BY REDD'S APPLE ALE #4 in Hard Cider

Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Redd's Apple Ale
  • "I find others like Angry Orchard way too sweet, and even Redd's Strawberry is too sweet for me, but I absolutely LOVE Redd's APPLE ALE!" in 62 reviews
  • "not much of a beer drinker, so this was a nice way to still be able to have that beer sense while not having the exact taste." in 49 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a fan of the original Redd's Apple Ale, but the strawberry flavor is pretty good." in 22 reviews
  • "I really like this beer I am not a big fan of beer the bitter taste, but this is very delicious kind of like a hard cider but better" in 19 reviews
  • "It doesn't compare to fresh made hard ciders like those made in a little town near my house but when I don't have the time or ability to make the trip to Julian these are a good alternative." in 18 reviews
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Phenix City, AL
I'm not a big fan of beer. It's always tasted bitter to me. But I just discovered Redd's and also just discovered a whole new meaning to alcohol. It doesn't taste bitter at all. You can taste the apple flavor more than you can taste the beer flavor. The bad thing is if you don't want to get drunk then this beer is not for you. Because I promise you, nothing in this world can stop you from drinking it once you get started.
Kali L.
Kali L.
Woodstock, GA
This is by far my favorite apple cider. The beer flavor is not too strong for my girly taste! And the hint of apple satisfies me every single time. Compared to the other apple ciders, I always go out of my way to purchase this brand. The others tend to be too beer flavored for me. The price is always on par with the other brands but even if it were a dollar or two more, I would still purchase this one.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
I'm definitely more of a fan of ciders than I am of beer and I really have come to enjoy this one! It's more mild (less of a beer-ish taste) than Angry Orchard, and it's got fewer calories/carbs than other ciders too! It may not be THE BEST one out there, but I definitely recommend it as a great summer beverage, and certainly one that I will continue to buy
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Grand Blanc, MI
While you will hear that Redd's is a bit blander than other ciders, but that is actually what I like about it. This is perfect for when you are day drinking or at a BBQ! I always like to take it to a party to share with other people too. It's one of those where it doesn't have too strong of a flavor so everyone can enjoy it!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
This is one of my go to beers, from what I've gathered you either love t or hate it. It's a subtle apple flavor. There are flavored versions of this but original is my favorite. Not to sweet but does have some sweetness if you aren't into sweet drinks. As I said one of my favorites so I would recommend it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
Love this stuff! It is the best Hard cider that I've tasted. Would recommend 100% It's not too sweet, but still has a nice apple taste to it. I actually asked for this for my birthday last year. I've bought it over and over again. I drink beer sometimes, but would much rather drink this.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Better than any cider or apple ale beer out there, although it is sweet and sometimes leaves you with "gut rot" after you drink 3+. Good value with a few more flavors available. May purchase again if wanting something sweet. Would recommend to those who don't like beer.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Mentor On Lk, OH
There's nothing like sitting out on the deck or around a campfire drinking an ice cold Redds. This is my drink of choice every summer. It's crisp, refreshing, and flavorful. The apple taste is potent but not overbearing. This product is great, but it is a little pricey.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Richmond, IN
GREAT taste! Good for non-beer drinkers, but still has a hoppy-ish taste since it's an actual ale and not a cider. Note: It DOES HAVE GLUTEN. My mom is gluten free and I bought her some thinking this would be gluten free, but it is in fact a beer. Oh well - more for me!
Feren B.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
Im not sure how I feel about this simply because its not a beer and its not a cider. If you're in the mood for either, you'll be sorely disappointed. If you're someone who doesn't like beer, and wants to start getting into beer though, this might be a good place to start.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Is ths a good apple beer?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
What is the best kind of Redd's?
Abby P.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
How is Redd's Straweberry Ale?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert
Did you hear about the Redd's strawberry ale??