Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las vegas, Nv

I love apples, and although I only drink occasionally I am super picky when it comes to what I will drink. I want it to taste delicious! Redds tastes just like you are biting in to a crisp apple. Highly recommend!
Steph B.
Steph B.

Let's start this review by saying that I seriously love hard ciders. In fact, I drink them often. With that being said, I do not like this beverage at all. If I wanted a bland, watery-tasting cider, I would pick this one. I tried desperately hard to find something positive about this but I can't. Spend your money on something better...
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge, NY

Not as sweet as Angry Orchard but definitely still quite sugary! It's great around the holidays but for the sugar content, it's simply not worth the extra calories for me. But they are usually liked by everyone and are easily sipped on due to their smooth taste.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Redds is very comparable to Angry orchard. I love that it's not too harsh to drink. It's perfect if your looking for something light to sip on and aren't a big fan of beer. It has a sweet taste without being as sugary as a cocktail.
Anayely A.
Anayely A.

love love this beer it taste so delicious is not like your regular plain beer this one has a sweet taste of apples and i love it.
Rita M.
Rita M.

Great for someone who doesn't like things that taste like beer, but still wants to have a drink.
Tallahassee, FL

A great alternative to beer. A nice crisp apple flavor. Can be a little sweet after a couple and causes decent hangovers. Good price for the amount and quality
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Chester Sprgs, PA

I drink Redds when I'm looking for something that doesn't break the bank. They're good drinks and you get a lot for your money
xanthe d.
xanthe d.

Really love this Apple ale brand. It is well balanced in flavor. I usually get the big pack that has up to three flavors in it. My favored is the Green Apple.
Liz V.
Liz V.

If you like ciders you will definitely like redd's apple ale. I think it's a little too sweet so I can really enjoy one or 2 at most. They even have it in strawberry flavor which is pretty tasty. I would buy it again on a hot summer night to enjoy and sip
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

is ths a good apple beer?
Katie S.
Katie S.
July 22, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
My best friend swears by this stuff and basically brings it to every BBQ and party she goes to. It's pretty funny
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

What is the best kind of Redd's?
Aug. 14, 2016, 2:52 a.m.
Apple
Abby P.
Abby P.
Morris, AL

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?
Cady G.
Cady G.
July 28, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
yes. this is the perfect beer alternative
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Rochester, Ny

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.
Oct. 25, 2015, 10:39 a.m.
Yes. Im not a fan of it.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

How is Redd's Straweberry Ale?
Jennifer D.