Redd's Apple Ale

based on 1118 reviews

Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk
Highlights
Sara P.
  • I find others like Angry Orchard way too sweet, and even Redd's Strawberry is too sweet for me, but I absolutely LOVE Redd's APPLE ALE! in 62 reviews.

• madison b.
  • not much of a beer drinker, so this was a nice way to still be able to have that beer sense while not having the exact taste. in 49 reviews.

• Cristina S.
  • I'm not much of a fan of the original Redd's Apple Ale, but the strawberry flavor is pretty good. in 22 reviews.

• Jayla G.
  • I really like this beer I am not a big fan of beer the bitter taste, but this is very delicious kind of like a hard cider but better in 19 reviews.

• Samantha P.
  • It doesn't compare to fresh made hard ciders like those made in a little town near my house but when I don't have the time or ability to make the trip to Julian these are a good alternative. in 18 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Steph B.

2 influensters found this helpful

Let's start this review by saying that I seriously love hard ciders. In fact, I drink them often. With that being said, I do not like this beverage at all.
    If I wanted a bland, watery-tasting cider, I would pick this one. I tried desperately hard to find something positive about this but I can't.
    Spend your money on something better...

Joyce S.

2 influensters found this helpful

Perfect for parties, barbecues or game night. For better taste, make sure to chill before serving. Enjoy ~Js🌟

Amanda S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Lets start by saying that I have been a fan of apple ales for a while now and Reds does the trick. It is sweet yet still tart, and it has a great apple flavor mixed perfectly with beer. I LOVE these on a hot summer day at the beach, or a backyard BBQ! They are somewhat affordable and great to take to a party. I would recommended these to a friend.

Sarah R.

1 influenster found this helpful

One of my favorite Alcoholic beverages🍺 On the market! Usually my go to is Angry Orchard just because it has that sweet candy taste to it but this is just as good! 🍬🍬🍬 Its sweet & has a sour taste to it which I love!! For me,this contains the perfect amount of Alcohol for my liking. 3 of these and I'm already feeling a good buzz. Lol

Meghan C.

1 influenster found this helpful

While you will hear that Redd's is a bit blander than other ciders, but that is actually what I like about it. This is perfect for when you are day drinking or at a BBQ! I always like to take it to a party to share with other people too. It's one of those where it doesn't have too strong of a flavor so everyone can enjoy it!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Vivianna S.
    Vivianna S.

does anybody get head aches after drinking a couple?

7 answersDec 15 - 2015 - 1:20 p.m.
    Nicole B.
    Nicole B.

How does this compare to Angry Orchard?

8 answersOct 23 - 2015 - 10:52 p.m.
    Justice A.
    Justice A.

Is this stuff any good. ?

12 answersJul 27 - 2015 - 12:12 a.m.
    Crystal C.
    Crystal C.

What do you think of Redd's Apple Ale?

9 answersJun 13 - 2015 - 3:31 a.m.
    Abby P.
    Abby P.

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?

21 answersMar 30 - 2015 - 10:16 p.m.
    Alexandria S.
    Alexandria S.

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??

24 answersAug 20 - 2013 - 10:27 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now