Redd's Apple Ale uploaded by Teresa C.

BY REDD'S APPLE ALE

Redd's Apple Ale is a crisp, clean beer with the taste of apple. Redd's is a beer with slight carbonation, golden in appearance and brewed with natural apple flavor to leave you satisfied with every refreshing sip. see more...

• Do you guys like the cans or glasses better2 Answers
Anna H.
Longwood, FL
This plus is my favorite fall drink, they're super refreshing and crisp. I like to add fireball too but be careful they get strong. I also like the other flavors like the green apple. This review just made me want to pick some up after work
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I am not a big alcohol or beer drinker. I don't really like regular beer. This is my go to beer. I like the Apple flavor which makes the beer so much easier to drink.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
This is my favorite go to drinks. When we go out I always purchase this if they have it. It is always pretty affordable. I love this product and will buy again. I have and do recommend this product to others
Gia J.
I first had this Ale when I was abroad and I FELL IN LOVE with it! It is a seasonal drink mostly but I have been lucky enough to find it around pretty often during the year. It is light, full of flavor, easy on the stomach if you're drinking several in one sitting and I find it is a great option for not the bigger beer drinkers and people on a budget.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Redd's Apple Ale this is a really good apple ale. I love the The crisp tart taste. I can actually drink more than one of these because I don't get tired of them like other cider beers. It's definitely a great selection for summer and fall.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite apple cider ale's. Tastes pretty good and has a
decent alcohol content. Does not taste as good as Angry Orchard but
still one of my favorites.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Taste is sincerely apple-beer. Not sweet enough for me. Good drink but got sour stomach from it. Would rather have an angry orchard,
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
My favorite beer!!! This stuff is seriously so good and they have different flavors too. I always take this out with me!
Amber K.
Mocksville
Only kind of beer type drink I like. The flavor is amazing and is not overwhelming. I only drink a few times a year.
Monnay B.
This beer does in fact have an apple flavor. I will say it is a tad watery, but overall it has a great taste
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Do you guys like the cans or glasses better