Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Natchitoches, LA

If I'm looking for an apple taste, I'd definitely go for Angry Orchard, since it's a hard cider, but I definitely enjoy Redd's for a lighter taste. For those of you comparing Redd's to other apple flavored alcoholic beverages, just be aware before you purchase that Redd's is apple-flavored ale, not hard apple cider.

Either way, if you don't want something too sweet or fruity, this is a great choice. Also, if you don't like beer, it's a good choice as well. The apple flavor helps cover most traces of "beer taste".
Rashanna W.
Rashanna W.
Powellsville, NC

I purchased Redd's Apple Ale last week from Walmart just to try it I was told by so many friends that it is so good and I have to try it I usually don't drink beer I'm more of a wine drinker I'm all for drinking wine but then I was told the it don't taste like beer at all so I had to see for myself and I must say I am really impressed and apple favor gives the beer a totally different favor then the average beer that it almost taste like wine and I can definitely see my buying this beer again in the near future
Becky F.
Becky F.

Top 3 favorite drinks of all time, granted I'm relatively new to the drinking game only being a few years in. Technically redd's is an ale, but it's very much like hard ciders. It reminds me of sparkling cider. When you first start drinking it, it has a slight beery taste but you quickly get used to it and thanks to redd's I've opened up my palate to other types of beers. It helps to build the acquired beer taste! It's also a great beer for the day because it's such a crisp, refreshing apple taste.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Phenix City, AL

I'm not a big fan of beer. It's always tasted bitter to me. But I just discovered Redd's and also just discovered a whole new meaning to alcohol. It doesn't taste bitter at all. You can taste the apple flavor more than you can taste the beer flavor. The bad thing is if you don't want to get drunk then this beer is not for you. Because I promise you, nothing in this world can stop you from drinking it once you get started.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

I will admit to all of you that I am not a beer person, but when my friend gave me this to try, I thought this tasted amazing! It doesn't have that nasty taste that mostly all beers have. It taste a bit sweet and has a little of that apple flavor. We now have these when I host the kickbacks at my house. I recommend this to everyone and those who don't like beer. Maybe you'll like this one just like I did.
Kali L.
Kali L.
Roswell, GA

This is by far my favorite apple cider. The beer flavor is not too strong for my girly taste! And the hint of apple satisfies me every single time. Compared to the other apple ciders, I always go out of my way to purchase this brand. The others tend to be too beer flavored for me. The price is always on par with the other brands but even if it were a dollar or two more, I would still purchase this one.
Vernae H.
Vernae H.

I hate beer, but love hard fruit ciders. Redd's "Apple Cider" pairs with more foods than other apple ciders. It's neither too fruit not too tart. For me, it's just right. You gotta try it with pizza, flatbreads and chicken wings. Most bars offer a different fruit cider each season. Try a different apple cider everywhere. Redd's is the standard hard apple cider at my house.
Bre J.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I'm a fan of Redd's especially their seasonal flavors such as green apple. This product never disappoints me and the taste is great and works well with other drinks if you decide to mix them. They are perfect for barbecues and just an after work drink. There is no bitter aftertaste like most beers have and they don't upset my stomach after a night of drinking.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Holly , Mi

I've seen a lot of comparisons between this and a hard apple cider. But they're very different. Hard ciders are fermented apple cider. Redds apple ale is a beer. It's a beer made with apples. It's not a harsh as tour traditional light beer, it's a lot easier to drink than that. If I can't get my hand on an angry orchard at a restaurant this is a close second.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.

I'm definitely more of a fan of ciders than I am of beer and I really have come to enjoy this one! It's more mild (less of a beer-ish taste) than Angry Orchard, and it's got fewer calories/carbs than other ciders too! It may not be THE BEST one out there, but I definitely recommend it as a great summer beverage, and certainly one that I will continue to buy
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Is ths a good apple beer?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

What is the best kind of Redd's?
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

How is Redd's Straweberry Ale?
Abby P.
Abby P.
Morris, AL

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Rochester, Ny

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??
123...567