BY REDD'S APPLE ALE

Great Beer. Great Responsibility.® see more...

• "Great tasting hard cider." in 1 review
Taylor L.
This is one of my go-to’s. It’s a great, easy drink. I am not a big beer fan, but I loveee cider. Redd’s is like alcoholic apple juice. It’s fantastic. It’s also great to drink when you’re tailgating and everyone else has beer. It’s high alcohol content also means you don’t have to drink a lot to feel it, so its cheap and easy!
Claudia D.
Brownsville, TX
Don't like this at all. It hardly tastes like apple cider at all and mostly only tastes like beer. I will drink it if there is nothing else but I would rather not. It's pretty gross in my opinion. Would not recommend to others.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite apple cider ale's. Tastes pretty good and has a
decent alcohol content. Does not taste as good as Angry Orchard but
still one of my favorites.
Carefree M.
This is one of my favorite ciders. I love all of the flavors they carry, it's affordable if you consider the alcohol by volume content. Plus, it is so delicious, smooth, and bubbly!
Lindsey H.
i really like this brand its much different than the others its not as sour as the other brands like angry orchard. i had my speculations about it but it ended up being one of my favorites and its just as affordable as the other. the only thing i don't like is the aftertaste, its super bitter
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Absolutely love this hard cider ! Especially when I can't find local made cider ! Which isn't often ( live down the road from and orchard) but this is def my go to when needed!
Sarah T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like Redd's! It has a great flavor and isn't too sweet. What makes it even better is that it comes in cans so there is no worry about glass when you want to bring it along with you to the beach or a day at the river.
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
Clean and crisp taste. A little on the dangerous side - as when ale is chilled and it's a hot day, lit's very easy to want to gulp these down. As it says, tastes like apple. Very good!
Erin G.
Independence, MO
Angry Orchard and Woodchuck are still my favorites, but this makes a nice alternative, and I do like that it comes in cans, for those times when a bottle may not be the most practical option. Tastes really good mixed with Fireball, too.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I love this hard cider. I don't care for beer but this stuff is amazing and has just the right beer taste to it along with the taste of apple cider. I am so glad my friend got me to try this.