Redd's Apple Ale

Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

What did you think of this? I personally wasn’t a big fan.
Do they make any other seasonal flavors than blueberry?
Which is better this or angry orchard? Also, how much sugar is in one bottle?
Start your review of Redd's Apple Ale!
Product Highlights
I find others like Angry Orchard way too sweet, and even Redd's Strawberry is too sweet for me, but I absolutely LOVE Redd's APPLE ALE!in reviews
not much of a beer drinker, so this was a nice way to still be able to have that beer sense while not having the exact taste.in reviews
I'm not much of a fan of the original Redd's Apple Ale, but the strawberry flavor is pretty good.in reviews
I really like this beer I am not a big fan of beer the bitter taste, but this is very delicious kind of like a hard cider but betterin reviews
It doesn't compare to fresh made hard ciders like those made in a little town near my house but when I don't have the time or ability to make the trip to Julian these are a good alternative.in reviews
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Redd’s is SUPER good!! I’m not a beer drinker AT ALL and I would always get this when I would go out with my friends who would ONLY drink beer 🍺 so I wouldn’t feel left out! They also have a 🍓 strawberry 🍓 flavor 🤤🤤. Redd’s knows how to make a yummy apple ale!! Redd's Apple Ale is crisp, refreshing, and gives you those fall vibes any time you crack one open. I would totally repurchase and try other variations they offer as well. 10/10 recommend 🍺🍎🍺
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Red's makes a solid cider. It's a little less crisp than some other brands but still tastes great and is very refreshing. Always a good option if your just exploring ciders or aren't sure what to get.
katelynn B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The best apple cider beer, and their strawberry is just as tasty! Would recommend it to anyone who likes sweet drinks
Kelly M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
I found that this was way too sweet for me personally. Of course your experience might not be the same. I would recommend this if you like sweet drinks.
Miranda K.
I love this because I'm not a huge beer drinking but don't always want to drink mixed drinks. Its not carbonated like Smirnoff or wine coolers. But doesn't taste nasty like beer!
Judith Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have tried this and it's a really good taste............ I really liked it definitely buy it again.......
Chanel A.
Crownsville, MD
I love this drink. Its like an apple juice with a kick to it!!!! If I could have this more often I would!!
Khalie G.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this! It's not to sweet, and not to much of the bitter beer flavor. The down side I can't enjoy these as Much as I like to, it gives me heartburn.
Kerry T.
Macedonia, OH
I'm a big fan of Redd's. Drinking all 6 will give me a nice little buzz and will also give me an awful hangover in the morning from all the sugar.
Bella P.
Cadiz, KY
I hate beer so when a friend introduced me to it that was it this is the first beer I haven't turned my nose to. Strawberry is my favorite. Add fireball to it and it just brings out the amazing taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...