Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Phenix City, AL

I'm not a big fan of beer. It's always tasted bitter to me. But I just discovered Redd's and also just discovered a whole new meaning to alcohol. It doesn't taste bitter at all. You can taste the apple flavor more than you can taste the beer flavor. The bad thing is if you don't want to get drunk then this beer is not for you. Because I promise you, nothing in this world can stop you from drinking it once you get started.
Kali L.
Kali L.
Woodstock, GA

This is by far my favorite apple cider. The beer flavor is not too strong for my girly taste! And the hint of apple satisfies me every single time. Compared to the other apple ciders, I always go out of my way to purchase this brand. The others tend to be too beer flavored for me. The price is always on par with the other brands but even if it were a dollar or two more, I would still purchase this one.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Holly , Mi

I've seen a lot of comparisons between this and a hard apple cider. But they're very different. Hard ciders are fermented apple cider. Redds apple ale is a beer. It's a beer made with apples. It's not a harsh as tour traditional light beer, it's a lot easier to drink than that. If I can't get my hand on an angry orchard at a restaurant this is a close second.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.

I'm definitely more of a fan of ciders than I am of beer and I really have come to enjoy this one! It's more mild (less of a beer-ish taste) than Angry Orchard, and it's got fewer calories/carbs than other ciders too! It may not be THE BEST one out there, but I definitely recommend it as a great summer beverage, and certainly one that I will continue to buy
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI

Lets start by saying that I have been a fan of apple ales for a while now and Reds does the trick. It is sweet yet still tart, and it has a great apple flavor mixed perfectly with beer. I LOVE these on a hot summer day at the beach, or a backyard BBQ! They are somewhat affordable and great to take to a party. I would recommended these to a friend.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA

One of my favorite Alcoholic beverages🍺 On the market! Usually my go to is Angry Orchard just because it has that sweet candy taste to it but this is just as good! 🍬🍬🍬 Its sweet & has a sour taste to it which I love!! For me,this contains the perfect amount of Alcohol for my liking. 3 of these and I'm already feeling a good buzz. Lol
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Grand Blanc, MI

While you will hear that Redd's is a bit blander than other ciders, but that is actually what I like about it. This is perfect for when you are day drinking or at a BBQ! I always like to take it to a party to share with other people too. It's one of those where it doesn't have too strong of a flavor so everyone can enjoy it!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

This is one of my go to beers, from what I've gathered you either love t or hate it. It's a subtle apple flavor. There are flavored versions of this but original is my favorite. Not to sweet but does have some sweetness if you aren't into sweet drinks. As I said one of my favorites so I would recommend it!
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX

I'm not a cider fan and this is not exception. It is way too sweet but not as thick as others so more than 2 is manageable. However, with that being said its easy to get and pay for if your into this kind of drink. I would only recommend if you've never had one and wanted to try it for the first time.
Claire J.
Claire J.

This is one of my favorite things to drink. It's best on a crisp Fall evening by the fire, but also very enjoyable any other time! I like to drink this when it is very cold. It's refreshing and doesn't leave any kind of weird after-taste. It's also not too apple-y. Just the right amount!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Is ths a good apple beer?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

What is the best kind of Redd's?
Abby P.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

How is Redd's Straweberry Ale?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??