Redd's Apple Ale

by Redd's Apple Ale

Redd's Apple Ale is a crisp, clean beer with the taste of apple. Redd's is a beer with slight carbonation, golden in appearance and brewed with natural apple flavor to leave you satisfied with every refreshing sip.

Do you guys like the cans or glasses better
Start your review of Redd's Apple Ale!
Gia J.
I first had this Ale when I was abroad and I FELL IN LOVE with it! It is a seasonal drink mostly but I have been lucky enough to find it around pretty often during the year. It is light, full of flavor, easy on the stomach if you're drinking several in one sitting and I find it is a great option for not the bigger beer drinkers and people on a budget.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I am not a big alcohol or beer drinker. I don't really like regular beer. This is my go to beer. I like the Apple flavor which makes the beer so much easier to drink.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
My favorite beer!!! This stuff is seriously so good and they have different flavors too. I always take this out with me!
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
Review for: Redd's™ Apple Ale 12 fl. oz. Can
If you don’t love the taste of beer I highly recommend this! It taste just like an apple cider. It’s very easy to drink and taste so great! I absolutely love this if I am not in the mood for beer or liquor.
Michelle B.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Redd's™ Apple Ale 16 fl. oz. Can
I use to hate beer. Now I love it and it’s because of this. I don’t really like apples either. This has now become my new favorite alcoholic beverage. I definitely recommend it to anyone!!! The taste is so crisp and delicious.
kiara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 18-12 Glass Bottles
I really enjoy this brand of beer. I am not a beer drinker but this is the only beer that I really like. It has a sweet taste. I am repeated consumer with this product. After the first time of having this product I was overall satisfied.
Samantha S.
Casa grande
Review for: 18-12 Glass Bottles
I’m a big hard cider fan, I’ve tried them all. I actually though Redd’s Apple Ale was pretty refreshing especially ice cold. I got bought mine at frys I’m sure you can get it any liquor store. I would definitely buy it again
Shania B.
Jonesboro, AR
Usually I’m a ultra kind of beer girl but I tried this at a restaurant and it was on tap and I fell in love. I’ve been missing out, definitely going to find it at a store around me sometime soon so i can drink it again
Kaylee P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Redd's™ Apple Ale 12 fl. oz. Can
I really like redds because it tastes more like apple juice than beer, which is good for people like me who don’t really like to drink beer.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville, PA
This is my favorite go to drinks. When we go out I always purchase this if they have it. It is always pretty affordable. I love this product and will buy again. I have and do recommend this product to others