Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Steph B.
Steph B.
Bakersfield, CA

Let's start this review by saying that I seriously love hard ciders. In fact, I drink them often. With that being said, I do not like this beverage at all. If I wanted a bland, watery-tasting cider, I would pick this one. I tried desperately hard to find something positive about this but I can't. Spend your money on something better...
Chikodi D.
Chikodi D.
Jonesboro, GA

I am so in love with Redd's Apple Ale, some of my friends and family might even say that I am addicted. i have to have a few of these everyday. great crisp and refreshing taste
Timonium, MD

Redd's is a pretty apple taste, I prefer Angry Orchard because Redd's Apple ale leaves a weird butter taste in my mouth, but that could just be me.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

My fiancé likes to drink these now and again! He loves the other flavors as well!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL

This is such a yummy cider/ale. It taste just like Apple cider. It's sweet but not too sweet.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Bridgeport, CT

Usually I drink this by sunset. It's so smooth and refreshing. Not expensive at all which makes me want to get it every week.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las vegas, Nv

I love apples, and although I only drink occasionally I am super picky when it comes to what I will drink. I want it to taste delicious! Redds tastes just like you are biting in to a crisp apple. Highly recommend!
El Cajon, CA

I was never a beer drinker. I always chose a cider over a beer but sometimes found them to sweet. Redds is perfect not to sweet and an amazing apple flavor. Original is my favorite.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Pace, FL

This is my favorite ale. It tastes almost exactly like Apple cider. I love this over ice. So yummy
Beth A.
Beth A.
Los Angeles, CA

This is my go-to boozy drink! it's one of the few that my friends and I can agree on. Hard cider is always the correct choice and redds does it perfectly.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
San pablo, Ca

is ths a good apple beer?
Katie S.
Katie S.
My best friend swears by this stuff and basically brings it to every BBQ and party she goes to. It's pretty funny
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

What is the best kind of Redd's?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
apple
Abby P.
Abby P.
Morris, AL

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?
Cady G.
Cady G.
yes. this is the perfect beer alternative
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Rochester, Ny

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.
Yes. Im not a fan of it.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

How is Redd's Straweberry Ale?
Jennifer D.