influenster

influenster

Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk
Highlights
Sara P.
  • I find others like Angry Orchard way too sweet, and even Redd's Strawberry is too sweet for me, but I absolutely LOVE Redd's APPLE ALE! in 62 reviews.

• madison b.
  • not much of a beer drinker, so this was a nice way to still be able to have that beer sense while not having the exact taste. in 49 reviews.

• Cristina S.
  • I'm not much of a fan of the original Redd's Apple Ale, but the strawberry flavor is pretty good. in 22 reviews.

• Jayla G.
  • I really like this beer I am not a big fan of beer the bitter taste, but this is very delicious kind of like a hard cider but better in 19 reviews.

• Samantha P.
  • It doesn't compare to fresh made hard ciders like those made in a little town near my house but when I don't have the time or ability to make the trip to Julian these are a good alternative. in 18 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Steph B.

2 influensters found this helpful

Let's start this review by saying that I seriously love hard ciders. In fact, I drink them often. With that being said, I do not like this beverage at all.
    If I wanted a bland, watery-tasting cider, I would pick this one. I tried desperately hard to find something positive about this but I can't.
    Spend your money on something better...

Vernae H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I hate beer, but love hard fruit ciders. Redd's "Apple Cider" pairs with more foods than other apple ciders. It's neither too fruit not too tart. For me, it's just right. You gotta try it with pizza, flatbreads and chicken wings. Most bars offer a different fruit cider each season. Try a different apple cider everywhere. Redd's is the standard hard apple cider at my house.

Haley H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really cant stand the flavor of beer, but Redds Apple CIder is amazing, the hard ciders are generally my go to over beer all the time. This goes great with literally anything you are eating. I have tried many different brands of hard apple cider, and none of them come close to Redds.

Shelby C.

1 influenster found this helpful

It's not bad for an ale, but I think I was looking for more of a crisp cider. It comes down to what you like for taste- I would suggest going somewhere that you can build your own 6-pack so you can try it out first.

Emma L.

1 influenster found this helpful

I prefer this over cider. It has a nice apple flavor without being too overpowering, and I can actually drink more than one bottle without feeling like I've had a sugar rush.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Alexandria S.
    Alexandria S.

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??

24 answersAug 20 - 2013 - 10:27 p.m.
    Vivianna S.
    Vivianna S.

does anybody get head aches after drinking a couple?

1 answerDec 15 - 2015 - 1:20 p.m.
    Nicole B.
    Nicole B.

How does this compare to Angry Orchard?

4 answersOct 23 - 2015 - 10:52 p.m.
    brooklyn G.
    brooklyn G.

Do they have different favor i can try ?

4 answersOct 23 - 2015 - 10:40 p.m.
    Toni C.
    Toni C.

What would be a good comparison to these?

2 answersSep 23 - 2015 - 8:53 p.m.
    Justice A.
    Justice A.

Is this stuff any good. ?

7 answersJul 27 - 2015 - 12:12 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now