Redd's Apple Ale uploaded by Teresa C.

BY REDD'S APPLE ALE

Redd's Apple Ale is a crisp, clean beer with the taste of apple. Redd's is a beer with slight carbonation, golden in appearance and brewed with natural apple flavor to leave you satisfied with every refreshing sip. see more...

• Do you guys like the cans or glasses better2 Answers
kiara s.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 18-12 Glass Bottles more...
I really enjoy this brand of beer. I am not a beer drinker but this is the only beer that I really like. It has a sweet taste. I am repeated consumer with this product. After the first time of having this product I was overall satisfied.
Samantha S.
Casa grande
Review for: 18-12 Glass Bottles more...
I’m a big hard cider fan, I’ve tried them all. I actually though Redd’s Apple Ale was pretty refreshing especially ice cold. I got bought mine at frys I’m sure you can get it any liquor store. I would definitely buy it again
Shania K.
Paragould, AR
Usually I’m a ultra kind of beer girl but I tried this at a restaurant and it was on tap and I fell in love. I’ve been missing out, definitely going to find it at a store around me sometime soon so i can drink it again
Anna H.
Longwood, FL
This plus is my favorite fall drink, they're super refreshing and crisp. I like to add fireball too but be careful they get strong. I also like the other flavors like the green apple. This review just made me want to pick some up after work
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
This is my favorite go to drinks. When we go out I always purchase this if they have it. It is always pretty affordable. I love this product and will buy again. I have and do recommend this product to others
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I am not a big alcohol or beer drinker. I don't really like regular beer. This is my go to beer. I like the Apple flavor which makes the beer so much easier to drink.
Gia J.
I first had this Ale when I was abroad and I FELL IN LOVE with it! It is a seasonal drink mostly but I have been lucky enough to find it around pretty often during the year. It is light, full of flavor, easy on the stomach if you're drinking several in one sitting and I find it is a great option for not the bigger beer drinkers and people on a budget.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Redd's Apple Ale this is a really good apple ale. I love the The crisp tart taste. I can actually drink more than one of these because I don't get tired of them like other cider beers. It's definitely a great selection for summer and fall.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite apple cider ale's. Tastes pretty good and has a
decent alcohol content. Does not taste as good as Angry Orchard but
still one of my favorites.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is an okay cider - slightly watery flavor but enjoyable. It is a very apple juice flavor, not super complex. It isn't terribly sweet, it is more like a beer than a cider to me. However the price point works for me and it is consistent quality.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Do you guys like the cans or glasses better