BY REDD'S APPLE ALE

Crisp like an apple. Brewed like an ale. see more...

Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Good beginners drink for anyone who recently turned 21 or for those who want to "drink" but not quite drink.  It's refreshing and tasty but Do not expect much of a buzz. It's more like apple cider with a bite. They are practically everywhere and easy to find
brandi p.
Bristol
i'm not a beer drinker but i could drink this everyday. i love the taste and smell of it, and it's a great price for the quality and quantity. after a few the taste gets a little meh but that's how most alcohol is to me. overall i like it!
Jocelyn J.
Stockton
I am not much of a beer drinker because I don't enjoy the taste of beer. These are definetly a game changer. They taste so good. Also they are affordable. I would recommend to those who want to try beer with flavor.
Kimberly T.
I was hesitant to try this because I don’t like beer but it doesn’t taste like a regular beer! I actually like the flavor and drink these!
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
Honestly this is the only thing that resembles beer that I would touch. I love this beverage. I always have one in my mini fridge.