influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Sara P.
  • I find others like Angry Orchard way too sweet, and even Redd's Strawberry is too sweet for me, but I absolutely LOVE Redd's APPLE ALE! in 62 reviews.

• madison b.
  • not much of a beer drinker, so this was a nice way to still be able to have that beer sense while not having the exact taste. in 49 reviews.

• Cristina S.
  • I'm not much of a fan of the original Redd's Apple Ale, but the strawberry flavor is pretty good. in 22 reviews.

• Jayla G.
  • I really like this beer I am not a big fan of beer the bitter taste, but this is very delicious kind of like a hard cider but better in 19 reviews.

• Samantha P.
  • It doesn't compare to fresh made hard ciders like those made in a little town near my house but when I don't have the time or ability to make the trip to Julian these are a good alternative. in 18 reviews.

• Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Vernae H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I hate beer, but love hard fruit ciders. Redd's "Apple Cider" pairs with more foods than other apple ciders. It's neither too fruit not too tart. For me, it's just right. You gotta try it with pizza, flatbreads and chicken wings. Most bars offer a different fruit cider each season. Try a different apple cider everywhere. Redd's is the standard hard apple cider at my house.

Julia Z.

1 influenster found this helpful

We bought this for the Super Bowl and found it to be quit good! I am a big fan of cider so I thought this would be an interesting twist, I was right. It isn't as sweet as some ciders tend to be. It doesn't give you that gut rot that sweet ciders give you after a few. This would be very yummy, I've cold on the lake during summer!

megan b.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love Redd's apple. I'm not a beer drinker but I love the taste. But also love the strawberry. Great around a fire or even taste good with dinner. Very affordable and taste amazing. I would highly recommend this product to someone who don't like straight beer. Taste like a cider and goes down great.

Dennis Y.

1 influenster found this helpful

Redd's has a great apple juice type of flavor. I've tried the regular apple and the strawberry varieties. The downside is they are a bit on the sweet side. i do prefer Angry Orchard over Redd's. Because it is so sweet, you can only drink so many before you feel a cavity coming on.

Emily H.

1 influenster found this helpful

One of my favorite drinks for sure! It has just the right taste to it. Not too sweet. Six packs and cases are reasonably priced but it's not usually something I buy out because it is a little more than just a beer. However I do drink it when I can. Great drink!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Alexandria S.
    Alexandria S.

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??

22 answersAug 20 - 2013 - 10:27 p.m.
    Justice A.
    Justice A.

Is this stuff any good. ?

5 answersJul 27 - 2015 - 12:12 a.m.
    Toni C.
    Toni C.

Are there plans for any other flavors?

5 answersJul 06 - 2015 - 5:58 p.m.
    Crystal C.
    Crystal C.

What do you think of Redd's Apple Ale?

7 answersJun 13 - 2015 - 3:31 a.m.
    Brittany V.
    Brittany V.

I was told that if I like Mike's Hard Lemonade I would probably like this. Any thoughts? I wanna try it.

12 answersMay 07 - 2015 - 11:10 a.m.
    Abby P.
    Abby P.

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?

20 answersMar 30 - 2015 - 10:16 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now