Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • I love angry orchard so everyone told me to try redds I did and didn't get as much apple taste as the other. in 62 reviews.

• These are so delish kinda expensive but week worth it I'm not a big beer drinker and I like these so that's a plus in 49 reviews.

• Its pretty good if your someone that likes to have a beer, without such a strong beer taste. in 22 reviews.

• I'm a big fan of hard cider's but I find a lot of them to be too sweet or too acidic. in 19 reviews.

• This is probably my favorite hard cider since it's not as overwhelmingly sweet as Strongbow or Angry Orchard. in 18 reviews.

• Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Vernae H.
    Vernae H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I hate beer, but love hard fruit ciders. Redd's "Apple Cider" pairs with more foods than other apple ciders. It's neither too fruit not too tart. For me, it's just right. You gotta try it with pizza, flatbreads and chicken wings. Most bars offer a different fruit cider each season. Try a different apple cider everywhere. Redd's is the standard hard apple cider at my house.

Julia Z.
    Julia Z.

1 influenster found this helpful

We bought this for the Super Bowl and found it to be quit good! I am a big fan of cider so I thought this would be an interesting twist, I was right. It isn't as sweet as some ciders tend to be. It doesn't give you that gut rot that sweet ciders give you after a few. This would be very yummy, I've cold on the lake during summer!

megan b.
    megan b.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love Redd's apple. I'm not a beer drinker but I love the taste. But also love the strawberry. Great around a fire or even taste good with dinner. Very affordable and taste amazing. I would highly recommend this product to someone who don't like straight beer. Taste like a cider and goes down great.

Dennis Y.
    Dennis Y.

1 influenster found this helpful

Redd's has a great apple juice type of flavor. I've tried the regular apple and the strawberry varieties. The downside is they are a bit on the sweet side. i do prefer Angry Orchard over Redd's. Because it is so sweet, you can only drink so many before you feel a cavity coming on.

Emily H.
    Emily H.

1 influenster found this helpful

One of my favorite drinks for sure! It has just the right taste to it. Not too sweet. Six packs and cases are reasonably priced but it's not usually something I buy out because it is a little more than just a beer. However I do drink it when I can. Great drink!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Alexandria S.
    Alexandria S.

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??

14 answers Aug 20 - 2013 - 10:27 p.m.
    Crystal C.
    Crystal C.

What do you think of Redd's Apple Ale?

3 answers Jun 13 - 2015 - 3:31 a.m.
    Brittany V.
    Brittany V.

I was told that if I like Mike's Hard Lemonade I would probably like this. Any thoughts? I wanna try it.

9 answers May 07 - 2015 - 11:10 a.m.
    Abby P.
    Abby P.

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?

19 answers Mar 30 - 2015 - 10:16 p.m.
    Stacy N.
    Stacy N.

How does Redd's Apple compare to a Pear Cider? Does it have a strong apple taste?

3 answers Mar 06 - 2015 - 10:31 a.m.
    Sonia G.
    Sonia G.

When I got mine, it kind of tasted like vinegar. Did this happen to anyone else?

9 answers Feb 19 - 2015 - 12:05 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION