!
Brittany H.
I despise this drink. It’s sweet, carbonated, sparkling apple juice tasting stuff does not sit well on my stomach at all, ever. Not to mention the killer hangover even from just a couple. It never fails i quickly get a headache after drinking these. I would rather not drink anything than drink reds. I can see why the flavor would appeal but still. No thank you.
Danielle H.
This is not one of my favorite, to me it’s very strong but I would recommend everyone give it a try because everyone’s taste is different. I feel it’s a little high in price and I personally would not buy it again but I have friends that love it
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
This is one of those drinks that is not your average sugary alcoholic beverage. Upon drinking, you immediately experience the flavor of a red apple, followed by a slight bitterness which is not unpleasant. I would say it is a bit dry, as I do tend to follow up a bottle with a water but overall a nice drink to have at an autumn get together.
Tegann H.
This one is perfect for the kind of people who just can't stand the taste of regular beer but also don't want to order a mixed drink. You get plenty of fruit taste but it's not overwhelming same as the beer taste to it. I think it's a perfect blend. Just watch how many you drink but it hits you fast.
Sarah B.
Arcadia
Tastes like apple cider! Can barely tell there’s alcohol which could be a good thing or a bad thing. These are the most dangerous of alcohols because you get through three thinking you’re drinking cider and then all of a sudden you’re slurring your words and can’t see straight. But it’s worth it :)
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
One was left at my house after a party and I couldn't let it go to was.

Look: looks like apple juice, added caramel color, no head, bubbles consistently rising to the surface

Smell: sweet apples and a bit of caramel, has a slight artificial quality to it

Taste: taste of kinda sweet kinda tart artificial apples, try as I might I can't pick out any flavors common of beer

Feel: super carbonated like pop, dry finish

Overall: this is basically a hard cider, nothing ale about it. Not an enjoyable drink, too artificial tasting and carbonation is too high. Even if you're wanting a hard cider there's much better options such as angry orchard.
Sara L.
Pittsburgh
I have never liked regular beer but I love hard ciders! Reds is one of my favorite go tos. It’s always available at the bar and is crisp and cool every time. It’s not too expensive either like some of the other brands. Everyone I know likes regular reds and seasonal flavors too.
Liz J.
I love apple flavored beer!! If your not a beer fan I highly recommend you trying this I can guarantee you'll fall in love with it
Niccole P.
Saint Anne, IL
I agree!!!! Best around!!!!
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This or angry orchard?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Why does anyone like this
Chad M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
How much percentage of alcohol does this beer have in it and does it have a strong taste to it or is it soft tasting to it