BY REDD'S APPLE ALE

Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Good beginners drink for anyone who recently turned 21 or for those who want to "drink" but not quite drink.  It's refreshing and tasty but Do not expect much of a buzz. It's more like apple cider with a bite. They are practically everywhere and easy to find
Jennifer F.
Redds is always a favorite! It is crisp with an apple flavor in the beginning and a slight "beer" taste in the end! I love this beer! Any flavor is amazing!
Bekki Z.
Horicon, WI
I couldn't stand beer until Redd's was released. Now it's my favorite. Nothing like the crisp, refreshing apple taste while sitting around with friends.
Erin C.
Love this beer! It's so good and refreshing. It has more of a beer taste than other apple ales, but I actually like it just as much, if not more.
Emily S.
A good cider type beer, especially for the price! I love that they have them in cans also! Great for tailgating and parties!
Lizzy M.
Columbus
Oh I love red I get reds at ever party I go to, any get together any occasion I’m at the bar I will always get my reds
Breanne S.
Oklahoma City
I love Redds Apple Ale! There is just the right amount of apple and beer flavor! I love how smooth is is to drink!
Lorena J.
Woodbridge, VA
Let me tell you...I do not like beer very much but this beer is so good. It tastes like apple juice with a kick.
Alli M.
Rockford, MN
Redd's Apple Ale never fails when you need something sweet. I don’t enjoy beer but I do love Redd’s.
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Best tasting beer I've drank because I'm not a big fan of beer in general plus it's reasonably priced