Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Rashanna W.
Rashanna W.
Powellsville, NC

I purchased Redd's Apple Ale last week from Walmart just to try it I was told by so many friends that it is so good and I have to try it I usually don't drink beer I'm more of a wine drinker I'm all for drinking wine but then I was told the it don't taste like beer at all so I had to see for myself and I must say I am really impressed and apple favor gives the beer a totally different favor then the average beer that it almost taste like wine and I can definitely see my buying this beer again in the near future
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Phenix City, AL

I'm not a big fan of beer. It's always tasted bitter to me. But I just discovered Redd's and also just discovered a whole new meaning to alcohol. It doesn't taste bitter at all. You can taste the apple flavor more than you can taste the beer flavor. The bad thing is if you don't want to get drunk then this beer is not for you. Because I promise you, nothing in this world can stop you from drinking it once you get started.
Kali L.
Kali L.
Woodstock, GA

This is by far my favorite apple cider. The beer flavor is not too strong for my girly taste! And the hint of apple satisfies me every single time. Compared to the other apple ciders, I always go out of my way to purchase this brand. The others tend to be too beer flavored for me. The price is always on par with the other brands but even if it were a dollar or two more, I would still purchase this one.
Bre J.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I'm a fan of Redd's especially their seasonal flavors such as green apple. This product never disappoints me and the taste is great and works well with other drinks if you decide to mix them. They are perfect for barbecues and just an after work drink. There is no bitter aftertaste like most beers have and they don't upset my stomach after a night of drinking.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Holly , Mi

I've seen a lot of comparisons between this and a hard apple cider. But they're very different. Hard ciders are fermented apple cider. Redds apple ale is a beer. It's a beer made with apples. It's not a harsh as tour traditional light beer, it's a lot easier to drink than that. If I can't get my hand on an angry orchard at a restaurant this is a close second.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.

I'm definitely more of a fan of ciders than I am of beer and I really have come to enjoy this one! It's more mild (less of a beer-ish taste) than Angry Orchard, and it's got fewer calories/carbs than other ciders too! It may not be THE BEST one out there, but I definitely recommend it as a great summer beverage, and certainly one that I will continue to buy
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI

Lets start by saying that I have been a fan of apple ales for a while now and Reds does the trick. It is sweet yet still tart, and it has a great apple flavor mixed perfectly with beer. I LOVE these on a hot summer day at the beach, or a backyard BBQ! They are somewhat affordable and great to take to a party. I would recommended these to a friend.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lincoln, AL

If you are not a beer drinker, but want to take a shot at it this is the perfect starter beer. It almost tastes like apple juice with just a little kick. It's not too sweet either. I like all types of beer and still enjoy this one, but if you're going for a real genuine beer taste this one isn't it. Angry Orchard has a really good one too.
Steph B.
Steph B.

Let's start this review by saying that I seriously love hard ciders. In fact, I drink them often. With that being said, I do not like this beverage at all.

If I wanted a bland, watery-tasting cider, I would pick this one. I tried desperately hard to find something positive about this but I can't.

Spend your money on something better...
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA

One of my favorite Alcoholic beverages🍺 On the market! Usually my go to is Angry Orchard just because it has that sweet candy taste to it but this is just as good! 🍬🍬🍬 Its sweet & has a sour taste to it which I love!! For me,this contains the perfect amount of Alcohol for my liking. 3 of these and I'm already feeling a good buzz. Lol
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Is ths a good apple beer?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

What is the best kind of Redd's?
Abby P.
Abby P.
Morris, AL

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

How is Redd's Straweberry Ale?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??

Join Now